Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)

Go down 
+8
Warrior Shepard
onlyoneimage
rawblues
Kitiara
Yaddy
wil
quietobserver
researcher
12 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) Empty
PostSubject: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:07 pm

Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 recorded last Wednesday evening 29 May.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/revolutionaryradio/2013/05/30/did-israel-really-become-a-nation-in-1948.mp3

This audio is going to feel kinda like kicking a hornets nest, and the hornets are home. Hornets have stingers and ya might get stung. What Rob has to say may not be comfortable but I personally like to hear all sides of a matter before making a decision. I still haven't heard this entire audio but the first 30 minutes was enough to stir a few hornets to buzzing.

Quote :
Tonight, I am going to be discussing a hot and rather controversial subject - and that is the question of whether or not biblical Israel actually is the same as the political Israel state we now have in the Middle East. Did Israel really become a nation in 1948? Or is this part of the Great Deception? I don't have the answers, but I'm on a quest to find them. So to speak with me this evening on this subject, I've invited Peter Zarcone back to the Revolutionary Radio Project.
====================================================

DOWNLOAD PART 2: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/revolutionaryradio/2013/06/06/revolutionary-radio-project.mp3

Quote :
Tonight, I will be continuing the dialogue concerning the issue of the nation we call "Israel" and whether or not 1948 should be the beginning of Last Days timeclocks. This time I will be speaking with Leonard Ulrich, the writer/producer of NWO: Secret Societies and Bible Prophecy Vol. 1: https://youtu.be/05R_Ehwt7FI

Last edited by researcher on Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : part 2)
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

Interesting. I haven't had time to listen yet but its an interesting subject. I've read a lot of information that technically, in an international court of law it would be easy to prove that the U.S., Canada, Australia, Israel, & numerous other nations could be reclaimed by the English Crown or the U.K. at any time. Virtually everything corporate and financial in the world is run out of "The City of London" & "Vatican City".
"The City of London" is NOT part of the U.K. & "The Vatican" is not part of Italy, the "Federal Reserve" is privately owned by old money European Satanists, so anything's possible. I'll dust off a couple of old books tonight after I listen to this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:19 pm

researcher wrote:
Did Israel really become a nation in 1948? Or is this part of the Great Deception?
This should be interesting. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:11 pm

Yes indeed! That was interesting AND a hornet's nest. Smile

To answer the question, did Israel really become a nation in 1948? Maybe. Maybe part of it. But it wasn't Ezekiel 37.

They brought up some very interesting points and I think a lot of it is covered in the bible - and largely ignored.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:30 pm

Thanks for your input, jem. I found it quite interesting how the separation of "political Zionism" from the Biblical Israel (all the tribes) was dissected, talked about, and handled. Defining and separating the two then talking about each really put some politically taboo subjects on the table. I've listened to this three times and I still haven't caught everything. I hope that Rob will have Peter Zarcone back again soon to expand on this subject some more.

@quietobserver
They discussed the subject of the Nation States.
Wash D.C. = political
City of London = financial
Vatican = religious

All three are countries within countries with their own governments. If you've yet to hear this podcast then by all means do so at your earliest convenience. UP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:35 pm

I hear you Researcher. It seems that just about nothing is what it seems (or what we have been told).

Funny they were talking about the temple because I was just checking out Ask Elm the day before. Here's a link to some trailers for their video:

http://askelm.com/video/v130317.asp

This is a picture of the temple location (not where the dome is).

Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) Templebig

It's south of Fort Antonia so the Wailing Wall is the one at the top of the picture.
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:51 pm

I believe everything is working according to God's plan, the people who populate the modern nation of Israel today are mainly from the House of Judah, whether they are true Jews or not, God has used them as a toehold for the subsequent return of the House of Israel, specifically the "remnants" or the elect.

Something is going to happen there that would prompt a drastic migration of the remnants from all over the World to move into Judea, this is the prophesied Greater Exodus that will happen in the endtime! This event must take place for the 144T to be gathered in one place for the sealing by an angel and eventually their households or the "Woman" to flee to the wilderness of Bozrah for 3.5 yrs.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:34 pm

agree with Wil.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:53 am

wil wrote:
Something is going to happen there that would prompt a drastic migration of the remnants from all over the World to move into Judea, this is the prophesied Greater Exodus that will happen in the endtime! This event must take place for the 144T to be gathered in one place for the sealing by an angel and eventually their households or the "Woman" to flee to the wilderness of Bozrah for 3.5 yrs.

There isn't enough taught about this part. I know, I should pull out my bible and study more but if anyone knows of any good teachings on this topic, I'd love to hear them.
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:04 pm

http://endtimepilgrim.org/bozrahdeliv.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:06 pm

Dude!! Thank you Very Happy

What a very cool website as well. I'm going to start a new thread on this subject so as to not get too far off subject here.

http://endtimepilgrim.org/
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:18 pm

jem wrote:

What a very cool website as well. I'm going to start a new thread on this subject so as to not get too far off subject here.

http://endtimepilgrim.org/

And thank you as well, jem, for the website below. I've been bumping around there this morning reading articles. Some pretty hairy stuff over there. Things that make you go hmmmmm . . . honor

http://askelm.com
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:31 pm

researcher wrote:

And thank you as well, jem, for the website below. I've been bumping around there this morning reading articles. Some pretty hairy stuff over there. Things that make you go hmmmmm . . . honor

http://askelm.com

I'm looking at the "About Us" page and on the Biographies of the folks behind this website. It says that Dr. Ernest L. Martin was ordained through the Worldwide Church of God. What (if anything) do you all know about the Worldwide Church of God?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:19 pm

Quote :
What (if anything) do you all know about the Worldwide Church of God?

I don't know anything about them. I googled them and found out they were an offspring or split of Herbert Armstrong's ministry. Don't know much about Armstrong except what I heard on AM radio way back in the mid 1960's.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:00 pm

http://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-israel-supreme-court/
Obelisk he refers to:
Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) 2501222670060504400TIrrVF_fs
Israeli Surpreme Court
Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) 555dug

Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) 6-23-2009-3-27-02-PM
Shimon Perez, Isaac Rabin, The House de Rothschild reviewing a scale model of an Israeli government building.
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:22 pm

researcher wrote:
Quote :
What (if anything) do you all know about the Worldwide Church of God?

I don't know anything about them. I googled them and found out they were an offspring or split of Herbert Armstrong's ministry. Don't know much about Armstrong except what I heard on AM radio way back in the mid 1960's.

Thanks, researcher! I don't know anything about Armstrong, either.

I guess use discernment, as always! study
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:36 pm

ht

Church of God, The Eternal

Church of God, The Eternal is a remnant
of the Worldwide Church of God still teaching the original doctrines
first proclaimed by Mr. Herbert W. Armstrong.

We accept these doctrines as the divine
revelation of Jesus Christ to His Church of the last days, given
through the inspiration of a chosen servant; teachings that were blessed
by God, producing an annual growth of 30% over four decades, with
incredible blessings in the lives of those who practiced the same in
faith.

What makes this remnant group truly
different from the 300+ splinter groups of our parent organization? No
one else believes what Mr. Armstrong originally taught about Truth—that
it comes only by revelation to a chosen servant, and even that servant
has no authority to change what Christ gave! Read it for yourself: From The Plain Truth, July 1965.

In April 1973, Mr. Armstrong prophesied
what would happen if the church's doctrine on Divorce and Remarriage
were ever changed! Again, read it for yourself:
From a Bible Study on Divorce and Remarriage; Pasadena, April 1973. (To listen to the audio version, click here.)

tp://www.cogeternal.org/?gclid=CJX4ypj5xrcCFSlfpgodqjEAEg
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:39 pm

jem wrote:

[url=http://endtimepilgrim.org/
http://endtimepilgrim.org/[/quote[/url]]

jem,

The endtime prilgrim is an excellent site.....I've been reading it for years now. Gavin lives in Pensacola and has done some great studies. The Metonic cycle study he wrote about is very well worth checking in to along with many other topics found there..
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:53 pm

rawblues, looks very interesting! Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
onlyoneimage

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:04 am

The video mentions micah...which i'm thankful for because that's one that escaped me. However, he mentioned Isaiah but forgot to mention the where.

Isaiah 63

Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.

2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?

3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

5 And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.

6 And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth.

7 I will mention the lovingkindnesses of the Lord, and the praises of the Lord, according to all that the Lord hath bestowed on us, and the great goodness toward the house of Israel, which he hath bestowed on them according to his mercies, and according to the multitude of his lovingkindnesses.

8 For he said, Surely they are my people, children that will not lie: so he was their Saviour.

9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

10 But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.

11 Then he remembered the days of old, Moses, and his people, saying, Where is he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of his flock? where is he that put his holy Spirit within him?

12 That led them by the right hand of Moses with his glorious arm, dividing the water before them, to make himself an everlasting name?

13 That led them through the deep, as an horse in the wilderness, that they should not stumble?

14 As a beast goeth down into the valley, the Spirit of the Lord caused him to rest: so didst thou lead thy people, to make thyself a glorious name.

15 Look down from heaven, and behold from the habitation of thy holiness and of thy glory: where is thy zeal and thy strength, the sounding of thy bowels and of thy mercies toward me? are they restrained?

16 Doubtless thou art our father, though Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O Lord, art our father, our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting.

17 O Lord, why hast thou made us to err from thy ways, and hardened our heart from thy fear? Return for thy servants' sake, the tribes of thine inheritance.

18 The people of thy holiness have possessed it but a little while: our adversaries have trodden down thy sanctuary.

19 We are thine: thou never barest rule over them; they were not called by thy name.

One of my favorite passages.
Back to top Go down
onlyoneimage

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:07 am

He does mention Isaiah 63 on his website though. This is interesting. I've always wanted to know more details than what Isaiah says...and it looks like i'll be able to delve into this more thanks to pilgrim.
Back to top Go down
onlyoneimage

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:14 am

Oh man....i'm loving this website. I was just praying and asking God about this the last week. I've been re-reading tim mchyde's book "know the future"...and I'm still trying to connect the chronological dots. Some of the specifics seem a little off. I'm hoping to gain clarity.

Thank you so much for posting that website.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:47 am

Having become a good friend of Rob's I can tell you that he is passionate for the Truth, no matter where it leads. I respect that greatly. Thinking in lines of LA Marzulli's Cosmic Chess Match doesn't it make sense? The land of Canaan populated with giants for the purpose of thwarting Yah's plan for the children to occupy. We know how that went. Israel did okay for awhile, but fell short and eventually divided and scattered. The next words we have regarding the land says He (Yehovah) will regather them there. Now what would you do if you were trying to the adversary doing what you have always done and Co-Opt the worship of the people's of the world? The scriptures Rob pointed out...Not only do they not match what we have seen happen they don't even rhyme. I also agree. Do we see some of the blood lines there? Absolutely! Are they gathered because of faithfulness? Absolutely not. That begs another question. I know they are planning to build another temple. However, if it is not dedicated according to Torah and of course Yahweh's glory doesn't fill it (which it won't) then how can it be desecrated? To me this is a logical question. You cannot desecrate what was not holy to begin with. Which I believe (if I am correct) lines up with what the scriptures say "When you see the abomination which causes desolation standing int the Holy Place..." I believe the words are spoke specifically and purposefully. It is us that automatically substitute in our minds "Temple" for "Holy Place", but that is NOT what it says. The temple mount (specifically the resting spot of the mercy seat) is Holy. That we can all agree, I believe. But, I believe the abomination in this case also coincides with the other scripture that states

2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

if we break that down grammatically correct you can take out the parenthetical statement so that the statement reads

"Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; shewing himself that he is God. "

we have a clear picture of what he (the adversary) will do. If we look at the parenthetical statement independently we have:

"so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God" emphasis mine

it's describing the true God (Elohim) sitting in the temple of God (Elohim).

Again, the adversary cannot sit on God's throne. Even a manufactured copy (if there ever is one) will still not be the temple of God because "as God sits in the temple". This means "like" He sits or in a "like manner".

I also believe that the AC will have a meat sack made up genetically of all the people's of the earth as part of the great deception. This genetic soup meat sack would be an abomination to God in that it does not come by the natural process following His laws of reproduction.

All of this is of course my own opinion, but I believe that the interpretation is as valid as any that have been pressed upon us over the years.

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:09 am

Thanks Researcher! Smile

Kitiara wrote:
I'm looking at the "About Us" page and on the Biographies of the folks behind this website. It says that Dr. Ernest L. Martin was ordained through the Worldwide Church of God. What (if anything) do you all know about the Worldwide Church of God?

I'm just referring you guys to the temple information which, I think, is very compelling. Please do use your discretion though, as always.

Yeah, rawblues! Very cool website. Thanks again Wil!

onlyoneimage, I feel the same way about this information. It has hugely been left out of our studies. Time to delve into it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:00 pm

researcher wrote:
Thanks for your input, jem. I found it quite interesting how the separation of "political Zionism" from the Biblical Israel (all the tribes) was dissected, talked about, and handled. Defining and separating the two then talking about each really put some politically taboo subjects on the table. I've listened to this three times and I still haven't caught everything. I hope that Rob will have Peter Zarcone back again soon to expand on this subject some more.

@quietobserver
They discussed the subject of the Nation States.
Wash D.C. = political
City of London = financial
Vatican = religious

All three are countries within countries with their own governments. If you've yet to hear this podcast then by all means do so at your earliest convenience. Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) 124550655

Many thanks for the post researcher. I'm not very familiar with Rob Skiba's work but I suspected when I saw the title of the thread the road he was headed down. I think you've commented before when I mentioned the three autonomous "city states" Rob addresses in his presentation. I think it is important to listen to such things with a Christ focused mind. (I would say open mind but I don't much like the term) For the most part, many of us have had certain "facts" drilled into our thinking and ingrained as reality but if you stop to examine them for yourself, you might gain a moment of pause. For instance, now that virtually all of the world speaks english, when travelling its quite common for someone to ask you after a brief conversation on a plane or wherever: "What religion are you?". This forum is the exception, but for most its a simple enough question that yields an infinite number of responses filled with caveats, inclusions, exclusions, & on and on. For instance from another "religion" you're either shia or sunni, with a myriad of other options from that point onward. However; we all missed the "question", not in the sense of what was asked but in the sense of what was implied by even answering the quesion.
Ecclesiastes 1:9
'The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.'

Everyone knows full well The Holy Bible was translated into English from Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek, not my point but be patient. While not a Biblical example the terms e.g. & i.e. are often used interchangeably. I.e. short for "id est" or that is & e.g. short for "exempli grata" or "for example".
The term "religion" is actually taught in many circles as "re-legion", or
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Re-
re-

a prefix occurring originally in loanwords from Latin, used with the meaning “again” or “again and again” to indicate, repetition or withthe meaning “back” or "backword" to indicate withdrawal or backward motion, regenerate; retrace; revert.

Legion is a word we all as believers in Christ know well, although at the moment let's stick to its meaning during the days of Rome which was most likely a 6,000 man army under Rome's command.

I'll come back to this shortly, don't wanna lose this typing, bad thunderstorms inbound.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:47 pm

Looking forward to your return, quietobserver, after the thunderstorm passes. I'm afraid you completely lost me on that "re-legion" thing. Maybe cause you weren't able to flesh it out fully before the thunderstorm, and maybe (probably) because I'm having one very tremendous fibro-fog day. Not a happy or clear-headed camper today because of that. stupid stupid
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:34 pm

I have been researching this lost temple mount location ever since Rob Skiba talked on the subject in his podcast and after looking over some of the links at http://askelm.com and specifically the five videos at http://askelm.com/video/v130317.asp which are trailers for Ken Klein's new DVD (mentioned by Mr. Skiba) "Jerusalem and the lost temple of the Jews". I was intrigued by the trailers but not quite enough to shell out the $$ for the DVD. The video below by Andrew Gabriel Roth nailed it solid for me though so I've opened the wallet and ordered the DVD on Amazon (best price I found "if" you have Amazon Prime - and I do). Taking a chance on this and hoping for the best. Watch the video below and see what y'all think. I am super intrigued by this subject and like a dog with a bone I can't seem to shake loose from it.

Andrew Gabriel Roth Discusses The REAL Temple Mount from NazFlix on Vimeo.

http://www.amazon.com/Jerusalem-Lost-Temple-Jews/dp/B00CI622PA/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1370287507&sr=1-1&keywords=Jerusalem+and+the+lost+temple+of+the+Jews

List Price: $24.99
Price: $22.49 Eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime.
You Save: $2.50 (10%)
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:38 pm

Where does Rob Skiba post his show notes?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:00 pm

Kitiara wrote:
Where does Rob Skiba post his show notes?

Any show notes I can find are on his Blog Talk Radio interviews linked below.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/revolutionaryradio

He also has a YouTube channel and there is much to see there.

https://www.youtube.com/user/cptmang/videos?flow=list&live_view=500&view=0&sort=dd

Bare (or is it bear???) in mind that all this is research for Rob as he said on the podcast and a lot of it is new to him. He, like me, is doing research. Do listen to the podcast if you haven't done so already. Many of your questions may be answered by listening to it.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:22 pm

I'll come back when I can do it justice & site the information properly, but the 1936 Summer Olympics were an enourmous occult celebration ritual in Berlin for the Third Reich just prior to the second world war.
The 2012 Summer Olympics in London (remember the ZION logo) was a celebration of everything "English" from James Bond 007 to David Beckham.
http://www.cruelhoax.ca/

First book is what Rob's referencing. Makow is quite possibly way off from time to time in his forward looking statements but his research and knowledge is accurate imho
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:01 pm

Thanks, researcher. Rob mentioned that his show notes would be available, but I haven't been able to find them. Interesting show, though! And thanks for the links!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:05 am

Kitiara wrote:
Thanks, researcher. Rob mentioned that his show notes would be available, but I haven't been able to find them. Interesting show, though! And thanks for the links!

Very Happy

The "show notes" are the changing pictures on the broadcast page for that show or in other words the changing pictures.

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 pm

Warrior Shepard, thanks for the clarification! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Greybeard

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:27 pm

I thought it very thought provoking. I've read articles in the past concerning ashkenazi (sp?) jews and the possible exaggeration of the 6 million holocaust number etc. I hadn't fully considered the consequences of the "illuminati nation" of modern Israel vs God mandating their current state. Talk about a deception! I've considered if there is no rapture and what that would do to the "church" but when you talk about Israel (illuminati version) being destroyed along with the middle east! That would really throw some serious doubt about mainstream churchianity & could cause serious defections etc. I am not afraid when people ask and consider these type of questions as the truth will defend itself, I often wonder how many churches Jeshua would be kicked out of today if he was to appear in the flesh.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 4:58 pm

Greybeard wrote:
I thought it very thought provoking. I've read articles in the past concerning ashkenazi (sp?) jews and the possible exaggeration of the 6 million holocaust number etc. I hadn't fully considered the consequences of the "illuminati nation" of modern Israel vs God mandating their current state. Talk about a deception! I've considered if there is no rapture and what that would do to the "church" but when you talk about Israel (illuminati version) being destroyed along with the middle east! That would really throw some serious doubt about mainstream churchianity & could cause serious defections etc. I am not afraid when people ask and consider these type of questions as the truth will defend itself, I often wonder how many churches Jeshua would be kicked out of today if he was to appear in the flesh.

your post made me think of this verse. Amen to you!

Rom 3:3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?
Rom 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:21 pm

just taking this in a brief overview,these guys appear to see things pretty much as I do....the children of esau just might be teamed up with ole nimrod,and just might be might be pretending to be someone that they ain't...rev. 2:9....this is interesting as all getout...(my redneck is showing)
Back to top Go down
jbrr1

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:08 am

A Few weeks ago I bought the DVD, " Jerusalem and the lost Temple of the Jews". The information in the DVD is very convincing and scriptural. I highly recommend it'
For quite some time, I had thought that if the temple were to be built with sacrifices taking place, then that would be the abomination of desolation, since Jesus is the final sacrifice and the only sacrifice to really take away our sins. But now, we the body of Christ are the Holy Place for God and His Temple made without hands, then I suppose the abomination may occur within the body of believers. How could that happen? I have no real idea, just a few passing thoughts. Maybe a bunch of Christians will believe that the temple that is built (possibly) is a godly thing instead of a slap in the face to God Himself. ( The DVD doesn't broach this subject).
I am going to listen to Rob Skive:s audio show as soon as i have the time. I always enjoy his programs. Anyway, the DVD is worth watching.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:02 am

jbrr1 wrote:
A Few weeks ago I bought the DVD, " Jerusalem and the lost Temple of the Jews". The information in the DVD is very convincing and scriptural. I highly recommend it'
For quite some time, I had thought that if the temple were to be built with sacrifices taking place, then that would be the abomination of desolation, since Jesus is the final sacrifice and the only sacrifice to really take away our sins. But now, we the body of Christ are the Holy Place for God and His Temple made without hands, then I suppose the abomination may occur within the body of believers. How could that happen? I have no real idea, just a few passing thoughts. Maybe a bunch of Christians will believe that the temple that is built (possibly) is a godly thing instead of a slap in the face to God Himself. ( The DVD doesn't broach this subject).
I am going to listen to Rob Skive:s audio show as soon as i have the time. I always enjoy his programs. Anyway, the DVD is worth watching.

Interesting, I've followed the "theory" you referenced over the years. The temple being the literal physical body of believers or potential believers & the "abomination" that makes desolate I've read could interestingly be The Mark. If, in theory the mark, once someone has knowingly accepted it, does radically change/alter one's DNA then that person would no longer be God's creation and becomes a hybrid "beast".

This I believe would occur after Israel as we know it has been flattened and most mainstream bible prophecy teachers have lost all credibility. It requires a lot of explaining as far as what would occur and in what sequence, but it certainly is an interesting argument.
Edit to add: the English word "desolate" didn't exist until the 14th century. It was derived from the Latin word 'desolatus'. When used in a verb transitive sense 'desolutus' meant to forsake or abandon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:29 pm

That's interesting about our body being the temple. Maybe there will be some application like that for the defilement but first I'm thinking there will be a literal fulfillment.

There's an invasion:

Joel 1
    6 For a nation is come up upon my land, strong, and without number, whose teeth [are] the teeth of a lion, and he hath the cheek teeth of a great lion.
    7 He hath laid my vine waste, and barked my fig tree: he hath made it clean bare, and cast [it] away; the branches thereof are made white.

It is time to lament (Lamentations). The abomination of desolation has taken place and the sacrifices have been stopped.

8 Lament like a virgin girded with sackcloth for the husband of her youth.
    9 The meat offering and the drink offering is cut off from the house of the LORD; the priests, the LORD'S ministers, mourn.
    10 The field is wasted, the land mourneth; for the corn is wasted: the new wine is dried up, the oil languisheth.
    11 Be ye ashamed, O ye husbandmen; howl, O ye vinedressers, for the wheat and for the barley; because the harvest of the field is perished.

It may be Tabernacles. The Solemn Assembly will soon take place (on the Eighth Day - the 22nd day of the seventh month - a holy convocation). Lev 23:36 and Num 29:35

13 Gird yourselves, and lament, ye priests: howl, ye ministers of the altar: come, lie all night in sackcloth, ye ministers of my God: for the meat offering and the drink offering is withholden from the house of your God.
    14 Sanctify ye a fast, call a solemn assembly, gather the elders [and] all the inhabitants of the land [into] the house of the LORD your God, and cry unto the LORD,
    15 Alas for the day! for the day of the LORD [is] at hand, and as a destruction from the Almighty shall it come.

Also

2 Thessalonians 2
    4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Daniel 8
    13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain [saint] which spake, How long [shall be] the vision [concerning] the daily [sacrifice], and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?
    14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:10 am

Download Part 2: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/revolutionaryradio/2013/06/06/revolutionary-radio-project.mp3

Quote :
Tonight, I will be continuing the dialogue concerning the issue of the nation we call "Israel" and whether or not 1948 should be the beginning of Last Days timeclocks. This time I will be speaking with Leonard Ulrich, the writer/producer of NWO: Secret Societies and Bible Prophecy Vol. 1: https://youtu.be/05R_Ehwt7FI
Back to top Go down
CelticKevin

CelticKevin

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:14 pm

Thank you all for your thought provoking comments on an interesting topic!

I look forward to listening to these podcasts. I have not listened to very many of Rob Skiba's podcasts or read many of his blog posts, but the few that I have evoked an appreciation for his sense of research and quest for truth. He seems genuine.

As a teenager I really believe that the story of Israel's formation, continued existence and narrow escapes from "doom" were a major part of the evidences that lead me to becoming a Christian. As I have grown (and maybe even grown wiser just a little), I do not see Israel any longer as some banner upon which my faith should trust. I am only into my 3rd year of waking up to the reality that everything I knew was wrong, and I have a long way to go...

It is pretty apparent that Israel was created by misguided Zionists, Satanists, Luciferians, sheeplike Christians, whitewashed sepulchers, generations of vipers, hypocrites, fakes, charlatans and dispersed Jews. I strongly believe that God can take what was intended for evil and make it good (see Joseph, the cross and countless other stories). cheers

Israel is going to go through unimaginable tribulation. Israel may be a key to deception. Israel may be rotten to the core. That all is terribly sad and I will pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for Israel, for Jews, for the whole Middle East and for the entire world just the same...

In the end though, Israel will be a kingdom like none ever before in which the King of Kings and Lord of Lords will be enthroned! That certainly is not the case now... But it will be!
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:16 pm

I certainly didn't see this coming with the topic being discussed, but I highly recommend listening to this as well. For this topic specifically you have to listed the the last 30min or so for the related info. It's well worth listening to the whole thing! This is Douglas Hamp's Thursday night show on The Fringe Radio Netork "According to the Scriptures".

In this episode of According to the Scriptures, special guest Jacob Prasch shares insights on the Antichrist from his book, Shadows of the Beast.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:20 am

They asked about the identity of the men in the following verse:

John 8
    33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

They are called Jews and Pharisees in the previous verses. They said they were Abraham's seed, and Jesus agreed that they were. So who are they?

I heard a teaching that said the key to their identity is that they say they were never in bondage.

John 8
    33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

The Israelites were in bondage in Egypt. The Edomites were not. Both Jacob and Esau were the children of Abraham.

King Herod (king of the Jews) was also an Edomite who had been appointed by the Romans.

That leaves us with some interesting implications.

Edit: I should add that not every Pharisee was an Edomite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)   Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rob Skiba - Did Israel Really Become a Nation in 1948 (part 2 mp3 is up)
Page 1 of 1