Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get Confirmation on this one! 6 days dark just 2 Days from now?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Get Confirmation on this one! 6 days dark just 2 Days from now? Empty
PostSubject: Get Confirmation on this one! 6 days dark just 2 Days from now?   Get Confirmation on this one! 6 days dark just 2 Days from now? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 9:17 am

https://dailybuzzlive.com/alert-nasa-confirms-earth-will-go-dark-6-days-december/
2 Days from now?

ALERT: NASA Confirms Earth Will Go Dark For 6 Days In December 2020

Posted on by Daily Buzz Live

Get Confirmation on this one! 6 days dark just 2 Days from now? Screen-Shot-2014-10-24-at-6.36.06-PM

Sharing is caring!

ALERT: NASA Confirms Earth Will Go Dark For 6 Days In December 2020.
NASA put out an alert this last week confirming that the world will experience total darkness between December 16 – December 22, 2020.
NASA Director Charles Bolden released an emergency preparedness speech in the video below. He encourages us all to prepare for any “attacks” may effect our communities during this time.
The world will remain dark for these 6 days, completely void of sunlight, due to a solar storm which will cause dust and space debris to block 90% of the sun.
Bolden urges American’s to remain calm as we experience the largest solar storm our solar system has seen in 250 years.
Reporters interviewed a few people and some of their responses were disturbing. One man said he was ready: “We gonna be purgin’ my n*gga. Six days of darkness means 6 days of turnin’ up fam.”
Despite these 6 days of darkness, officials say they do not expect Earth to experience any major problems. However, they do encourage you to listen to the emergency preparedness video below and be proactive for any possible occurrence.
” We will solely rely on artificial light for the 6 days,” says NASA scientist Earl Godoy. “Stocking up on light bulbs, flashlights, water and food would be the best way to start preparing.”

https://youtu.be/cNJfn2iIS_U

Sharing is caring!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Get Confirmation on this one! 6 days dark just 2 Days from now?   Get Confirmation on this one! 6 days dark just 2 Days from now? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 11:47 am

We shall see. There was absolutely NOTHING linked in this article to vet anything that was written. I'm calling bullshit on this. If it actually happens I'll come back here and gladly eat a heaping helping of crow.

The video was less than worthless pap. A be prepared message that could have been applied to anything. Not one single word - not one - mentioned about 6 dark days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTRHv1I0xig

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Get Confirmation on this one! 6 days dark just 2 Days from now?   Get Confirmation on this one! 6 days dark just 2 Days from now? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 12:26 pm

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t26303-ten-days-of-darkness-begins-china-invasion-and-more

Q called it.  I posted it a couple times over the past few days, and this morning.

10 days, starting Dec 14th.  Today.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

researcher likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Get Confirmation on this one! 6 days dark just 2 Days from now?   Get Confirmation on this one! 6 days dark just 2 Days from now? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 1:44 pm

Dove wrote:
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t26303-ten-days-of-darkness-begins-china-invasion-and-more

Q called it.  I posted it a couple times over the past few days, and this morning.

10 days, starting Dec 14th.  Today.

AMEN - and thanks.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: CONCERNING THE NASA ALERT FOR DAYS OF DARKNESS -WAS PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED IN 2016-HERE'S WHAT IS KNOWN,CONCERNING THE SOLAR STORM WHICH CAN INITIATE EARTHQUAKES AND VOLCANOS IN A MAJOR WAY.   Get Confirmation on this one! 6 days dark just 2 Days from now? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 5:09 pm

CONCERNING THE NASA ALERT FOR DAYS OF DARKNESS -WAS PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED IN 2016-HERE'S WHAT IS KNOWN,CONCERNING THE SOLAR STORM WHICH CAN INITIATE EARTHQUAKES AND VOLCANOS IN A MAJOR WAY.
Actually there is an New ALERT but not widely spread. So there are indeed valid issues because CME (NAMED FOR CORONAL MASS EJECTION) is actually an agency ASSIGNED TO deal with potential security related issues like a Coronal mass ejection from the Sun or other ISSUES that could affect the USA GOVERNMENT COMMUNICATIONS--They issued a new alert December 12,2020 TO IT departments of GOVERNMENT AGENCIES to protect against the solar storm inbound!!We do not know yet exactly what the total EFFECTS OF THE SOLAR FLARES AND WINDS, will be until they arrive but one thing we do know is that there will be effects on the Tectonic plates due to a change in the wobble of the earth because of the power of the flare."Can not confirm days of Darkness'.Newer vehicles are expected to be okay AS Long as you have fuel. Do not expect gas stations to be open during such a time.Washington DC will melt down into chaos due to the critical situation in DC and the panic that will occur during SUCH A TIME!! Also expect tectonic plate shifts as the planet groans !!!,which could also easily 'TRIGGER CASCADIA',and other faults and Volcanos!The volcanos ejecting vast amounts of ash and sulfur dioxide, depending on saturation levels in the upper atmosphere and stratosphere could block a major amount of sunlight with Dire Effects on growing seasons and supply, which will contribute to 'GLOBAL FAMINE' on an accelerated basis. SCIENCE GUY12/14/2020
Dec 14, 2020
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Confirmation on this one! 6 days dark just 2 Days from now?   Get Confirmation on this one! 6 days dark just 2 Days from now? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get Confirmation on this one! 6 days dark just 2 Days from now?
Page 1 of 1