Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DF Is Done, Enjoy the S**T Storm! – Sincerely: A Girl with a Job Putting Her In The Middle Of This

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

DF Is Done, Enjoy the S**T Storm! – Sincerely: A Girl with a Job Putting Her In The Middle Of This Empty
PostSubject: DF Is Done, Enjoy the S**T Storm! – Sincerely: A Girl with a Job Putting Her In The Middle Of This   DF Is Done, Enjoy the S**T Storm! – Sincerely: A Girl with a Job Putting Her In The Middle Of This I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 3:44 pm

From the 8chan. Folks are talking and speculating this is MegaAnon so I’m posting it

. . . just in case it really is her.

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/0e6bc3b803cfc329308be13b224f70ef696fe26e7f8106efaa9dcc7635d5f6d5.jpg

DF Is Done, Enjoy the S**T Storm! – Sincerely: A Girl with a Job Putting Her In The Middle Of This 0e6bc3b803cfc329308be13b224f70ef696fe26e7f8106efaa9dcc7635d5f6d5

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

DF Is Done, Enjoy the S**T Storm! – Sincerely: A Girl with a Job Putting Her In The Middle Of This Empty
PostSubject: Re: DF Is Done, Enjoy the S**T Storm! – Sincerely: A Girl with a Job Putting Her In The Middle Of This   DF Is Done, Enjoy the S**T Storm! – Sincerely: A Girl with a Job Putting Her In The Middle Of This I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 4:12 pm

just perusing through many comments on voat, it is a a popular opinion that some california representatives and senators have some real problems right now....as do some washington dc lawyers
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DF Is Done, Enjoy the S**T Storm! – Sincerely: A Girl with a Job Putting Her In The Middle Of This   DF Is Done, Enjoy the S**T Storm! – Sincerely: A Girl with a Job Putting Her In The Middle Of This I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 4:37 pm

DiFi story confirmed:
https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/30/feinstein-investigation-blasey-ford-letter-tom-cotton/
video at link.

Arkansas Republican Sen. Tom Cotton said Dianne Feinstein’s office will be investigated for the leak of Christine Blasey Ford’s letter, a message she explicitly requested be kept confidential.
Speaking Sunday on CBS’ “Face the Nation,” Cotton told host John Dickerson that, not only will Feinstein and her staffers be investigated for the leak of Ford’s confidential letter, but that Ford’s lawyers will also face a Washington, D.C., bar investigation for allegedly not informing her that Senate Judiciary Committee staffers were willing to travel to California to interview her about her allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DF Is Done, Enjoy the S**T Storm! – Sincerely: A Girl with a Job Putting Her In The Middle Of This   DF Is Done, Enjoy the S**T Storm! – Sincerely: A Girl with a Job Putting Her In The Middle Of This I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 5:19 pm

YOU CAN HAVE ALL MY STATE DEMONSOFCRATS, TAKE THEM ALL THE SAME DAY PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DF Is Done, Enjoy the S**T Storm! – Sincerely: A Girl with a Job Putting Her In The Middle Of This   DF Is Done, Enjoy the S**T Storm! – Sincerely: A Girl with a Job Putting Her In The Middle Of This I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DF Is Done, Enjoy the S**T Storm! – Sincerely: A Girl with a Job Putting Her In The Middle Of This
Page 1 of 1