Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REGARDING TREE CUTTERS UPDATED

Go down 
AuthorMessage

REGARDING TREE CUTTERS UPDATED Empty
PostSubject: REGARDING TREE CUTTERS UPDATED   REGARDING TREE CUTTERS UPDATED I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 10:06 pm

I AM NOW ON THE 6TH LOGO BUSINESS IN THIS BUSINESS OF CUTTING TREEEEEES!
I KID YOU NOT... NEW ONES CHECKING OUT THE AREA, DO NOT TRUST!

THERE IS SOMETHING FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG HERE!!!

99% ARE HISPANIC... ARE THEY HERE ILLEGALLY AND CHECKING OUT THE RESISTANCE TO BE ENCOUNTERED?????
DUNNO

BATTLE STATIONS, MAN THE TORPEDO'S
ALL TUBE LOADED CAPTAIN!

ENEMY DEAD AHEAD
FIRE ALL FORWARD TORPEDO'S AND AFT TUBES.
COVER YOUR 6 AND RELOAD IMMEDIATELY!!!
ENGAGE ENGAGE!

RUN SILENT, RUN DEEP!!
DEEP INTO THEIR TERRITORY AND SINK ANY THREAT!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGARDING TREE CUTTERS UPDATED   REGARDING TREE CUTTERS UPDATED I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 10:08 pm

SEDITION AND TREASON WILL NOT BE REWARDED WITH ANY THING BUT A NOOSE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGARDING TREE CUTTERS UPDATED   REGARDING TREE CUTTERS UPDATED I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 2:24 pm

TOO MANY PARADING AROUND THIS NEIGHBORHOOD!! 
GOING SLOW BY MY HOUSE.. (ON A BACK STREET (LAST ONE))!
STOPPING, LOOKING PUTTING CONES OUT AND SNIP A SMALL BRANCH AND THEN MOVE?
WOW BIG WORK.

IS THIS PART OF INVASION FORCE?? 
I DO NOT DISCOUNT IT BECAUSE THE ENTIRE WORK SCHEME IS HIGHLY FLAWED... SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT AND DOES NOT SIT RIGHT WITH ME... ARE THEY CONNECTED TO ANTIFA?
SOME OTHER SOROS FUNDED ORG??? 
I REMAIN ON HIGHEST AWARENESS AND THE REST!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGARDING TREE CUTTERS UPDATED   REGARDING TREE CUTTERS UPDATED I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 2:29 pm

MIGHT THE TREE CUTTING BE A COVER FOR ?? 
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t21159-false-flag-calexit-inspired-mass-murder-event-of-white-people-in-a-california-bar

I previously interviewed Paul Preston about the Vegas Massacre and we both concluded that this was a Beta test for what was coming in America. Paul Preston had embedded forces in the CALEXIT movement in which it was stated that if California was not able to exit the US and become a UN protectorate, the criminal drug cartels, terrorists and gangs associated with CALEXIT, would begin to “murder white people in public.
In Hour #3 of the following interview, as stated, I interviewed Paul Preston and he made the connection between CALEXIT’s cartel activity and their intended acts of mass violence against white people and what happened in Vegas involving the the participation of MS-13 as one of the coordinated groups that participated in the Mandalay Bay Massacre.
To lend credence to this notion, Paul and I reminded the audience of the “Mexican woman” who said, 45 minutes before the attacks that “You all are going to ___ing die”. And of course there was the tweet that I previously reported on in which an alleged teacher tweeted that she hoped only “white Trumptards” got killed in Vegas. Well, some of the white “Trumptards” were just murdered in California.
Is mass violence coming against Whites like it is in South Africa? Steve Quayle warned 20 years ago that the South African victimization of white people would one day come to America. It would appear that Steve was correct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REGARDING TREE CUTTERS UPDATED   REGARDING TREE CUTTERS UPDATED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REGARDING TREE CUTTERS UPDATED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: