Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Certain symbols explained

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Certain symbols explained Empty
PostSubject: Certain symbols explained   Certain symbols explained I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 10:28 am

Certain symbols explained Eaduib2s1gg11

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Certain symbols explained   Certain symbols explained I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 4:31 pm

Thanks Dove.

Notice the text on the photo says the couple's name is Baroness Marie-Helene de Rothschild and Baron Alexis de Rode. Both of their "last" names are preceded by "de", which in French means "of". So what that seems to imply is that they are not Marie-Helene Rothschild and Baron Alexis Rode but are "of" the families of Rothschild and Rode, which would make them surnames as opposed to last.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Certain symbols explained   Certain symbols explained I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 4:35 pm

jem2 wrote:
Thanks Dove.

Notice the text on the photo says the couple's name is Baroness Marie-Helene de Rothschild and Baron Alexis de Rode. Both of their "last" names are preceded by "de", which in French means "of". So what that seems to imply is that they are not Marie-Helene Rothschild and Baron Alexis Rode but are "of" the families of Rothschild and Rode, which would make them surnames as opposed to last.
I always took it to mean "Of the house of"...which is basically the same as what you said.
My 1st thought was 'a demon by another other name is still..."

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Certain symbols explained   Certain symbols explained I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 6:06 pm

Dove wrote:
I always took it to mean "Of the house of"...which is basically the same as what you said.

"The house of" is a much better way to define it. Thanks Dove.

Dove wrote:
My 1st thought was 'a demon by another other name is still..."

What do they know that you don't know? Legally, terminology, grammar, order, etc. have meaning which we have not been informed of. Check your mail to see how many ways "you" are addressed. It's not by accident. Everything has meaning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Certain symbols explained   Certain symbols explained I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Certain symbols explained
Page 1 of 1