Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

something (Somebody actually ) really nailed me just now so i have to say this

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

something (Somebody actually ) really nailed me just now so i have to say this Empty
PostSubject: something (Somebody actually ) really nailed me just now so i have to say this   something (Somebody actually ) really nailed me just now so i have to say this I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 11:52 am

i love ya'll, every single one of ya'll
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

something (Somebody actually ) really nailed me just now so i have to say this Empty
PostSubject: Re: something (Somebody actually ) really nailed me just now so i have to say this   something (Somebody actually ) really nailed me just now so i have to say this I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 12:59 pm

- - - and at the end of the day THAT'S what it's all about - - -

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: something (Somebody actually ) really nailed me just now so i have to say this   something (Somebody actually ) really nailed me just now so i have to say this I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 2:39 pm

micheal, so what happened?
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: something (Somebody actually ) really nailed me just now so i have to say this   something (Somebody actually ) really nailed me just now so i have to say this I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 3:00 pm

oh, i was just sitting here listening to our "church service"( live hookup to temple baptist church with charles lawson) and it just hit me that most of our friends and family around here have died....kids live far away....my wife is very sick....just the realization that i am basically alone if something goes wrong with my wife....same for her if my cancer comes back again.....just how much i relate to ya'll, thats all spring
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: something (Somebody actually ) really nailed me just now so i have to say this   something (Somebody actually ) really nailed me just now so i have to say this I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 3:43 pm

Wow man I think sometimes I have a bad week or month... months sometimes.

I do truly feel for you being in this sort of situation. Our wealth is being diminished every minute, makes it more and more difficult to do anything!!

Wish you the best and much love back to you and wife. Will send some prayers your way!
Dave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: something (Somebody actually ) really nailed me just now so i have to say this   something (Somebody actually ) really nailed me just now so i have to say this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

something (Somebody actually ) really nailed me just now so i have to say this
Page 1 of 1