Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a dose of SPRING'S AUG-30 = CHINA-HODGES &

Go down 
AuthorMessage

a dose of SPRING'S AUG-30 = CHINA-HODGES & Empty
PostSubject: a dose of SPRING'S AUG-30 = CHINA-HODGES &   a dose of SPRING'S AUG-30 = CHINA-HODGES & I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2018 12:02 pm

THE SAVAGE INTEL...
SGT. SAVAGE SAYS...  
FELLOW AMERICANS, I'VE JOINED FORCES WITH IKE, WE NEEDED SOME LEADERSHIP 
Enlarge this image
a dose of SPRING'S AUG-30 = CHINA-HODGES & Ike_n_10
IKE HERE, WE NEED TO STAND TOGETHER TO HELP THIS REPUBLIC!
HOSTILES HAVE TAKEN MANY OF THE OFFICES AND FORCE THEIR WILL ON AMERICA, IT'S PEOPLE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD!! COME TOGETHER AGAINST THIS COMMON ENEMY!!
THIS IS GOD'S EARTH! AND THIS COUNTRY WAS BLESSED BY GOD OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!
I'M ASKING ALL OF YOU TO PRAY TO HIM THROUGH OUR ANNOINTED SAVIOR YESHUA (JESUS) AND ASK FOR HELP IN THWARTING THIS EVIL AND THE MINIONS THAT BRING DESTRUCTION FOR THIS ENTIRE PLANET!
BE VOICEFUL AND STAND TOGETHER! 

GOD BLESS Q=17, PRESIDENT TRUMP & PATRIOTS!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN = FIX YOUR BEATER!
a dose of SPRING'S AUG-30 = CHINA-HODGES & Thumbn10

2nd TRANS, 1st Engine! 3,2,1 LET'S GO! 
OOP'S due to good wacking a few more days left!

1. The American People Report on Embedded Chinese Military Forces
  3. Re-writing Nature’s Recipe Book: How Ginkgo Bioworks is Poised to Upset Almost Every Industry You Can Think Of

Last edited by spring2 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:28 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: WOW = American People Report on Embedded Chinese Military Forces   a dose of SPRING'S AUG-30 = CHINA-HODGES & I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2018 12:08 pm

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/the-american-people-report-on-embedded-chinese-military-forces/

The American People Report on Embedded Chinese Military Forces
a dose of SPRING'S AUG-30 = CHINA-HODGES & CSS-Offical-New-Logo2

a dose of SPRING'S AUG-30 = CHINA-HODGES & China-vs-us

I remember listening to Art Bell show back in the 1990’s. Some of the best radio was not when Art would interview a guest, it was when he took calls from the audience. Some of the information offered was better than most of his guests. This article is the metaphorical equivalent of an open callers line.
Since I recently published a series of articles regarding Chinese military invasion of the United States through embedded forces, my email has exploded with almost two dozen credible accounts supporting my original position that the Chinese are here, lying in wait to be called into action.
This article is a compilation of communications that I have received in the past 96 hours from the general public.

[size=42]There Is no Hiding That the Chinese Are Here[/size]

Here are a series of emails I received on this subject which represents many more that go unpublished.

Quote :
I just finished reading your articles on the Chinese infiltration of our country.  This got me thinking.  I work in the Real Estate industry in one of the larger Midwest cities, my job is to verify the names of new home purchasers are correct, along with the address.  I usually go through 100 purchases a month.  I’ve been doing this for several years and in a normal month I might see one name or business purchase that is Chinese, until around May of this year.  The last four months I have seen an explosion of new purchases with Chinese names, it has gone from once a month 3-5 a week, these are homes ranging from the low end run down house, to multi-million dollar homes.  And I’m just one person in one county.
Is this going on in other cities?
Do you see a correlation between this and your research on the subject?

Normally I would just go about my business without giving it a second thought, but given the times and current political climate, I felt urged to send this email to you.  Thanks for all you do Dave!

Quote :
Dear Mr. Hodges

I am a real estate investor and I frequently buy properties and hire subcontractors to flip them. I concentrate my efforts in the Stockton, California area. There was a time when I dealt with no Chinese investors. Now they comprise about 25% of our prospective buyers.

There is no predictable pattern regarding the types of homes or the value of homes that I am encountering on behalf of potential Chinese buyers. Some speak excellent English but you can tell that English is not their first language. I have encountered some potential buyers that don’t speak any English and they worked with an interpreter. 

There is more I would like to share, but I must be careful for a lot of reasons, but if you would call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx, I will share more.  Please do not publish my name. 

Quote :
Dear Dave,
I recently read your articles on the Chinese invasion of America with “embedded” troops in our country. I have a relative who works in recording deeds of sale in our county, that is going to have remain anonymous for obvious reasons. They said there has been a huge explosion of company owned purchases of private real estate properties in the county by Chinese interests. My relative looked into this further and determined that many of the purchases were distressed properties that had been foreclosed on and they were being sold by the lending agents.

Here is the kicker, as they looked into the purchasers many of these corporations they discovered that they were from corporations that had no history. They think they are fake corporations created only for the purpose of concealing home purchases for Chinese interests. This has been going on for nearly a year. 

I remember that you once interviewed a vice-president from a major bank. I cannot remember the man’s name but he described catching money launderers for terrorists and drug dealers doing business with the bank and they used boiler plate homes to dummy for real corporations which were charged with laundering the profits. I believe that this is what is going on here….

[size=42]Chinese Soldiers In Mexico[/size]

Starting with the late Bill Pawelec, ex Air Force Intel and contract agent for the CIA, I have heard about embedded Chinese soldiers in the Sierra Madre for years. Here are two reports on this situation that have recently crossed my email and was also the product of a private corporation.

Quote :
Only you have the cajones to break this story.  Call me!  I have the facts! I will name names and cite sources to prove all you have reported about the Chinese mobilization on our soft southern underbelly.  It is much worse than you imagine…. 

Quote :
Dave, 

I have been in Mexico the past month, and the danger from military buildup from south of the border is really understated, even by you… 

Quote :
Dave, The shit is going to hit the fan very soon. I used to drive a truck route until about 3 months ago to the areas in Mexico that you said were hotspots for Chinese military activity. You are 100% correct. I have seen Chinese in the area and they congregate together. They were not in uniform but they were very much together. Some that you encounter in the markets are mostly speaking Chinese. And it is very easy to tell who is a Mexican and a Chinese person. The Chinese were not in uniform but they are clearly present. What totally defies logic is if they were not part of Chinese army, how the hell would they be supporting themselves in this terrible area where there is not much industry to support jobs for the dozens of Chinese that I have seen in the area?

Finally, I have chosen to report on a personal conversation that I had on this issue. I have a former work colleague who has a relative in a sensitive military position. The job of my friend’s relative is to use their first language Spanish speaking skills and their military intelligence training to infiltrate the cartels, often posing as a buyer to gather intel. This person was so shocked, despite the expected desensitization reaction from repeated exposure to working with cartels an interdicting arm shipments and terrorist infiltrations into America, that they told my contact that if the border is not shut down that there will be so many of these people, there will no longer be an America. The person went on to say that there are so many of “them” that the size of the forces that are hostile to America, who are already here, would be enough to start a revolution on their own and we could not contain it.

Quote :
Dear Mr. Hodges, 

Quote :
I am sorry that I must be so obtuse, but my career and possibly my life is on the line just for contacting you. This email should be considered a “no reply” email. I will not reveal my affiliations, but suffice it to say that I am in a expert position to comment on the presence of Chinese military interests inside the United States.

I read your recent series of articles on the Chinese invasion. I also did a search of your site and see that you have written how this invasion tied into the Bundy affair and you stated that Chinese forces controlling the solar energy farms are located adjacent to an interstate highway and an Air Force base.  Your speculation that these Chinese are there is correct. There were embedded by members of what you call the Deep State that remain in power today…DHS is still totally compromised and FEMA is not far behind. In my part of this clandestine world we refer to all the Chinese that are in America as “minute men” because they lie in wait for the time that they are to spring into action…

[size=42]Conclusion[/size]

What we have in America is primarily a Chinese and United Nations problem. In fact, two nights ago, I interviewed Dr. Richard Ruhling about his best-selling book. Richard told me of a friend in Gilbert, Arizona, that recently watched a train that took 20 minutes to clear an intersection, pass through Gilbert (a remote southeastern suburb of Phoenix). The train had car after car of United Nations military equipment.
It is not just the Chinese that we have to worry about as reported on this final account sent to me by email.

Quote :
People seem to think China and Russia would be the only troops from the UN that could be brought into the US. Not so, India, Ireland, and Pakistan also have a lot of experience and could send forces. Pakistan was in Somalia when the Black Hawk Down episode and it was the Pakis who rescued the Rangers, because unlike our forces, they had armor assets they used to break thru the ambushes. Any nation can and might send forces, especially if they are guaranteed a cut of the action so to speak.  m
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ginkgo Bioworks is More Than A Biology Company — They’re Assembling Instruction Manuals For the Entire Natural World   a dose of SPRING'S AUG-30 = CHINA-HODGES & I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2018 12:25 pm

#2 doomed
https://medium.com/future-literacy/re-writing-natures-recipe-book-how-ginkgo-bioworks-is-poised-to-upset-almost-every-industry-you-4e516a78bebb

Re-writing Nature’s Recipe Book:[color:7be3=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.83921568627451)] How Ginkgo Bioworks is Poised to Upset Almost Every Industry You Can Think Of
Ginkgo Bioworks, based in Boston, has been in the headlines lately:

• Ginkgo will “bring biodesign to the masses”. (Fast Company.)

• Ginkgo will “convince you to love GMOs”. (The Atlantic.)

• Ginkgo are the “DNA Cops” helping to “stop a new class of biological weapons from being created”. (Bloomberg.)

• Ginkgo will “reinvent Moore’s Law”. (Forbes.)

What does all this mean? How can one company do all that?
I recently spoke with Ginkgo Bioworks co-founders Tom Knight and Jason Kelly about the future of manufacturing and how the secrets of biology will be the secrets to unlocking the next Industrial Revolution.
Ginkgo Bioworks is More Than A Biology Company — They’re Assembling Instruction Manuals For the Entire Natural World
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a dose of SPRING'S AUG-30 = CHINA-HODGES &   a dose of SPRING'S AUG-30 = CHINA-HODGES & I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a dose of SPRING'S AUG-30 = CHINA-HODGES &
Page 1 of 1