Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my letter to the POTUS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

my letter to the POTUS Empty
PostSubject: my letter to the POTUS   my letter to the POTUS I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 10:07 am

Mr POTUS, as a resident of Alabama, I cannot express my complete and utter disgust with your present AG, jeff sessions, aka the keebler elf.`   He is more hated in Alabama right now than Phillip Fulmer ever was, aND that is saying a lot.  I would like to encourage you to fire his ass,  then hang him from a balcony, not in effigy, but for real.  He is not welcome in Alabama, and the general consensus of him is that of Mr. Magoo wearing a pussy hat.  He is as useful  to our nation as birth control pills are to Rachel Maddow, in other words, he is useless.  Please do not let that little bastard allow the deep state criminals to destroy what we have started..WWG1WGA
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: my letter to the POTUS   my letter to the POTUS I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 10:23 am

chuckle
I see you weren't impressed with the 'In defense of Li'l Jeff' info I posted yesterday. LOL.
Q's still backing him. 

my letter to the POTUS 192911

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my letter to the POTUS   my letter to the POTUS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 10:28 am

Wow, guess I'll have to dig up the McCain Hanoi Audio to FINISH HIM OFF too.

NO SAINTDOM FOR MCCAIN! ONLY SHAME!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my letter to the POTUS   my letter to the POTUS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 10:31 am

Putting up FRONT ROW FOR GOOGOIL SEARCH TO GET FOR DIMMS!!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: my letter to the POTUS   my letter to the POTUS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 6:57 am

Re: J. SESSIONS:  From July 26

my letter to the POTUS 171110

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: my letter to the POTUS   my letter to the POTUS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 10:10 am

i get it dove, but please grandma, read my lips: i want this nation to start a retreat away from the evil that has had a stranglehold on it since the creation of the FED....i want america to start down a path of righteousness that will find favor in the eyes of the Almighty in these last days....THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE!!!!!!!! i do not know the mind of God the Father but i do that He is sovereign and His Will will be done....i just want us to be inside that will....what i want does not make one bit of difference, but this could be something that is conditional....unless we return to being a Godly people, a constitutional republic and stop our war mongering, we are done/finished....i literally feel the #$$%^&&*ing evil crawling on my skin....i have no doubt whatsoever that the USA is the last days, literal babylon....i hope i am wrong.....i feel that this is this nations last chance at survival....ninevah listened to jonah and repented, but ninevah didn't have social nor fake media....kinda' got off point didn't i granny?

remember, the keebler elf is from alabama and so am i....little pisshead is a coward and a swamp creature, and i suspect has been compromised....it would have to be financial because he is too ugly for it to be with sex....maybe pedo stuff if it is sexual
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my letter to the POTUS   my letter to the POTUS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 5:27 pm

michael371 wrote:
i want this nation to start a retreat away from the evil that has had a stranglehold on it since the creation of the FED....

The FED has been with us from the beginning. Have you ever heard of the Federalists? It seems to me, from my studies, that the Fed is there because you and i, we, choose it. We don't realize what we are doing or what has or how it happened but those are the facts. So long as you and i are choosing the Fed, the government's hands are tied.

It doesn't matter what comes out of your mouth. Your actions are what matters. i've been trying to help. Is anyone listening? Granted, however, unchoosing is difficult. It all comes back to, which side of the boat you are fishing from.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: my letter to the POTUS   my letter to the POTUS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 5:47 pm

the FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM was what i was talking about...in 1913....that started the centralized banking in modern times and continues until today....it allowed the occult to slowly work its way into every day life and become acceptable with hardly anyone having a clue, and established a control system that made slaves out of free people...the love of money is the root of all (actually translated correctly," all kinds") of evil....i don't care about most of that other stuff, i only care about biblical truth and fighting corruption to restore america as it once was, an imperfect nation that is the most God-fearing imperfect nation on the planet...the things most people care about, i care very little about
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: my letter to the POTUS   my letter to the POTUS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 5:51 pm

USURY.   Neither a borrower or a lender be.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: my letter to the POTUS   my letter to the POTUS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 6:00 pm

Dove wrote:
USURY.   Neither a borrower or a lender be.
grandma dove, no wiser words could be uttered....by the way, i have 5 grandkids, 2 grown and 3 are close
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: my letter to the POTUS   my letter to the POTUS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 6:11 pm

grandma dove, no wiser words could be uttered....by the way, i have 5 grandkids, 2 grown and 3 are close.

That's wonderful!  What should I say?  I was slow out of the gate?  chuckle

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my letter to the POTUS   my letter to the POTUS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 6:31 pm

Recommended reading (or skimming):

The Corrupt Origins of Central Banking (US)
https://mises.org/library/corrupt-origins-central-banking

Central Banking in the United States
http://www.let.rug.nl/usa/essays/general/a-brief-history-of-central-banking/central-banking-in-the-united-states.php

It's especially interesting that there have always been two sides, "public" and "private", to banking.
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: my letter to the POTUS   my letter to the POTUS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 10:47 pm

"The Creature from Jekyll Island".   by g. edward griffin.    This is a book full of  historical information on the banking system .It's  quite saddening  to understand where and how "it" originated . ..Wars  that were planned out  by individuals  to gain  extreme wealth and  vast power.... and causing so many to perish... I  actually had to walk away from it  for a few days because it was so unsettling to my naive mind back then. 
  I have a hard time staying awake when reading, so ordered the audio book many years ago. the unabridged one- in a red case - that's the one to get if you can find it - it has a large number of cds near 20 or so if I remember correctly, but will check- ( have it downloaded )   ... The abridged one is missing a lot  of information. ..  
 (Mike put me onto this book when I first got into this life changing study.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my letter to the POTUS   my letter to the POTUS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my letter to the POTUS
Page 1 of 1