Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q RELATED 14 SEPT (links updated 1st post)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED 14 SEPT (links updated 1st post) Empty
PostSubject: Q RELATED 14 SEPT (links updated 1st post)   Q RELATED 14 SEPT (links updated 1st post) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 6:23 am

There are 2 sites competing for the reddit board that was shut down.
This one has the approval of neonrevolt:

https://voat.co/v/theawakening/
-------
Next:    https://voat.co/v/GreatAwakening        
is the alternative site (blogged on 8chan).  My suggestion-watch them both..
see who has it right.  And/or wait for them to battle it out, and see who gets the
UP

Qresearch is #1. 
------------

Most recent qresearch today 9/14:  https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/3018092.html#3018765
This link will change with new Qposts

How to locate most recent qresearch:
https://8ch.net/qresearch/catalog.html

Select the most recently dated board identified by
Q RELATED 14 SEPT (links updated 1st post) E1c02b43c5fc1b06dad4093883399a56e0737985c93f6280d3127a53b6bb1b86

To find new Q's: patriotsfight/res/62.html

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 14 SEPT (links updated 1st post)   Q RELATED 14 SEPT (links updated 1st post) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 6:30 am

This should wake up somebody we know..
This is part of a series, it's said. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80s5xuvzCtg

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 14 SEPT (links updated 1st post)   Q RELATED 14 SEPT (links updated 1st post) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 7:32 am

POTUS AND PUERTO RICO  !!

His words generated heated indignation from life long Republicans!  There really has to be a major reveal to justify what he said.  The normies have no clue.  MSM too loud.  Video and press coverage of the disaster too extreme.
Puerto Ricans on U.S. soil vote too! 

I'd like to see a govt. official from an appropriate office address the press in the daily briefing, because right now this is one where he shot himself in the foot AGAIN, and he can't be helping the enemy like this!

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/12/646997771/fact-check-puerto-rico-was-an-incredible-unsung-success

"The job that FEMA and law enforcement and everybody did, working along with the Governor in Puerto Rico, I think was tremendous," Trump said in a lengthy answer that reprised his criticisms of the island's pre-storm electric grid, credit problems and geography (that it's an island). "I think that Puerto Rico was an incredible, unsung success."

He further claimed that "in a certain way, the best job we did was Puerto Rico, but nobody would understand that. I mean, it's harder to understand."

Trump's argument, which he tweeted again Wednesday morning, is that because Puerto Rico was hit hard by two hurricanes in a row and already faced infrastructure and other challenges, the federal response was really quite good, despite residents going many months without power, food and water relief failing to get to those who needed it and a death toll that was recently revised upward into the thousands.

"Puerto Rico's governor updated the island's official death toll for victims of Hurricane Maria on Tuesday, hours after independent researchers from George Washington University released a study estimating the hurricane [url=https://publichealth.gwu.edu/sites/default/files/downloads/projects/PRstudy/Acertainment of the Estimated Excess Mortality from Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico.pdf]caused 2,975 deaths[/url] in the six months following the storm."

More at link.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 14 SEPT (links updated 1st post)   Q RELATED 14 SEPT (links updated 1st post) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 8:04 am

In my ongoing efforts to find something (anything) to smile about:

The Pentagon just had a press conference, and in true military form, they 'have the storm surrounded'.

Good job!  heehee!  (the things that strike me funny....)

Of course that's a good thing.  Much resources, personnel, etc.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 14 SEPT (links updated 1st post)   Q RELATED 14 SEPT (links updated 1st post) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 9:12 am

dove, i can vouch for VOAT, they are legit, but i am afraid that they are not set up for the traffic that has gone and will come their way....its easy to navigate, but i just don't see them being able to handle this load
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 14 SEPT (links updated 1st post)   Q RELATED 14 SEPT (links updated 1st post) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 5:15 pm

JEFF SESSIONS:  GOING AFTER THE FEDERAL JUDGES !

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/attorney-general-sessions-releases-memorandum-litigation-guidelines-nationwide-injunctions

In releasing the litigation guidelines, Attorney General Sessions provided the following statement:

“Increasingly, we are seeing individual federal district judges go beyond the parties before the court to give injunctions or orders that block the entire federal government from enforcing a law or policy throughout the country. This kind of judicial activism did not happen a single time in our first 175 years as a nation, but it has become common in recent years. It has happened to the Trump administration 25 times in less than two years. This trend must stop. We have a government to run. The Constitution does not grant to a single district judge the power to veto executive branch actions with respect to parties not before the court. Nor does it provide the judiciary with authority to conduct oversight of or review policy of the executive branch. These abuses of judicial power are contrary to law, and with these new guidelines, this Department is going to continue to fight them.”

In a recent speech to the Eight Circuit Judicial Conference, the Attorney General stressed that the use of nationwide injunctions threatens the rule of law. The Attorney General also emphasized how nationwide injunctions are a danger to our constitutional order in a March op-ed (link is external). The litigation guidelines published today will strengthen the Department’s efforts to help restore order, boundaries, and common sense to the U.S. judicial system.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 14 SEPT (links updated 1st post)   Q RELATED 14 SEPT (links updated 1st post) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 5:57 pm

Quote :
This kind of judicial activism did not happen a single time in our first 175 years as a nation, but it has become common in recent years. It has happened to the Trump administration 25 times in less than two years. This trend must stop.

Well it's about time! Time to seriously knock some heads. What took ya so long, Jeff? UP Now that you're talking about it, go drop the hammer on these judges and actually do something to stop it.

May I suggest a good public dressing down that the media can't fail to report on followed by some jail time AFTER you've publicly give them all a remedial civics course right before you've fired their high and mighty formerly judicial butts?

Q RELATED 14 SEPT (links updated 1st post) Sledge10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 14 SEPT (links updated 1st post)   Q RELATED 14 SEPT (links updated 1st post) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q RELATED 14 SEPT (links updated 1st post)
Page 1 of 1