Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q RELATED 18 SEPT DECLAS REVEAL BEGINS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED 18 SEPT   DECLAS REVEAL BEGINS Empty
PostSubject: Q RELATED 18 SEPT DECLAS REVEAL BEGINS   Q RELATED 18 SEPT   DECLAS REVEAL BEGINS I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 9:33 am

I can hear the Dink song playing in my head.  It's perfect background for THE REVEAL.

Q !UW.yye1fxo 22 Jan 2018 - 8:47:32 PM

What would happen if texts originating from a FBI agent to several [internals] discussed the assassination (possibility) of the POTUS or member of his family?
What if the texts suggest foreign allies were involved?

Forget the Russia set up [1 of 22].
This is only the beginning.
Be careful what you wish for.
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
Could messages such as those be publicly disclosed?
What happens to the FBI?
What happens to the DOJ?
What happens to special counsel?
What happens in general?
Every FBI/DOJ prev case could be challenged.
Lawless.
Think logically.
We haven’t started the drops re: human trafficking / sacrifices [yet][worst].
Those [good] who know cannot sleep.
Those [good] who know cannot find peace.
Those [good] who know will not rest until those responsible are held accountable.
Nobody can possibly imagine the pure evil and corruption out there.
Those you trust are the most guilty of sin.
Who are we taught to trust?
If you are religious, PRAY.
60% must remain private [at least] - for humanity.
These people should be hanging.
Q
---------
Thomas Paine
@Thomas1774Paine

FBI Official: FBI Agents Threatened Physical HARM to President Trump In Missing FBI Texts & Other “Frightening” Communications
[link to truepundit.com (secure)]

6:47 AM - 18 Sep 2018

LINK IS A MUST READ.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

During their final days of access to FBI files and computers Andrew McCabe and Peter Strzok — before losing their jobs — each allegedly tried to destroy evidence and documents, per well-placed FBI and DOJ sources.

But they were nabbed by a sting operation.

Two of the supposed brightest minds who served the FBI — and led the country’s Intel apparatus — each separately set out to allegedly destroy incriminating evidence before their departures from the Bureau. And neither one had any clue they were being watched.

But FBI Director Christopher Wray had suspected as much and — working with personnel from the Inspector General’s office — set up a sting-like operation to prevent against evidence destruction, both documents and electronic, two FBI sources confirm.

Though at differing times, McCabe and Strzok were under 24-hour surveillance both at the office and outside FBI HQ in Washington D.C. And any documents, files, and databases that were deleted or manipulated by McCabe and Strzok were being recorded and documented by federal agents. The original records were restored after the duo vacated the FBI.

“They had no clue they were being watched,” one FBI source said.

[link to truepundit.com (secure)]

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 18 SEPT DECLAS REVEAL BEGINS   Q RELATED 18 SEPT   DECLAS REVEAL BEGINS I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:06 pm

FROM 2016.  OBVIOUS MUCH?

Adam Schiff
Verified account
@RepAdamSchiff

Pleased Obama Administration undertaking full review of Russian hacking into our elections. They should declassify as much of it as possible

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 18 SEPT DECLAS REVEAL BEGINS   Q RELATED 18 SEPT   DECLAS REVEAL BEGINS I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 8:12 am

I can almost hear them sizzle!   Thank you Dove. The song ,"I feel Good" do da do da doo !  comes to mind. Smile
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 18 SEPT DECLAS REVEAL BEGINS   Q RELATED 18 SEPT   DECLAS REVEAL BEGINS I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 9:56 am

these inbred reprobates lie so damned much that they can't remember their lies....there is something inside the nucleus of their cells that ain't in ours....all of this is about the right to murder unborn babies,don't kid yourselves....it is the source of their power....not all will understand what i just wrote
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 18 SEPT DECLAS REVEAL BEGINS   Q RELATED 18 SEPT   DECLAS REVEAL BEGINS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q RELATED 18 SEPT DECLAS REVEAL BEGINS
Page 1 of 1