Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

little help from my friends,please

Go down 
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

little help from my friends,please Empty
PostSubject: little help from my friends,please   little help from my friends,please I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2018 5:15 pm

i need a new preacher to listen to, for a change of pace....i listen to the same ones every night, though they are very good, i want to hear from some different ones....i have listened to hundreds of preachers throughout the years and filtered out the frauds,heretics and dumbasses, but i know there are more out there....there are restrictions,though....must be one that digs deep...not pentecostal (unless he is a researcher on creation or prophesy) not one that wears a collar....not a univeralist nor a dispensationalist....when i run a search, i get garbage guys....ya'll make some suggestions of the men that you listen to....my favorite are charles lawson, jim brown,mike hoggard and arnold murray(rip) but my gosh, i have heard about every word they have said for the last 30 years....i know there are some out there that i have missed....NO TV pissants!!!!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: little help from my friends,please   little help from my friends,please I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2018 6:43 pm

i had forgotten all about sermon audio....over 1.5 million sermons by different preachers....we in bidness now.....bordercollie, i'll just post this here rather than sending an email and you can save it

https://www.sermonaudio.com/sermonsbible.asp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: little help from my friends,please   little help from my friends,please I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2018 10:03 pm

Here's one that i found about a week ago michael. This particular video is hot off the press 1 hour ago so i haven't watched it yet but i've been pretty impressed with his style and content so far. Hope you all find it interesting.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: little help from my friends,please   little help from my friends,please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

little help from my friends,please
Page 1 of 1