Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PG&E = FIRES = Rothschild’s = Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PG&E = FIRES =  Rothschild’s =  Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: PG&E = FIRES = Rothschild’s = Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!!   PG&E = FIRES =  Rothschild’s =  Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 11:12 am

AGENDA 21

from SGTreport:
SPACE WEATHER, ROTHSCHILD & AGENDA 21
VIDEO:
“We do know that electric company PG&E experienced a problem with an electrical transmission line near the site of the fire, minutes before it broke out,” according to CBS News, and now criminal Governor has signed a bill allowing the company to CHARGE its customers whatever is necessary to pay for all of the lawsuits and losses that are coming. The punchline? PG&E is controlled by one of the world’s richest families, the Rothschild’s whose Agenda 21 goals seem to be coming along quite nicely with all of this “accidental” destruction. The PG&E Team: http://www.pgecorp.com/corp/about-us/…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHIqycFgCBcPG&E is controlled by

Last edited by spring2 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PG&E = FIRES =  Rothschild’s =  Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PG&E = FIRES = Rothschild’s = Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!!   PG&E = FIRES =  Rothschild’s =  Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 11:50 am

SEBASTOPOL CA. 

RECEPTOR SITE

SITE OF FIRE!

AND THEY WANT US TO PAY FOR THEIR TROUBLES!!!
WAKE UP PEOPLE IT'S COMING TO YOUR AREA TOO!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: What do the Santa Rosa Fires, PG&E, Agenda 2030, Rothschild, Smart Meters, and Solaren Corporation have in Common?   PG&E = FIRES =  Rothschild’s =  Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 11:54 am

https://www.facebook.com/notes/leah-fahrenheit/what-do-the-santa-rosa-fires-pge-agenda-2030-rothschild-smart-meters-and-solaren/10154314817732168/

https://ourgreaterdestiny.wordpress.com/2017/12/10/the-man-behind-bio-hazard-s-m-a-r-t-meters-n-cal-fires/

http://www.stopthecrime.net/RF%20Beam%20at%20Sebastopol.pdf

What do the Santa Rosa Fires, PG&E, Agenda 2030, Rothschild, Smart Meters, and Solaren Corporation have in Common?

LEAH FAHRENHEIT·SUNDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2017

[ltr]All of the below information was transcribed directly from this Video:
(2011) Agenda 21 Plans to Burn Up Northern CA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=RGcvkAGCwFM  (not available)[/ltr]

[ltr]PG&E = FIRES =  Rothschild’s =  Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!! 22815350_10214679551722562_1250640661272088628_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.fsac1-1
James Lee Witt[/ltr]

[ltr]LOOK WHO’S ON THE PG&E BOARD OF DIRECTORS
James Lee Witt, former director of the Federal Emergency Management Agency in the Clinton administration, has been named as the leader of Rebuild North Bay. Witt's resume includes, but is not limited to; Hurricane Katrina in Louisiana, Superstorm Sandy on the East Coast and the Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami. http://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/7560770-181/former-fema-director-james-lee

PG&E is involved in Weather Modification and Cloud Seeding.[/ltr]

[ltr]See the Blue Flashes, Blue Lasers...(people's testimonials)
D.E.W.'s - Direct Energy Weapons[/ltr]

[ltr]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=46&v=RBLBAM-Vi3c[/ltr]

[ltr]PG&E = FIRES =  Rothschild’s =  Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!! 22852131_10214679469840515_7522953928283847280_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent.fsac1-1
Smart Meters[/ltr]

[ltr]SIX people were involved in the below email correspondence; PG&E and CPUC[/ltr]

[ltr]From: Cherry, Brian K [msilto:BKC7@pge.com]
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 10:03
To: Clanon, Paul
Cc: Lindh, Frank; Cooke, Michelle
Subject: RE: Space Weather Risk[/ltr]

[ltr]Just a reminder, we are the first to propose a solar generator in space that will beam RF waves down to a receptor site and convert it to DC current. We have changed our receptor site from the Mojave desert to Sebastopol.
Brian, I assume you're assembling a high-level task force of washed-up and never-were, yet somehow movie-star-handsome, former astronauts to handle PG&E's response to the upcoming "damaging space weather"? Also, please dribble out one at a time over the next few months all internal memos lawsuits, PowerPoint presentations, and officer-cover up directives in which PG&E is repeatedly warned about damaging space weather and chooses to do nothing, then has it's lawyers blame it's customers, aka earthlings, for an adverse consequences resulting.[/ltr]

[ltr]SOLAREN CORPORATION ANNOUNCES THE NEXT PHASE OF THEIR SPACE SOLAR DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM[/ltr]

[ltr]June 8, 2016
MANHATTAN BEACH, June 8, 2016 - Solaren Corporation ("Solaren") has announced the next phase of it's space solar power (SSP) plant development program - The Space Solar Engineering Design and Demonstration Phase.[/ltr]

[ltr]This year,
Solaren anticipates the completion of an investment round, which would fully fund our multi-million dollar SSP Engineering Design & Demonstration Phase. Key activities are to:
1) develop and optimize space qualified power components and measure power subsystem performance,
2) perform SSP Plant system design studies,
3) optimize the SSP plant design, and
4) generate design requirements and complete System Requirements Review (SRR).[/ltr]

[ltr]Solaren has engineered zero emission electricity from space that is cost competitive with any terrestrial source of base load electricity. Solaren will design, develop, integrate, test and certify Space Solar Power (SSP) plants for operations. In the coming decade, Solaren will perform unprecedented components, subsystems and systems testing, both on the ground and in space, to validate all aspects of our SSP Plants. The Multi-Billion dollar SSP development program culminates with the launch of the Solaren solar power satellites, operations and sales of electricity from our 250 MW SSP Plant. [/ltr]

[ltr]About Solaren
Headquartered in Manhattan Beach, California, Solaren is an energy and aerospace company that is principally engaged in the research, design, development, integration and operations of space solar power plants, and the sale of clean base-load space solar electricity.[/ltr]

[ltr]PG&E = FIRES =  Rothschild’s =  Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!! 23130452_10214679434879641_5071762292355014829_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.fsac1-1
Debora Tavares[/ltr]

[ltr]Debora Tavares' sent the emails to some higher ups, their names are not mentioned in her video - below are their responses:
First Comment:
This system is set with orbital sun collectors which will concentrate sunlight and convert it to microwaves sending it down to a station to generate power. It however, could be used by aiming at any target below, within a certain radius to completely destroy all human life slowly in a large city - very dangerous - unneeded means of generating power now that we have so many free energy means available. Obviously, most energy providers are associated with, and under the control of the US government and Intel. [/ltr]

[ltr]Second Comment:
I agree with your assessment, this email exchange dated 2-11 is indeed very disturbing. I submit it is merely a whiff of the smoke from a recently fired gun. The visible tip of a very dangerous iceberg. I strongly suggest you immediately file a series of Freedom of Information Act, targeting both the CPUC and PG&E in order to hopefully get a fuller picture of this complete iceberg and what has transpired this to date. You, as a California resident, have every right to know what your public utilities are doing with your rate dollars. As you know, beamed microwave radio frequencies from space are the patented technique for manipulating the earths jets streams in order to turn selectively modified weather patterns worldwide. Climate change is genuine, however, I submit it is simply not the result of human carbon omissions footprints as famously claimed. The potential to generate electricity from beam RF waves is certainly a possibility with the existing technology, but I submit, it is not the primary goal. I submit, the necessary outer space RF generators are already in place and have been functional for at least a decade and a half. This is a very interesting trail of damning bread crumbs that needs to be followed up in my opinion.[/ltr]

[ltr]What we have is an obvious targeting to incapacitate the initial group against the Smart meters. California is mentioned repeatedly as being the trouble making state for the refusal of Smart meters initially.[/ltr]

[ltr]PG&E = FIRES =  Rothschild’s =  Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!! 22886142_10214679492521082_1775237261802533219_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent.fsac1-2
Patent: US 20100224696A1[/ltr]

[ltr]WEATHER MANAGEMENT USING SPACE-BASED POWER SYSTEM -
Patent: US 20100224696A1 [/ltr]

[ltr]Weather War Terrorism; Laser Torched Smart Fires, SoCa[/ltr]

[ltr]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX8__Khl1Zw[/ltr]

[ltr]911 recordings released for Sonoma County fires[/ltr]

[ltr]http://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/7727618-181/911-recordings-released-for-sonoma?artslide=1&sba=AAS[/ltr]

[ltr]PG&E = FIRES =  Rothschild’s =  Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!! 23031351_10214679497961218_4946512636800884060_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent.fsac1-1
Converting to Microwaves[/ltr]

[ltr]Space-based power system and method of altering weather using space-born energy. The space-based power system maintains proper positioning and alignment of system components without using connecting structures. Power system elements are launched into orbit, and the free-floating power system elements are maintained in proper relative alignment, e.g., position, orientation, and shape, using a control system. Energy from the space-based power system is applied to a weather element, such as a hurricane, and alters the weather element to weaken or dissipate the weather element. The weather element can be altered by changing a temperature of a section of a weather element, such as the eye of a hurricane, changing airflow's, or changing a path of the weather element.
Additional Info: https://www.google.com/patents/US20100224696[/ltr]

[ltr]=======================================================

Space-based Solar is Coming! - April 17,2009
Along comes San Francisco-based Pacific Gas & Electric to radically stir up this mix of renewable technologies. The company proposes to build power plants using solar panels in Earth orbit and convert the generated electricity to radio-frequency transmissions to beam down to a receiving station in Fresno, California.
The project would be the first real-world application of space solar power, a technology that dates back to a 1968 patent by Peter Glaser – but has origins in Raytheon’s attempts to power helicopters with radio waves as far back as 1962.
So is there a risk of frying a city with beams from space if something goes wrong, as in Will Wright’s computer game SimCity? Not so, says Boerman. “The beams will break apart and be dispersed over a large area… They will simply disappear.”
resource: http://hplusmagazine.com/2009/04/17/space-based-solar-coming[/ltr]

[ltr]PG&E = FIRES =  Rothschild’s =  Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!! 22829768_10214679533482106_1865704829998681933_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent.fsac1-2
Agenda 2030 - Same streets that were destroyed and evacuated[/ltr]

[ltr]Peggy Curtis, a Facebook friend - 12-10-17 - CALIFORNIA is being SACRIFICED [/ltr]

[ltr]A FRIEND OF MINE FROM CALIFORNIA JUST CONTACTED ME TO LET ME KNOW THAT HE AND HIS FAMILY WERE OK BUT ALSO STATED THAT GOVERNOR JERRY BROWN JUST INFORMED CALIFORNIANS THAT THESE FIRES We have changed our receptor site from the Mojave desert to Sebastopol.ARE THE 'New Norm' AND THAT THOSE WHO LOST THEIR HOMES WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REBUILD THOSE HOMES AND WILL BE SUBJECT TO LIVING IN WHAT IS CALLED 'Units' IN MORE POPULATED AREAS. MY FRIEND TOLD ME THAT THOSE AREAS DEVASTATED BY THE FIRES ARE NOW UNDER MILITARY CONTROL and LUCKILY A JEWISH SYNAGOGUE IN THE AREA WHERE THE FIRES OCCURRED WAS NOT DAMAGED AND THAT HOMEOWNERS MUST 'Sign In' AT THE SYNAGOGUE IN ORDER TO GO BACK TO THEIR HOMES AND CHECK FOR VALUABLES AND OTHER ITEMS OF IMPORTANCE.[/ltr]

[ltr]RIGHT NOW Ojai, Carpinteria as well as Sebastapol ARE BURNING UP. THIS IS WHERE ALL THE ORGANIC FARMERS AND OFF THE GRID PEOPLE LIVE. SAME WITH AREAS OF San Diego WHICH ARE ALSO BURNING... MY FRIEND BELIEVES THAT ISRAEL IS BEHIND THESE FIRES AND THAT THIS IS A SYSTEMATIC BURNING OUT OF ALL PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN AREAS THAT THE UNITED NATIONS HAS DECLARED MUST BE 'human free zones' in the UNITED STATES SLAVE FARM. HE SAYS THAT Governor Jerry Brown IS IN WITH THE UN AND THAT Agenda 21 IS HERE.[/ltr]

[ltr]PG&E = FIRES =  Rothschild’s =  Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!! 22851718_10214679457120197_8641350496692792889_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent.fsac1-1
Solaren[/ltr]

[ltr]SOLAREN: https://www.solarenspace.com[/ltr]

Last edited by spring2 on Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PG&E = FIRES = Rothschild’s = Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!!   PG&E = FIRES =  Rothschild’s =  Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 11:56 am

[list=web_regular_results]
[*]

PG&E – EMF Safety Network

www.emfsafetynetwork.org/category/pge/Proxy  Highlight
PG&E has threatened both Sebastopol and Fairfax with smart meter installations..... We have changed our receptor site from the Mojave desert to Sebastopol.”.

[*]

PG&E and CPUC Email Exchange – these are the emails in the ...

www.stopthecrime.net/wp/2018/08/28/pge-and-cpuc-em...Proxy  Highlight
Aug 28, 2018 ... PG&E and CPUC Email Exchange – these are the emails in the ...Wehavechangedour receptor site from the Mojave desert to Sebastopol.

[*]

praise GOD.stopthecrime.net/RF Beam at Sebastopol.pdf]RF Beam at Sebastopol - StopTheCrime.net[/url]

www.stopthecrime.net/RF%20Beam%20at%20Sebastopol.pdfProxy  Highlight
Aug 22, 2011 ... Ah, the good old days. From: Cherry, Brian K[mailto:BKC7@pge.com] ... receptor site from the Mojave desert to Sebastopol. From: Clanon, Paul ...

[*]

What do the Santa Rosa Fires, PG&E, Agenda 2030, Rothschild ...

https://www.facebook.com/notes/leah-fahrenheit/wha...Proxy  Highlight
We have changed our receptor site from the Mojave desert to Sebastopol. Brian, Iassume you're assembling a high-level task force of washed-up and ...

[*]

The man behind bio-hazard S.M.A.R.T. meters – N. Cal Fires | OUR ...

https://ourgreaterdestiny.wordpress.com/2017/12/10...Proxy  Highlight
Dec 10, 2017 ... PG&E threatened both Sebastopol and Fairfax with smart meter ...changed our receptor site from the Mojave Desert to Sebastopol, California.”.
To show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the search results already displayed.If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.
[/list]

PG&E = FIRES =  Rothschild’s =  Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!! Elt

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PG&E = FIRES = Rothschild’s = Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!!   PG&E = FIRES =  Rothschild’s =  Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 12:00 pm

PG&E = FIRES =  Rothschild’s =  Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!! Screen35
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PG&E = FIRES = Rothschild’s = Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!!   PG&E = FIRES =  Rothschild’s =  Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 12:04 pm

CEP Goes to Sacramento, Shares Proof CPUC Knows of Smart Meter Harm

CEP Shows CPUC Oversight Senators Proof CPUC Knows of Smart Meter Dangers
(March 4, 2015)
Dear Friends,
Yesterday, on behalf of our members and the general public, CEP’s attorney attended a CA State Senate CPUC Oversight Committee hearing in Sacramento, where, at my request, he handed each senator an informational Press Release concerning shocking revelations about how CPUC covered up smart meter dangers, documented in their own emails. The Press Release also contained proof that CPUC heartlessly helped engineer high opt-out costs to force low-income customers to keep their smart meters.
The CPUC Smart Meters Press Release is the result of CEP’s collaboration with consumer watchdog groups in CA, collectively examining 65,000 emails between CPUC and utilities, recently released. It is well worth reading – as for the first time, we have evidence that CPUC believed smart meters are harmful to health, and yet, continued to promote their installation, while blocking low income customers and those in multi-family housing from opting-out and obtaining safety through safe analog meters.
For more about the CPUC oversight hearing, read Legislators pressure CPUC officials over PG&E e-mails in the San Francisco Gate (March 4, 2015).

http://eepurl.com/bf0pyP for our Newsletter version of this announcement with links.

We are all-volunteer and need your financial support to continue.
We are now a 501c3 nonprofit!

Please consider a fully deductible donation of any amount to help CEP advocate for utility customers in 2015.
Know anyone who might sponsor us with a larger donation?
Please donate any amount [size=13][size=13]to help fund our efforts!
[/size]
Please help by sharing this announcement widely!
Best regards,

SueSusan Brinchman
Director, Center for Electrosmog Prevention
P.O. Box 655
La Mesa, CA

smartmeterdangers@aol.com

Center for Electrosmog Prevention www.electrosmogprevention.org

Smart Meter Dangers www.smartmeterdangers.org

Southern Californians Against Smart Meters (SCASM)
www.causes.com/causes/610453-southern-californians-against-smart-meters-scasm

American Coalition Against Smart Meters (ACASM) www.causes.com/acasm

Follow Smart Meter News and CEP on Twitter twitter.com/No2SmartMeters

Subscribe to CEP newsletter http://eepurl.com/rNTOH
[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The man behind bio-hazard S.M.A.R.T. meters – N. Cal Fires   PG&E = FIRES =  Rothschild’s =  Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 12:20 pm

https://ourgreaterdestiny.wordpress.com/2017/12/10/the-man-behind-bio-hazard-s-m-a-r-t-meters-n-cal-fires/

The man behind bio-hazard S.M.A.R.T. meters – N. Cal Fires

Posted on December 10, 2017by Doreen Agostino

[size=21]S.M.A.R.T. Meter Collusion Between PG&E And Public Utilities Commission Under Criminal Investigation In CA[/size]

By Josh del Sol Feb 13, 2015
Evidence of illegal actions and collusion between former California Public UtilitiesCommission president Michael Peevey, and former PG&E [Pacific Gas and Electric Company] Vice President Brian Cherry.
PG&E = FIRES =  Rothschild’s =  Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!! Smart-meter-graphic-a1
The pair privately discussed problems with so-called “smart” meters, violating their own rules of procedure while ADMITTING TO HEALTH HARM and over billing problems which several thousand Californians had been warning about since 2010.
It is perhaps justly ironic that we now see, made public, the private email correspondence of those who have teamed up to deploy technology which, according to a 2012 US Congressional Research report, facilitates unprecedented in-home surveillance.
Highlights from their correspondence at https://www.activistpost.com/2015/02/utility-commissioners-emails-reveal_13.html 

Fairfax Town Council letter to PG&E “Comply with our Ordinances”

EMF Safety Network envision a world free of EMF pollution where children, communities, and nature thrive! Our mission is to educate and empower people by providing science and solutions to reduce EMFs to improve lives, achieve public policy change, and obtain environmental justice.
2-14-17 Fairfax letter to PGE – SmartMeter Installation
PG&E threatened both Sebastopol and Fairfax with smart meter installations even though there are appeals pending at the California Public Utilities Commission, and both cities have laws banning smart meter installation.  http://emfsafetynetwork.org/fairfax-town-council-letter-to-pge-comply-with-our-ordinances/

Take back your power

The InPower Movement needs our voices and support as they take on government and corporate, to stop putting profit before people. https://takebackyourpower.net/

Bio-hazard S.M.A.R.T. meters and space based weapons

From Doreen
Thanks to ‘aplanetruth’ for the video below which I transcribed, and thanks to Deborah Tavares for revealing the facts. Deborah Tavares has been an activist in the Santa Rosa, Sebastopol, Sonoma County area for years. Her website http://stopthecrime.net

1:38 mins
Deborah Tavares [DT] interview with Jeff Rense [JR] in 2015 relates to the event that occurred 2017 in Sonoma, Napa, Mendocino counties; 16 major fires all started at once, in the middle of the night, without a storm, all started with heavy winds whipping up. No one has an explanation for what happened except Deborah Tavares. She called it.

DT 02:38 mins
The entire push against smart meters got out of California, and other states have been fighting it as well. We discovered that the entire opt-out was part of a psychological maneuver to throw the activists against smart meters off course, and for those who were outspoken, to believe they were being listened to. The opt outs were an appeasement plan to give people the illusion that the utilities worked for them, and that the California Public Utility Commission [CPUC] worked for us as well.

We found a document out of the sociology department out of Vanderbilt University. It’s at http://stopthecrime.net home page and talks about how they would socially engineer the utility company in accepting the smart grid. This is around August 2011. PG&Ehas since come under fire on many issues and certainly the fact that they’ve been in collusion with the CPUC. To create the illusion that the CPUC actually regulated the utilities, which they do not, it’s all Rothschild, they slapped PG&E on the hand and required a document release. There was a large document release and different members in the EMF Safety Network Group that I’m a part of, we went through these released documents. I am going to read a document released that is extremely disturbing given the background of what I said about everything starting in Sebastopol, CA, which was ground zero for the anti smart meter movement. I am going to read these emails and you can make out of it what you like.
5:31 mins
These emails were dated Aug 2011. There are only 2 emails. One email is FROM the CPUC going TO PG&E. You can type in PG&E followed by Rothschild and you will see  that PG&E is Rothschild.

There were a total of six people involved in the emails not just the 2 who were communicating back and forth, but the four people who were copied in the email exchange. First of all, the subject of the email exchange was SPACE WEATHER RISKS. The executive director of the CPUC was copied, the vice president of regulatory affairs, the CPUC attorney, and the interim director at the CPUC, and then of course the two people who corresponded directly and copied those  four people.
6:46 mins
Here’s the first email dated August 2011 FROM the CPUC TO PG&E.

“I assume you’re assembling a high-level task force of washed up, and never were yet somehow movie star handsome, former astronaut to handle PG&E’s response to the upcoming damaging SPACE WEATHER. Also, please dribble out one at a time over the next few months all internal memos, losses, PowerPoint presentations, and officer cover-up directives, in which PG&E is repeatedly warned about damaging SPACE WEATHER and chooses to do nothing, then has its lawyers blame its customers aka earthlings for adverse consequences resulting. ”

DT: Now keep in mind PG&E is involved in weather modification. I was on the 16th floor of the PG&E building in San Francisco where they monitor the weather. They have permits to inject cloud seeding and of course more here in Northern California.

8:09 mins
Here’s the second email in response to the email I just read from CPUC to PG&E. There is a 10 minute delay before there’s an answer back from PG&E. FROM PG&E: “Just a reminder, we are the first to propose a solar generator in space that will beam RF waves down to a receptor site and convert it to DC current. We have changed our receptor site from the Mojave Desert to Sebastopol, California.”

9:00 mins
DT: Now this is a very alarming. I sent this email exchange to some higher-ups and received responses to this email and what they believe is meant. This is the first comment response to this email exchange. “I consulted with the top expert, a man who was a high official in an American electronics company with a classified job and deep knowledge about these matters. I have been able to come up with the following. This system is set of orbital Sun collectors* which will concentrate sunlight and convert it to microwave and send it down to a station to generate power. It however could be used by aiming to any target below within a certain radius to completely destroy all human life slowly in a large city. Very dangerous; unneeded means of generating power now that we have so many free energy beams available. Obviously most energy providers are associated with, and under the control of the US government and Intel.”

Dec 08, 2017 *Sun Simulator above Crazy Horse Monument, South Dakota [orbital Sun collector]

https://youtu.be/dH-_34DHbB0

10:27 mins
Here’s the second comment to this email exchange. “I agree with your assessment. This email exchange dated 2011 is indeed very disturbing. I submit, it is merely the wisp of the smoke from a recently fired gun. The visible tip of a very dangerous iceberg. I strongly suggest you immediately file a series of Freedom of Information Act requests targeting both the CPUC and PG&E in order to hopefully get a fuller picture of this complete iceberg and what has transpired concerning this today. You as a California resident have every right to know what your public utilities are doing with your rate dollars. As you know beamed microwave radio frequencies from space are the path to techniques for manipulating the earth’s jet stream in order to turn selectively modified weather patterns worldwide. Climate change is genuine however I submit, it is simply not the result of excessive human carbon emissions or footprints. The potential to generate electricity from beam RF waves is certainly a possibility with the existing technology but I submit, it is not the primary goal. I submit, the necessary outer space RF generators are already in place and have been functional for at least a decade and a half. This is a very interesting trail of damning breadcrumbs that needs to be followed up in my opinion.”

12:12 mins
I have another comment. “The attached emails claiming the beam RF waves to Sebastopol is obviously a joke shared among PG&E and PUC staff. The technology for this has not even been developed or financed.”

JR: It doesn’t exist.
DT: And here’s the comment back to that. 
“Sadly the tech has long since been used. Space-based weapons in conjunction with the wireless networks along with frequencies used to burst crowds, etc. are old technologies. Most people are unaware just how advanced tech has become. Six people were involved in these emails, PG&E and CUPC, and the tech is real. So joke or not when someone yells fire we must investigate don’t you think?”

13:07 mins
There are attachments showing the involvement of PG&E with weather weapons, in which they are heavily engaged. As you know Rothschild owns whether central, and also the involvement of Rothschild and PG&E. So what we had was an obvious targeting to incapacitate the initial group against the smart meters because certainly when we read the documents about the successes of deployment of the smart grid worldwide, California is mentioned repeatedly as being the trouble making state for the refusal of smart meters initially.

13:54 mins
I just want everyone listening to understand the degree and the types of weapons because Jeff you certainly experienced the likelihood of weapons while you were in your vehicle. They use these weapons on cities, crowd disbursement, they can increase anger and they can cause all kinds of physical problems.

JR: Physical and emotional problems. We have to keep in mind that we are electrical beings and there’s a frequency for damn near everything, so if they blast you with it you’re gonna get that kind of a response. If it’s go to sleep time it takes a half second and your car is out of control.
14:50 mins aplanetruth – Oct 09.17 devastating results of Santa Rose fires.
Deborah Tavares’ interview indicates a premeditation possible prima facie evidence of premeditation for these events beginning October 9, 2017. They’re starting UN Agenda 21 folks. Former FEMA executive Washington firm responds ‘contractors to build tiny homes’. In another article ’Zillow rents jump 36%’, tight housing market to get tighter and look at this document: Santa Rosa considers raising density caps on new housing projects, October 7th, two days before the event. This is happening fast. This was a designated target event, another 9/11 folks.
Speak the truth. Get it out there. Time is short. We need to organize, we need to stop these people. We need to have our own plans. You all need to find your own sense of self reliability, self sufficiency, your own water, your own food, your own sources of energy, your own abilities to know where your water comes from, and also get to know your neighbors. We have to build community. Thanks for listening.

Graphic studies prove visual differences in the brains of EHS compromised individuals

For EHS patients who refuse AMI Smart Meters claiming EHS, and have pro se lawsuits before their respective state Public Utility Commission agency’s Administrative Law Courts, this 2017 study ought to refute the utilities medical and EMF/RF experts. https://ourgreaterdestiny.wordpress.com/2017/12/08/dramatic-visual-medical-proof-of-emf-electromagnetic-hypersensitivity/
Ever wonder if visible proof of EHS compromising an individual is simply a matter of time. Doreen.
From Doreen
Evidence points to Rothschild enforcing S.M.A.R.T. meters world-wide; weaponized spy devices emitting pulsed microwave radiation (detrimental to our health) with potential to be used as a weapon against dissenters.

Roger H. Kimmel

Vice Chairman of Rothschild Inc.| PG&E Corporation Board of Directors
Mr. Kimmel is Vice Chairman of Rothschild Inc. (international investment banking firm) and has held that position since January 2001. Prior to joining Rothschild Inc., Mr. Kimmel was a partner in the international law firm of Latham & Watkins LLP. Mr. Kimmel has been a director of PG&E Corporation and Pacific Gas and Electric Company since 2009. He also is the non-executive Chairman of the Board of Endo International plc (global specialty healthcare company). http://www.pgecorp.com/corp/about-us/corporate-governance/corporation-directors/roger-kimmel.page
PG&E = FIRES =  Rothschild’s =  Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!! Livinginthegrid

The more man shines light of pure truth in the world the less darkness more. Please share. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Doreen Ann Agostino
Without Prejudice and Without Recourse
http://freetobewealthy.net
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PG&E = FIRES = Rothschild’s = Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!!   PG&E = FIRES =  Rothschild’s =  Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 12:39 pm

sorta sums up this crap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PG&E = FIRES = Rothschild’s = Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!!   PG&E = FIRES =  Rothschild’s =  Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 12:45 pm

excuse me... just picking snippets:

CPUC hires law firm
The commission recently hired an outside criminal-law firm to represent it during the state and federal probes, an action Hueso questioned.
“I don’t remember allocating money for criminal representation of the PUC” in the state budget, he said. “That seems very odd to me.”
Picker said the attorneys had been hired at the behest of federal prosecutors who sought information from his agency. He said the law firm was also representing individual staff members during the investigation.
Picker said that normally, the state attorney general’s office would represent the commission. But state prosecutors are conducting their own probe, he noted.
“We don’t have criminal attorneys. This is somewhat new to the organization,” Picker said. “We do have an obligation to represent ourselves. There may very well be criminal charges against the PUC.”

Jaxon Van Derbeken is a San Francisco Chronicle staff writer. E-mail: jvanderbeken@sfchronicle.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PG&E = FIRES = Rothschild’s = Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!!   PG&E = FIRES =  Rothschild’s =  Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 12:47 pm

good work Smokey, you have a good nose!

As you know beamed microwave radio frequencies from space are the path to techniques for manipulating the earth’s jet stream in order to turn selectively modified weather patterns worldwide. Climate change is genuine however I submit, it is simply not the result of excessive human carbon emissions or footprints. The potential to generate electricity from beam RF waves is certainly a possibility with the existing technology but I submit, it is not the primary goal. I submit, the necessary outer space RF generators are already in place and have been functional for at least a decade and a half. This is a very interesting trail of damning breadcrumbs that needs to be followed up in my opinion.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PG&E = FIRES = Rothschild’s = Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!!   PG&E = FIRES =  Rothschild’s =  Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PG&E = FIRES = Rothschild’s = Agenda 21 - WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO PAY? I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!!
Page 1 of 1