Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any Odd Chem or Jet Trails Out There Near You?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bordercollie

bordercollie

Any Odd Chem or Jet Trails  Out There Near You? Empty
PostSubject: Any Odd Chem or Jet Trails Out There Near You?   Any Odd Chem or Jet Trails  Out There Near You? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 9:42 pm

I was out working today  (in the pasture  here on the farm). As I looked up I saw the strangest jet/chem trail.  This one  made an almost perfect circle amongst  other clouds/ trails.  tried to take a picture but the formation was in the western sky and so was the sun.Did end up with a picture of it but it is hard to see without enlarging. Oh well. was just wondering if anyone else noticed these oddities  anywhere. I'm in central Mississippi.  Definitely creepy feeling- seeing a circle like that....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Odd Chem or Jet Trails Out There Near You?   Any Odd Chem or Jet Trails  Out There Near You? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 11:15 am

DO X'S OUT HERE THEN THE PLANES TARGET AND SPRAY REPEATEDLY NEAR!

TURNS
X'S 
LAYERING OVERNIGHT ON NIGHT SAT PICTS
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Any Odd Chem or Jet Trails Out There Near You?   Any Odd Chem or Jet Trails  Out There Near You? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 11:41 am

I posted a picture here  http://webcajun.com/thebayougardener/smf/index.php?topic=3603.0  if anyone wants to see -however,  you may have to be a member of that forum to view- if I remember  from last time. The picture will need to be enlarged  for best details.
 So many hidden things coming to light now..  this chem trail stuff reminds me of the   older V tv sci fi series and the "red dust"  . I think that s the right one...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Odd Chem or Jet Trails Out There Near You?   Any Odd Chem or Jet Trails  Out There Near You? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Odd Chem or Jet Trails Out There Near You?
Page 1 of 1