Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disappointed in Mid-terms – Democrats Stole the Elections – Not Trusting the Plan Any Longer – Off the Q Train – No Arrests – Swamp is Getting Deeper

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Disappointed in Mid-terms – Democrats Stole the Elections – Not Trusting the Plan Any Longer – Off the Q Train – No Arrests – Swamp is Getting Deeper Empty
PostSubject: Disappointed in Mid-terms – Democrats Stole the Elections – Not Trusting the Plan Any Longer – Off the Q Train – No Arrests – Swamp is Getting Deeper   Disappointed in Mid-terms – Democrats Stole the Elections – Not Trusting the Plan Any Longer – Off the Q Train – No Arrests – Swamp is Getting Deeper I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 1:02 am

Yeah, I’ve heard it all! Big LARP! Psy-op and lies! I’ve had it, I’m out, I QUIT!

How many of the above have ya heard since the mid-terms, hmmm? How many of us have maybe, sorta been there, hmmm? I’ll admit to questioning some of those things myself lately, so if misery loves company then we’ve all together had ourselves a dandy little two week weep-fest, cry our eyes out, hissy-fit meltdown.

NOW HEAR THIS! Praying Medic and Dan Duval come out with 65 minutes of good solid old fashion common sense. Clear time to hear this. No excuses, make the time. I needed to hear this and sure came away with a different point of view.

Notes wrote:
Published on Nov 16, 2018
Dan and I discuss Q, the midterm elections and the shakeup in the Department of Justice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7GLR4yLo94

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Disappointed in Mid-terms – Democrats Stole the Elections – Not Trusting the Plan Any Longer – Off the Q Train – No Arrests – Swamp is Getting Deeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disappointed in Mid-terms – Democrats Stole the Elections – Not Trusting the Plan Any Longer – Off the Q Train – No Arrests – Swamp is Getting Deeper   Disappointed in Mid-terms – Democrats Stole the Elections – Not Trusting the Plan Any Longer – Off the Q Train – No Arrests – Swamp is Getting Deeper I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 11:41 am

Hopeful that arrests will come... HOWEVER, IT IS TOO LATE!
I know what the Bible says, and the outcome!

If half the country is Demoncrat and half is Republican... THEN THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH PRAYERS TO SAVE THIS NATION!

EXPOSURE OF BAD ACTORS IS GREAT BUT I ALSO NEED ARRESTS AND PUNISHMENTS! 
If they worked quicker they could put the swamp in a tizzy and recovery would be difficult no matter how many plans there are.... but too slow and too late gives them time for recovery. Death by thousands of hammer hits is better!

THEREFORE, I continue to prepare in many different ways..

Primary Focus Due to Grid Down = No Power
Water Purification - personal and camp (check Sawyer 100,000 gal.)
Tools, garden, camp etc
Personal packs must have all these!

*Amazon--Ontario Knife Company 8683 SP8 Machete Survival 10" Sawback Blade, Cordura Leather Sheath

Price:$39.99 & FREE Shipping
*Amazon--Sawyer Products Mini Water Filtration System=Removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera, and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
Filter rated up to 100,000 gallons; includes 16-ounce reusable squeeze pouch, 7-inch drinking straw, and cleaning plunger

With Deal:$16.83 FREE Shipping.

*Amazon--Amazon--Camillus CAMTRAX 3-in-1 Hatchet: Hatchet, Lock Back Saw and Hammer 

Price:$33.50 & FREE Shipping

Last edited by spring2 on Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed in Mid-terms – Democrats Stole the Elections – Not Trusting the Plan Any Longer – Off the Q Train – No Arrests – Swamp is Getting Deeper   Disappointed in Mid-terms – Democrats Stole the Elections – Not Trusting the Plan Any Longer – Off the Q Train – No Arrests – Swamp is Getting Deeper I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 11:43 am

NO BRIGHT COLORS OR WHITE!!!!
BLACK
BROWN
OLIVE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed in Mid-terms – Democrats Stole the Elections – Not Trusting the Plan Any Longer – Off the Q Train – No Arrests – Swamp is Getting Deeper   Disappointed in Mid-terms – Democrats Stole the Elections – Not Trusting the Plan Any Longer – Off the Q Train – No Arrests – Swamp is Getting Deeper I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 11:46 am

BULL CRAP YOU NUMB BRAINED ROBOTS!

• Professors Warned NOT TO FRIGHTEN UNIVERSITY STUDENTS By Using All-Caps SQ;THEIR DIAPERS NEED TO BE PRINTED IN UPPER CASE LETTERS SO WHEN THEY GET THEIR BOWELS IN AN UPROAR, THEY ALREADY HAVE THEIR 'NAPPIES' ON! 

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed in Mid-terms – Democrats Stole the Elections – Not Trusting the Plan Any Longer – Off the Q Train – No Arrests – Swamp is Getting Deeper   Disappointed in Mid-terms – Democrats Stole the Elections – Not Trusting the Plan Any Longer – Off the Q Train – No Arrests – Swamp is Getting Deeper I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2018 2:11 am

4½ minute video – more from Praying Medic. Q said to watch California – voter fraud. Did any of you happen to catch the Los Angeles Times story about recruiting the homeless to forge signatures? If you're outside S. Calif. you probably didn't. I saw it reported in the San Diego Union Tribune. Linky to the story is below the YouTube video. Funny how the main stream media is missing this one, isn’t it? Only reported locally as far as I know so we in Southern California are the only ones who might know. Spread the word to the rest of the nation, won't ya please.

I'm telling ya, this vote fraud thing was allowed to happen, it was monitored and observed in real time, and I believe when the truth comes out that heads are going to roll. If I'm right on this, Trump, Qanon, Et-al will be proven to be pure geniuses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0Umv6d9iRY

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/california/la-me-ln-skid-row-voter-fraud-20181120-story.html

San Diego Union Tribune wrote:
Election fraud scheme on L.A.'s skid row got homeless to sign fake names for cigarettes and cash, D.A. says

A forged signature swapped for $1 — or sometimes a cigarette.

The crude exchange played out hundreds of times on L.A.’s skid row during the 2016 election cycle and again this year, prosecutors said Tuesday as they announced criminal charges against nine people accused in a fraud scheme.

Using cash and cigarettes as lures, the defendants approached homeless people on skid row and asked them to forge signatures on state ballot measure petitions and voter registration forms . . . .

[MORE AT THE LINK]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed in Mid-terms – Democrats Stole the Elections – Not Trusting the Plan Any Longer – Off the Q Train – No Arrests – Swamp is Getting Deeper   Disappointed in Mid-terms – Democrats Stole the Elections – Not Trusting the Plan Any Longer – Off the Q Train – No Arrests – Swamp is Getting Deeper I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2018 11:45 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed in Mid-terms – Democrats Stole the Elections – Not Trusting the Plan Any Longer – Off the Q Train – No Arrests – Swamp is Getting Deeper   Disappointed in Mid-terms – Democrats Stole the Elections – Not Trusting the Plan Any Longer – Off the Q Train – No Arrests – Swamp is Getting Deeper I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2018 11:59 am

Disappointed in Mid-terms – Democrats Stole the Elections – Not Trusting the Plan Any Longer – Off the Q Train – No Arrests – Swamp is Getting Deeper DsjOiFKX4AAzD9C
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed in Mid-terms – Democrats Stole the Elections – Not Trusting the Plan Any Longer – Off the Q Train – No Arrests – Swamp is Getting Deeper   Disappointed in Mid-terms – Democrats Stole the Elections – Not Trusting the Plan Any Longer – Off the Q Train – No Arrests – Swamp is Getting Deeper I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2018 12:23 pm

Disappointed in Mid-terms – Democrats Stole the Elections – Not Trusting the Plan Any Longer – Off the Q Train – No Arrests – Swamp is Getting Deeper DsgBeuqU8AAcEHG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed in Mid-terms – Democrats Stole the Elections – Not Trusting the Plan Any Longer – Off the Q Train – No Arrests – Swamp is Getting Deeper   Disappointed in Mid-terms – Democrats Stole the Elections – Not Trusting the Plan Any Longer – Off the Q Train – No Arrests – Swamp is Getting Deeper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disappointed in Mid-terms – Democrats Stole the Elections – Not Trusting the Plan Any Longer – Off the Q Train – No Arrests – Swamp is Getting Deeper
Page 1 of 1