Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

russia is so evil, right bubba's and bubbaettes?....just evil to the core just like boris and natasha from rocky and bullwinkle fame

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

russia is so evil, right bubba's and bubbaettes?....just evil to the core just like boris and natasha from rocky and bullwinkle fame Empty
PostSubject: russia is so evil, right bubba's and bubbaettes?....just evil to the core just like boris and natasha from rocky and bullwinkle fame   russia is so evil, right bubba's and bubbaettes?....just evil to the core just like boris and natasha from rocky and bullwinkle fame I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 10:51 am

horseshit!!....watch this video made by a russian.....russian leadeship is not to be trusted but damn, they appear to be much more of a moral society than where we live....this goes lockstep with jigsaws post.....i'll just put that in here also....no doubt that america is later day babylon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI_0G2Ouz2o
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t21199-how-i-believe-they-plan-to-take-down-america
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

russia is so evil, right bubba's and bubbaettes?....just evil to the core just like boris and natasha from rocky and bullwinkle fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: russia is so evil, right bubba's and bubbaettes?....just evil to the core just like boris and natasha from rocky and bullwinkle fame   russia is so evil, right bubba's and bubbaettes?....just evil to the core just like boris and natasha from rocky and bullwinkle fame I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 12:02 pm

Watching now Mike. Thanks for the link . Notice the  thumbs down at the time I watching and almost 50/50 ... good video!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: russia is so evil, right bubba's and bubbaettes?....just evil to the core just like boris and natasha from rocky and bullwinkle fame   russia is so evil, right bubba's and bubbaettes?....just evil to the core just like boris and natasha from rocky and bullwinkle fame I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 12:22 pm

Watched the first part of Mikes video and decided it was worth downloading. I have it saved and will watch it later. I went ahead and embedded it here since Mike only gave a link. One of these days maybe he'll learn how to embed these videos.

https://youtu.be/GI_0G2Ouz2o

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: russia is so evil, right bubba's and bubbaettes?....just evil to the core just like boris and natasha from rocky and bullwinkle fame   russia is so evil, right bubba's and bubbaettes?....just evil to the core just like boris and natasha from rocky and bullwinkle fame I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

russia is so evil, right bubba's and bubbaettes?....just evil to the core just like boris and natasha from rocky and bullwinkle fame
Page 1 of 1