Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DUTCHSINSE QUITS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

DUTCHSINSE QUITS Empty
PostSubject: DUTCHSINSE QUITS   DUTCHSINSE QUITS I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 11:09 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8OaCKV850w

From comments:
Because he revealed the truth about HAARP technology years ago when he was pin-pointing storms. Then, the guys in Black broke into his friends house and shot him numerous times (he lived..the friend) thinking it was Michael they were shooting. So, then, he went to just predicting EQs. Have know him for years. He is a great guy...too bad. Stay safe, friend!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

DUTCHSINSE QUITS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUTCHSINSE QUITS   DUTCHSINSE QUITS I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 11:21 am

More censorship:  how it works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g06xy64geik

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

DUTCHSINSE QUITS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUTCHSINSE QUITS   DUTCHSINSE QUITS I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 11:59 am

I've been watching this unfold with Dutch.. and I feel nauseated over what is happening. it won't be long before it's us they will try to shut up. It's coming......
Back to top Go down

DUTCHSINSE QUITS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUTCHSINSE QUITS   DUTCHSINSE QUITS I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 6:36 pm

I LOVE DUTCH HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT IS MORE THAN 99% CORRECT ON EQ'S IT IS NOT PREDICTION... HE FIGURED IT OUT.
I AM SO SAD TO HEAR THIS AS HE HAS HAD THE COURAGE TO PUT HIS BOOT UP THEIR KIESTER!!!

USGS U R NOT OUR FRIENDS AND YOU DO NOT SERVE BUT WE PAY YOUR DUMB ASSES TO GIVE US A FEW (NOT ALL AS YOU CHOOSE) PREDICTIONS THAT DON'T MATTER!!!

WE KNOW THE TRUTH AND CAN WATCH FOR OURSELVES... WE DON'T NEED YOUR STUPID BUTTS!!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

DUTCHSINSE QUITS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUTCHSINSE QUITS   DUTCHSINSE QUITS I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 7:16 pm

Sorry to hear that, I have also been following him many years, loved his maps etc.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DUTCHSINSE QUITS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUTCHSINSE QUITS   DUTCHSINSE QUITS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DUTCHSINSE QUITS
Page 1 of 1