Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

!!!! Earth Has Been Violently Shaken By 144 Major Earthquakes Over The Last 7 Days & MIMIC & SUN WAVE - SOLAR MINIMUM = CROP FAILURE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

!!!! Earth Has Been Violently Shaken By 144 Major Earthquakes Over The Last 7 Days & MIMIC & SUN WAVE - SOLAR MINIMUM = CROP FAILURE Empty
PostSubject: !!!! Earth Has Been Violently Shaken By 144 Major Earthquakes Over The Last 7 Days & MIMIC & SUN WAVE - SOLAR MINIMUM = CROP FAILURE   !!!! Earth Has Been Violently Shaken By 144 Major Earthquakes Over The Last 7 Days & MIMIC & SUN WAVE - SOLAR MINIMUM = CROP FAILURE I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 3:53 pm

144 in 7 days

Earth Has Been Violently Shaken By 144 Major Earthquakes Over The Last 7 Days

https://youtu.be/xdzim_NAY24

nemesis maturity

Published on Aug 22, 2018

[size=18]SUBSCRIBE 136K
[/size]

Within the past few days, we have seen an enormous magnitude 7.3 earthquake hit Venezuela and a giant magnitude 8.2 earthquake hit Fiji. Where will the next one strike? To many of us, it is becoming exceedingly clear that something very unusual is happening to our planet.

The crust of the Earth has been shaken by 144 major earthquakes over the last 7 days, and that includes more than 50 on Sunday alone. And remember, these are not small earthquakes. The USGS considers any earthquake that is at least magnitude 4.5 to be “significant”, and they are happening so rapidly right now that it is difficult to keep up with them.

endoftheamericandream.com Article by Michael Snyder
Read more here: http://endoftheamericandream.com/arch...

Clips, images credit: USGS, Wilimedia commons

Last edited by spring2 on Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

!!!! Earth Has Been Violently Shaken By 144 Major Earthquakes Over The Last 7 Days & MIMIC & SUN WAVE - SOLAR MINIMUM = CROP FAILURE Empty
PostSubject: MIMIC SHOWING WAVE FORM AFFECTING WEATHER!   !!!! Earth Has Been Violently Shaken By 144 Major Earthquakes Over The Last 7 Days & MIMIC & SUN WAVE - SOLAR MINIMUM = CROP FAILURE I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 4:19 pm

http://tropic.ssec.wisc.edu/real-time/mtpw2/product.php?color_type=tpw_nrl_colors&prod=global2×pan=24hrs&anim=html5

#1 STARE AT SCREEN AND TELL ME IF YOU SEE WHAT LOOKS LIKE OSCILLATING WAVE FORM FROM TOP TO BOTTOM LIKE THE EQUATOR IS THE CENTER OF AN AMPLITUDE MODULATED SINE WAVE?

#2 STUDY THE CLOUDS AS IT PASSES AND SEE IT CHANGE THEM AND POSSIBLY COMPRESS AND DIRECT THEM, DIRECTLY ABOVE THE CENTER OF AUSTRALIA @ SOUTH OF SOUTH KOREA AND N. KOREA... TWO STORMS BEING DRIVEN?????

STARE A BLANK STARE TO SEE THE WAVE FORM, IT TRAVELS RIGHT TO LEFT OR E. TO W. YOU WILL SEE IT SLANT ONE WAY ON LEADING EDGE AND THEN THE TRAILING .. WATCH THE HEAVIER CLOUDS CHANGE COLOR AND DENSITY EVEN @ THE ANGLES EDGE!!!!
https://i.servimg.com/u/f83/19/80/67/56/mimicd10.jpg
!!!! Earth Has Been Violently Shaken By 144 Major Earthquakes Over The Last 7 Days & MIMIC & SUN WAVE - SOLAR MINIMUM = CROP FAILURE Mimicd10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: COULD MIMIC REFLECT A HAMONIC OF ? THIS   !!!! Earth Has Been Violently Shaken By 144 Major Earthquakes Over The Last 7 Days & MIMIC & SUN WAVE - SOLAR MINIMUM = CROP FAILURE I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 4:36 pm

https://youtu.be/kiIPBnZCmVk

Published Aug 20, 2016

Last edited by spring2 on Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!! Earth Has Been Violently Shaken By 144 Major Earthquakes Over The Last 7 Days & MIMIC & SUN WAVE - SOLAR MINIMUM = CROP FAILURE   !!!! Earth Has Been Violently Shaken By 144 Major Earthquakes Over The Last 7 Days & MIMIC & SUN WAVE - SOLAR MINIMUM = CROP FAILURE I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 4:37 pm

WATCHING NOW ... OH , WHAT DOES HE SAY?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: STUDY REVEALS GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZA CAN FOCUS ELECTROMAGNETIC ENERGY Published: August 22, 2018   !!!! Earth Has Been Violently Shaken By 144 Major Earthquakes Over The Last 7 Days & MIMIC & SUN WAVE - SOLAR MINIMUM = CROP FAILURE I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 4:59 pm

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/67900/study-reveals-great-pyramid-of-giza-can-focus-electromagnetic.html

STUDY REVEALS GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZA CAN FOCUS ELECTROMAGNETIC ENERGY

SOURCE: CRYPTOGON

!!!! Earth Has Been Violently Shaken By 144 Major Earthquakes Over The Last 7 Days & MIMIC & SUN WAVE - SOLAR MINIMUM = CROP FAILURE 800px-Great_Pyramid_of_Giza,_Giza,_Egypt8
Great Pyramid Of Giza, Image Source: Wikipedia
[size]

Book from 1998: The Giza Power Plant: Technologies of Ancient Egypt Paperback by Christopher Dunn.
Via: PhysOrg:
An international research group has applied methods of theoretical physics to investigate the electromagnetic response of the Great Pyramid to radio waves. Scientists predicted that under resonance conditions, the pyramid can concentrate electromagnetic energy in its internal chambers and under the base. The research group plans to use these theoretical results to design nanoparticles capable of reproducing similar effects in the optical range. Such nanoparticles may be used, for example, to develop sensors and highly efficient solar cells. The study was published in the Journal of Applied Physics.
While Egyptian pyramids are surrounded by many myths and legends, researchers have little scientifically reliable information about their physical properties. Physicists recently took an interest in how the Great Pyramid would interact with electromagnetic waves of a resonant length. Calculations showed that in the resonant state, the pyramid can concentrate electromagnetic energy in the its internal chambers as well as under its base, where the third unfinished chamber is located.

READ MORE...

Published: August 22, 2018

[/size]
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: !!!! Earth Has Been Violently Shaken By 144 Major Earthquakes Over The Last 7 Days & MIMIC & SUN WAVE - SOLAR MINIMUM = CROP FAILURE   !!!! Earth Has Been Violently Shaken By 144 Major Earthquakes Over The Last 7 Days & MIMIC & SUN WAVE - SOLAR MINIMUM = CROP FAILURE I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 5:22 pm

Spring wrote:
STARE AT SCREEN AND TELL ME IF YOU SEE WHAT LOOKS LIKE OSCILLATING WAVE FORM FROM TOP TO BOTTOM LIKE THE EQUATOR IS THE CENTER OF AN AMPLITUDE MODULATED SINE WAVE?

Yup, I see it clearly and I can explain. Total elapsed time is a 24 hour period. Confirm this by watching date/time display at top. Wave passing is just a refresh picture from the previous day. Sure things are gonna change some in 24 hours.

Easy peasy Japanesey!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: !!!! Earth Has Been Violently Shaken By 144 Major Earthquakes Over The Last 7 Days & MIMIC & SUN WAVE - SOLAR MINIMUM = CROP FAILURE   !!!! Earth Has Been Violently Shaken By 144 Major Earthquakes Over The Last 7 Days & MIMIC & SUN WAVE - SOLAR MINIMUM = CROP FAILURE I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 5:45 pm

Crazy weather - yeah. Some HAARP goin on, some geo engineering happening too, AND we are fast approaching the bottom of a grand solar minimum.

I say "grand solar minimum" and attempt to explain to people why this influences the crazy weather we're having and I generally get that 1000 yard stare. Y'all know about that 1000 yard stare, right? I know you do. Same thing happens when I try to explain ice age cycles. Just mention The Milankovitch cycle and watch those eyeballs glaze over.

Learn about The Milankovitch cycle at the link below. Be the first on your block to make your friends and families eyes glaze over. We are at the bitter end of the last Milankovitch cycle and big honkin' ice age. Can you say global warming without thinking of that grand scheming, money grubbing scum-bag Al Gore?

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130807134127.htm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!! Earth Has Been Violently Shaken By 144 Major Earthquakes Over The Last 7 Days & MIMIC & SUN WAVE - SOLAR MINIMUM = CROP FAILURE   !!!! Earth Has Been Violently Shaken By 144 Major Earthquakes Over The Last 7 Days & MIMIC & SUN WAVE - SOLAR MINIMUM = CROP FAILURE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!!!! Earth Has Been Violently Shaken By 144 Major Earthquakes Over The Last 7 Days & MIMIC & SUN WAVE - SOLAR MINIMUM = CROP FAILURE
Page 1 of 1