Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q RELATED AUG 31

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  AUG 31 Empty
PostSubject: Q RELATED AUG 31   Q RELATED  AUG 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 11:16 am

No details.  Source is https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1035331728506847233

Q RELATED  AUG 31 Dl7AbC6XgAADXzd

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  AUG 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 31   Q RELATED  AUG 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 11:26 am

Q RELATED  AUG 31 Dl7CuIJX0AAVjKq

Q RELATED  AUG 31 Dl7C2-mX0AAFUy1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  AUG 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 31   Q RELATED  AUG 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 11:32 am

Q RELATED  AUG 31 Dl7DefjW0AA_peK

Q RELATED  AUG 31 Dl5gIqSUUAEam7x

Q RELATED  AUG 31 Dl5gGcFU4AUi-GB

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q RELATED  AUG 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 31   Q RELATED  AUG 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 12:26 pm

Screen cap from your OP link, Dove. And I also think that Mr. Julian Assange isn't at the embassy and hasn't been there for a while. We do know that the 'Clowns In America' took Wikileaks over a little over a year ago too.

Q RELATED  AUG 31 Julian10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q RELATED  AUG 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 31   Q RELATED  AUG 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 4:15 pm

This just might prove to be the ultimate battle between Trump and Mueller...9/11.

It's from 2002 but relevant for today, now more that ever. Seems I recall that during the Trump campaign for president his mentioning something about exposing the truth about  9-11 if he were elected. Anyone else recall hearing him say that, or is my imagination wildly running away?

This may or may not be the right thread for this, but . . . here goes anyway.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/692291/posts

Quote :
Lawmakers Say Misstatements Cloud F.B.I. Chief's Credibility
New York Times ^ | 5/31/02 | PHILIP SHENON

Posted on 5/30/2002, 10:23:36 PM by kattracks

WASHINGTON, May 30 — With admissions this week that the F.B.I. might have been able to foil the Sept. 11 attacks and that it had bungled additional clues, Robert S. Mueller III has contradicted much of his past public defense of the bureau, raising new concern today on Capitol Hill about his leadership of the embattled agency.

Lawmakers said in interviews that the F.B.I. director was secure in his job for now and that they welcomed the plans he announced on Wednesday to change and enlarge the bureau's counterterrorism program.

But they said a review of his public remarks about the Sept. 11 investigation had raised uncomfortable questions about the F.B.I. director's credibility and about his ability to gather accurate information from his deputies.

Mr. Mueller's credibility was harshly attacked in a letter made public last weekend in which a Minneapolis agent said the F.B.I. director was engaged in a public relations campaign "to protect the F.B.I. at all costs" after Sept. 11.

In a news conference on Wednesday that amounted to a painful mea culpa for the bureau and for his performance in the nine months since he took over the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Mr. Mueller said, "I have made mistakes occasionally in my public comments based on information or a lack of information that I subsequently got."

He was referring specifically to a widely publicized Sept. 14 statement in which he offered assurances — later proved to be false — that the bureau had no warning that terrorists might be training in American flight schools. On Sept. 17, Mr. Mueller went further, saying he knew of "no warning signs" of any sort of attack.

Senator Charles E. Grassley, an Iowa Republican who is on the Judiciary Committee, said his staff investigators would explore the accusations made by the Minneapolis agent, Coleen Rowley, that Mr. Mueller and other senior F.B.I. officials had intentionally shaded the truth about the investigation last summer of Zacarias Moussaoui.

Mr. Moussaoui, who has been charged with conspiring in the Sept. 11 attacks, was arrested in Minnesota in August. Ms. Rowley said F.B.I. headquarters had obstructed the work of the local office in determining if Mr. Moussaoui was a terrorist.

"I believe that his heart is in the right spot," Senator Grassley said of Mr. Mueller, a decorated Vietnam War veteran and career federal prosecutor who until this week had received almost universal praise on Capitol Hill for his early performance at the F.B.I.

"But I'm going to give a great deal of deference to a whistle-blower," Mr. Grassley said of Ms. Rowley. "It gives me responsibility for digging deeper."

Mr. Grassley said that senior aides to Mr. Mueller may be to blame for the misstatements that had come back to haunt the F.B.I. director and that Mr. Mueller's deputies should be held accountable if they were responsible. "I'm willing to forgive him," the senator said. "But I'm not willing to forgive the agents who gave him the information."

Senator Dianne Feinstein, a California Democrat who is a member of the Judiciary and Intelligence committees, said she was perplexed by some of the inaccuracies that have been uncovered in Mr. Mueller's public statements, and that she was concerned that they might reflect an unwise decision to "take on the burden of defending what has been done in the past."

But she said that inadvertent mistakes by Mr. Mueller in his public comments might be understandable, especially in his first few, chaotic weeks on the job. "I have no concerns that he is up to the task," she said. "I think he has to be given a fair chance to prove himself."

A review of Mr. Mueller's public remarks since Sept. 11 shows that the director, who arrived at the F.B.I. only a week before the attacks, was quick to defend the bureau's performance and to suggest that there was little the F.B.I. could have done to prevent the attacks.

Some of his early remarks have proved to be untrue, and he has made what appear to inconsistent statements on other elements of the inquiry, notably the Moussaoui case.

"The tragedies quite clearly astonish and shock me and the country," he said at a news conference on Sept. 14. "The fact that there were a number of individuals that happened to have received training at flight schools here is news, quite obviously. If we had understood that to be the case, we would have — perhaps one could have averted this."

Three days later, in the wake of news reports about Mr. Moussaoui's arrest, Mr. Mueller was asked again if the bureau had missed "any warning signs." He offered a more wide-ranging defense, saying, "There were no warning signs that I'm aware of that would indicate this type of operation in the country."

In her May 21 letter to the F.B.I. director, Ms. Rowley said she and other Minneapolis agents had been alarmed by Mr. Mueller's public comments and "immediately sought to reach your office through an assortment of higher-level F.B.I.-HQ contacts, in order to quickly make you aware of the background of the Moussaoui investigation and forewarn you so that your public statements could be accordingly modified."

But she said that when Mr. Mueller and his deputies repeated the comments in the weeks that followed, the Minneapolis agents "faced the sad realization that the remarks indicated someone, possibly with your approval, had decided to circle the wagons at F.B.I. HQ in an apparent effort to protect the F.B.I. from embarrassment."

Questioned this week about Ms. Rowley's accusations, Mr. Mueller conceded that his Sept. 14 statement had been in error and that he had been unaware that day of a memorandum sent to F.B.I. headquarters in July by a Phoenix agent who had called for a nationwide investigation of flight schools in light of evidence suggesting that Arab men with ties to terrorist groups might be seeking training.

"The fact of the matter is when I made that statement, I wasn't aware of the Arizona E.C.," Mr. Mueller said Wednesday, using the initials for electronic communication. "After I made that statement at the press conference, somebody brought it to my attention that, look there's this Phoenix E.C. out there."

The review of his public comments shows that Mr. Mueller has also given other seemingly contradictory statements about the Moussaoui case — specifically, about why the bureau did not pursue a warrant before Sept. 11 that might have allowed Minneapolis agents to search his computer, where evidence linking him to the hijackers was found.

In October and again in December, when he announced Mr. Moussaoui's indictment, Mr. Mueller said publicly that there had been insufficient evidence before Sept. 11 to request the court order sought by the Minneapolis agents.

"When it was looked at, there was insufficient probable cause — clear, insufficient probable cause," Mr. Mueller explained in October. In December, he said again that "attorneys back at F.B.I. determined that there was insufficient probable cause," which "appears to be an accurate decision."

But on Wednesday, Mr. Mueller backed away from his earlier statements, saying that he had not made a decision on whether the search warrant should have been sought. "I haven't parsed it," he said. "I know the Hill is looking at that."

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  AUG 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 31   Q RELATED  AUG 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 4:34 pm

It was certainly said around him, about him, that his (Trump's) intention was to expose 9/11, even if he did not make it an official announcement.
IOW, I can't remember hearing him say it directly.

I can't think of another person on earth who could do what he's doing, much less be willing to do and endure all that he is.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  AUG 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 31   Q RELATED  AUG 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 4:48 pm

Q RELATED  AUG 31 Fc5a5bfb016ca31d8a8fb2cb0ddd145bebe0d7234a1ac0492136bc410285866a
Q RELATED  AUG 31 F153c863b44b4900a307f4de9527ae2e2e8504f6a3af049c66e45a9de12e2066

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  AUG 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 31   Q RELATED  AUG 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 5:01 pm

China spy sat:
Q RELATED  AUG 31 4a1805ce82614abb3a95c3aa9067f2d90ae1ea17e469e99d0319db6c0fefa881
Q RELATED  AUG 31 9f093346999282aa9d8f992bba5251b57e82a951bc0d91fd81911c66866385ba

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  AUG 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 31   Q RELATED  AUG 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 5:37 pm

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/08/31/report-activists-funded-attorneys-working-in-state-ag-offices-to-advance-climate-litigation

Activists funded attorneys working in state AG offices to advance climate litigation

researcher and author Chris Horner alleges that former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg started the initiative with a specialized law unit within the New York University School of Law. Under the program, attorneys were reportedly groomed to be dispatched nationally to work on climate issues for state attorneys general.
------------------------------------------------

CNN posts ‘face of the Trump resistance’ and it inadvertently becomes an instant hit … with the right
Q RELATED  AUG 31 2fc66d2a7a0ee68d0b8b24ef321ce275d80850f30423f2a3a34f51f8fa0a4d09

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  AUG 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 31   Q RELATED  AUG 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 7:56 pm

Not Q related...

http://conservativefighters.org/news/breaking-fbi-arrests-all-5-extremist-muslims-connected-to-new-mexico-compound/

But it's a good move by the FBI

The FBI announced on Friday that it has arrested all five adults connected to the “extremist Muslim” compound in New Mexico. The arrests come just days after all charges were dropped against three of the defendants.
Fox News reports that the five suspects, who made national headlines after 11 children were found starving at their compound, were arrested by the FBI for “violating federal firearms and conspiracy laws.”

“The defendants, Jany Leveille, 35, a Haitian national illegally present in the United States, Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, 40, Hujrah Wahhaj, 37, Subhanah Wahhaj, 35, and Lucas Morton, 40, are charged in a criminal complaint that was filed earlier today in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico,” the FBI said in a statement.
“The criminal complaint charges Jany Leveille with being an alien unlawfully in possession of firearms and ammunition in the District of New Mexico from Nov. 2017 through Aug. 2018,” the FBI continued. “The criminal complaint charges the other four defendants with aiding and abetting Leveille in committing the offense, and with conspiring with Leveille to commit the offense.”

Q RELATED  AUG 31 1

Prosecutors had said in court filings earlier this month that Siraj Ibn Wahhaj allegedly conducted weapons training for the children with the intent that they would carry out school shootings.
A report from this week revealed that investigators had found a “‘handwritten document titled ‘Phases of a Terrorist Attack,’ and that the ‘extremist Muslims’ had allegedly planned to attack a hospital.”

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q RELATED  AUG 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 31   Q RELATED  AUG 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 9:29 pm

Quote :
But it's a good move by the FBI

Prosecutors had said in court filings earlier this month that Siraj Ibn Wahhaj allegedly conducted weapons training for the children with the intent that they would carry out school shootings.
A report from this week revealed that investigators had found a “‘handwritten document titled ‘Phases of a Terrorist Attack,’ and that the ‘extremist Muslims’ had allegedly planned to attack a hospital.”

Bout time the FBI did something useful. Trial, convict, send their Haitian, and whatever else they happen to be, butts to Alaska and chain 'em to a couple of crab fishing boats to work their extremist Muslim asses off in the ice and snow for life. Anybody here ever watch Deadliest Catch? Brutal work!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgQ7uLt-DwI

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q RELATED  AUG 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 31   Q RELATED  AUG 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 12:12 am

This is info on Alex Podesta that Q posted about in drop 2050. Just follow the links.

http://www.alexpodesta.com/bio

http://www.alexpodesta.com/

http://www.artprize.org/alex-podesta/2014/selfportrait-as-bunnies-the-bathers

https://diabolicalrabbit.com/sculptures-bunny-men-alex-podesta/

https://www.redbubble.com/people/stevehook/journal/29063615-the-art-brother-podesta-white-rabbit-fixations

https://www.sgtreport.com/2018/05/modern-art-scandal-uncovered-are-children-shipped-in-boxes-as-live-art-under-the-art-for-embassies-program-to-feed-pedophiles-and-cannibals/

You can do your own research from here. See the screen capture below from my computer from just a few minutes ago.

Q RELATED  AUG 31 White_11

Back to top Go down
One Sandal

Q RELATED  AUG 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 31   Q RELATED  AUG 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 12:08 pm

There was a song long ago that the words "Go Ask Alice" in it. Remember?
I did search on the phrase of the Jefferson Airplane song I was thinking of.
From Wiki...
"White Rabbit" is a song written by Grace Slick and recorded by the American rock band Jefferson Airplane for their 1967 album Surrealistic Pillow. It was released as a single and became the band's second top-10 success, peaking at number eight[2] on the Billboard Hot 100. The song was ranked number 478 on Rolling Stone's list of the 500 Greatest Songs of All Time,[3] Number 116 on Rate Your Music's Top Singles of All Time,[4] and appears on The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's 500 Songs that Shaped Rock and Roll.

UP study
Back to top Go down
One Sandal

Q RELATED  AUG 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 31   Q RELATED  AUG 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 12:13 pm

Lyrics and composition

Q RELATED  AUG 31 200px-White_rabbit
1967 trade ad for the single
"White Rabbit" is one of Grace Slick's earliest songs, written during either late 1965 or early 1966. It uses imagery found in the fantasy works of Lewis Carroll—1865's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and its 1871 sequel Through the Looking-Glass—such as changing size after taking pills or drinking an unknown liquid.
Slick claimed the composition was supposed to be a slap to parents who read their children such novels and then wondered why their children later used drugs.[8] Characters Slick referenced include Alice, the White Rabbit, the hookah-smoking caterpillar, the White Knight, the Red Queen, and the Dormouse.[9] Slick reportedly wrote the song after an acid trip.[10] For Slick, "White Rabbit" "is about following your curiosity. The White Rabbit is your curiosity".[11] For her and others in the 1960s, drugs were a part of mind expansion and social experimentation. With its enigmatic lyrics, "White Rabbit" became one of the first songs to sneak drug references past censors on the radio. Even Marty Balin, Slick's eventual rival in Jefferson Airplane, regarded the song as a "masterpiece." In interviews, Slick has related that Alice in Wonderland was often read to her as a child and remained a vivid memory well into her adulthood.[3]
In an interview with The Wall Street Journal, Slick mentioned that in addition to Alice in Wonderland, her other inspiration for the song was "the bolero. The song is essentially one long crescendo similar to that of Ravel's famous "Boléro". The music combined with the song's lyrics strongly suggests the sensory distortions experienced with hallucinogens, and the song was later used in pop culture to imply or accompany just such a state.[12]

Music video

The music video, released in 1967 and directed by horror and thriller movie director Ray Dennis Steckler, features a woman played by Carolyn Brandt, Steckler's frequent collaborator, evocatively moving around a beach, a rock, and through waves while there are other parts intercut of a caterpillar, a chess piece, and the band's album cover while the song plays.

UP study
Back to top Go down
One Sandal

Q RELATED  AUG 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 31   Q RELATED  AUG 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 12:14 pm

the link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Rabbit_(song)#Lyrics_and_composition

UP study
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q RELATED  AUG 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 31   Q RELATED  AUG 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 2:49 pm

I've been pulling on loose "Alice" threads and I fell deep into the rabbit hole - literally. Follow along the trail I followed this morning. I’ll post the trail in linear 1-2-3 fashion exactly as I found stuff. There is much more at the links. I only copied a small amount of stuff over.

1:  Was Lewis Carroll a Pedophile? His Photographs Suggest So

https://news.artnet.com/art-world/was-lewis-carroll-a-pedophile-his-photographs-suggest-so-237222

A BBC documentary sheds a new light on the creator of Alice in Wonderland.

But photographs of children dominate his production, and amongst the most troublesome pictures, there’s one that unnerved the BBC experts particularly.

It is an image of a pubescent girl called Lorina Liddell in the nude in a full-frontal pose, described in the documentary as an image that “no parent would ever have consented to.

Lorina was the elder sister of Alice Liddell, the little girl who inspired the famous Alice character.

2:  The Secret World Of Lewis Carroll

https://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/proginfo/2015/05/secret-world-of-lewis-carroll

It's a timeless classic of children's literature and the third most-quoted book in English after the Bible and Shakespeare. But what lies behind the extraordinary appeal of Alice's Adventures In Wonderland?

3: 55 Minute BBC Alice In Wonderland Documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7mrIJCjTdc

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q RELATED  AUG 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 31   Q RELATED  AUG 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 3:30 pm

Have another heapin' helping of proof that Saudi Arabia = wonderland. Q ain't the only one saying it. Article is mostly about draconian Saudi sharia laws. The excerpt below was my focus on things "wonderland" here though.

Saudi Arabia – The Bloody Wonderland

https://journal-neo.org/2016/09/03/saudi-arabia-the-bloody-wonderland/

Quote :
The fact that one of the principle allies of the “self-proclaimed champions of democracy” is routinely beheading people makes one feel like they’re living in Lewis Carroll’s surreal “Wonderland.”

[Much more at the link]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Q RELATED  AUG 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED AUG 31   Q RELATED  AUG 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q RELATED AUG 31
Page 1 of 1