Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DANGER!! USGS LIES CHANGES MAGNITUDES OF QUAKES & DEPTHS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

DANGER!! USGS LIES CHANGES MAGNITUDES OF QUAKES & DEPTHS Empty
PostSubject: DANGER!! USGS LIES CHANGES MAGNITUDES OF QUAKES & DEPTHS   DANGER!! USGS LIES CHANGES MAGNITUDES OF QUAKES & DEPTHS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 4:06 pm

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO WATCH AS THE DEPTHS ARE IMPORTANT IN REGARD TO COMING EVENTS .. VERY POSSIBLY VOLCANIC IN NATURE!!!!

THIS IS NOT TECTONIC!
TIME CHECK OUT @ ABOUT 15:20 BUT DO WATCH THE WHOLE THING, AS MUCH IS THERE TO LEARN FROM
https://youtu.be/a5F73vDCQ1I
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: DUTCHSINSE VIDEO 7/11/19 1pm Earthquake Update Dutchsinse   DANGER!! USGS LIES CHANGES MAGNITUDES OF QUAKES & DEPTHS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 4:09 pm

https://youtu.be/n1eljuNJHmw

7/11/19 1pm Earthquake Update Dutchsinse
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DANGER!! USGS LIES CHANGES MAGNITUDES OF QUAKES & DEPTHS   DANGER!! USGS LIES CHANGES MAGNITUDES OF QUAKES & DEPTHS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 4:35 pm

China Lake near the epicenter of the earthquakes. Courtesy of Google Maps in Satellite mode.  5 days ago.

DANGER!! USGS LIES CHANGES MAGNITUDES OF QUAKES & DEPTHS KH0kC59

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DANGER!! USGS LIES CHANGES MAGNITUDES OF QUAKES & DEPTHS   DANGER!! USGS LIES CHANGES MAGNITUDES OF QUAKES & DEPTHS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 5:35 pm

I am concerned about all this as I had a date July 27-28 below that area and the earthquakes are now crossing the freeway I5 and you all might remember the Northridge Earthquake which knocked down several high overpasses right at the intersection of the two fault lines and the freeway. 

Have a room reserved but still time to cancel.

Terral says this is volcanic in nature and what do we see in the desert near the tear / crack ... volcanic action of past.

And by the way this is all right next to Edwards a place I am familiar with in a time warp.

Right now waiting to see if the next large one comes in 2-3 days, then I cancel.
The reservation was to see 5 cousins from Iowa and an aunt that lives in the area.
Might cancel.

Volcanic could contain bad gases... remember the Methane a few years ago and the recent Tar pit bubbling up, it blew man hole covers off.

Dutch shows we have another buildup coming from Alaska + a vacant space @ the British Columbia fault... get one there may trigger the whole thing.

Watching!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: DANGER!! USGS LIES CHANGES MAGNITUDES OF QUAKES & DEPTHS   DANGER!! USGS LIES CHANGES MAGNITUDES OF QUAKES & DEPTHS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 6:19 pm

China Lake near the epicenter of the earthquakes. Courtesy of Google Maps in Satellite mode.  5 days ago.

It shows better on Bing maps. Boat located to the left and obvious boat ramp into the pool. Being a Navy guy once in another life long ago I would call this a deep water pool for training divers. Maybe even deep enough to train for deep saturation diving.

Also could be pool for setting off unexploded ordnance.

Quote :
A look at the now closed down Chattenden and Lodge Hill Barracks In Medway, Kent, UK Originally built for ammunition storage the barracks eventually became a army training facility for Bomb disposal, and many other types of training. It also has the very deep diver training pool

Go to 3:45 in video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px_PtURFrXU

From Bing maps

DANGER!! USGS LIES CHANGES MAGNITUDES OF QUAKES & DEPTHS Pool_c10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DANGER!! USGS LIES CHANGES MAGNITUDES OF QUAKES & DEPTHS   DANGER!! USGS LIES CHANGES MAGNITUDES OF QUAKES & DEPTHS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DANGER!! USGS LIES CHANGES MAGNITUDES OF QUAKES & DEPTHS
Page 1 of 1