Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q RELATED 21 SEPT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  21 SEPT Empty
PostSubject: Q RELATED 21 SEPT   Q RELATED  21 SEPT I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 7:48 am

Just about everything fits the Q category these days.  For clarification,
the VFEY countries implicated in the dossier are Britain and Australia.
Papadopoulos was a pawn.  He just finished serving his 14 day jail stay,
and is mad and talking, as is Carter Page.

George Papadopoulos‏ @GeorgePapa19

I repeat: the British and Australian governments were illegally spying on the Trump Campaign by April 2016. Let that sink in.
11:12 AM - 20 Sep 2018

• 7,837 Retweets
  • 13,425 Likes

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Q RELATED  21 SEPT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 21 SEPT   Q RELATED  21 SEPT I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 12:45 pm

Dove wrote:
Just about everything fits the Q category these days.  For clarification,
the VFEY countries implicated in the dossier are Britain and Australia.
Papadopoulos was a pawn.  He just finished serving his 14 day jail stay,
and is mad and talking, as is Carter Page.

George Papadopoulos‏ @GeorgePapa19

I repeat: the British and Australian governments were illegally spying on the Trump Campaign by April 2016. Let that sink in.
11:12 AM - 20 Sep 2018  

• 7,837 Retweets
  • 13,425 Likes

yeah, i'm kinda' ready to start blowing all of this up....that was not how i wanted to say it, but its best not to express ones true feelings at this time where they become a matter of public record....i won't say what is really on my mind because it would be not be a Christian thing to do to wish POTUS would drop the largest A-bomb that we have on england and make it disappear...nor would it fitting to want him to use new zealand as a target to try out new weapons....i have a question to ask concerning quantum physics in the stratospere....if hillary clinton was pushed out of a b-2 bomber, reckon the bitch could fly?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q RELATED  21 SEPT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 21 SEPT   Q RELATED  21 SEPT I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 1:01 pm

Michael371 wrote:
if hillary clinton was pushed out of a b-2 bomber, reckon the bitch could fly?

Not without her broom, Mike. Take that away and then push. Splat city, here she comes..

Q RELATED  21 SEPT Hillary-riding-broom

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Q RELATED  21 SEPT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 21 SEPT   Q RELATED  21 SEPT I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 1:36 pm

researcher, read something a while ago that caused  my suspicious nature to start yelling at me...you once said that i am a deep thinker, you also said that sometimes i overthink things, no argument on either case....let me start this by saying that i actually do think that God throws info at me on occasion, TBH, pretty regular....i was reading about the 5 eyes crap and someone quoted an op-ed out of forbes( wsj?) about the muslim refugee/immigration plan that was to commence on a worldwide basis.....we know about the rothchild/jew/khazarian/balfour/illuminati, etc control of the world, so close your eyes and consider this....we know the NT says the whole world will be against IS-RA-EL and that would bring on the return of Christ.....the OT says the same but in a cryptic form...jewish scholars, trying to see with scales on their eyes, actually see TWO possible messiahs, MESSIAH BEN-JOSEPH and MESSIAH BEN DAVID.....we see this as the 1st and 2nd advent of Jesus/Yeshua....suppose, the cabal is pushing the mooselimb immigration around the world in order to cause the turmoil in the nations, such as in europe, and take control of those nations.....then, have them turn against IS-RA-EL to fulfill "the whole world will be against IS-RA-EL" prophecy of both old and new testaments.....this would cause the manifestation of the antichrist, their messiah....remember, a jew, under the new covenant, is defined as an elect believer of the Son of the living God....one that has experienced the new birth, not neccesarily a descendant of abraham....is this a plan, using scripture, to bring about antichrist?...have been fooled by the magician, looking at the left hand instead of the right?.....i read the letter(real or faked?) from albert pike to an italian dude that has too many letters in his name for me to try recollect, saying that the goal was to have the 3 majors religions to destroy each other...strange days....right now, sorting out things to try to make sense of it all is like trying to count snowflakes in a blizzard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Q RELATED  21 SEPT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 21 SEPT   Q RELATED  21 SEPT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q RELATED 21 SEPT
Page 1 of 1