Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flames engulf the National Museum in Rio de Janeiro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Flames engulf the National Museum in Rio de Janeiro Empty
PostSubject: Flames engulf the National Museum in Rio de Janeiro   Flames engulf the National Museum in Rio de Janeiro I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 9:21 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6125217/Giant-flames-tear-National-Museum-Rio-Janeiro.html

It is a cultural tragedy': Flames engulf the National Museum in Rio de Janeiro as dozens of firefighters battle to save priceless relics from the 200-year-old building;SQ-REMEBER TOM HORNS HOUSE BURNING, AFTER HE WAS SHOWN BAGHDAD HIDDEN TREASURES? SQ-SOMONE WENT TO GREAT LENGTHS TO DESTROY PRICELESS AND TRUE HISTORY REVEALING ARTIFACTS-'It was one of the largest museums of natural history and anthropology in the Americas'.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Flames engulf the National Museum in Rio de Janeiro   Flames engulf the National Museum in Rio de Janeiro I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 1:14 pm

yeah, i just heard about this on the radio
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Flames engulf the National Museum in Rio de Janeiro   Flames engulf the National Museum in Rio de Janeiro I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 2:45 pm

"AS THE WORLD TURNS' BURNS."

Maybe it's GOD, destroying idols and the work of false gods.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flames engulf the National Museum in Rio de Janeiro   Flames engulf the National Museum in Rio de Janeiro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flames engulf the National Museum in Rio de Janeiro
Page 1 of 1