Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little 8 year old dying of terminal cancer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

Little 8 year old dying of terminal cancer Empty
PostSubject: Little 8 year old dying of terminal cancer   Little 8 year old dying of terminal cancer I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 9:26 am

for your consideration:...little guy has only months to live and all he wanted was xmass cards....we sent him a card with a little something in there....they have made up enough to send him to disney world and possibly to the Fiesta bowl where his LSU Tigers are playing....things like this cause me such inner turmoil, so if you could, will you drop him a card?....

I know we all like to squabble and fight here on the Rant, but we can all agree that cancer sucks, especially children battling this horrific disease. Please read the attached link and send little Drake Quibodeaux a Christmas card.....he is 8 years old with terminal brain cancer. All he wants for Christmas is 190 cards. Let's make sure he gets 10 times that amount.....His address is 
2412 Hwy 388, Vinton, LA, 70668. 

LINK
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Little 8 year old dying of terminal cancer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little 8 year old dying of terminal cancer   Little 8 year old dying of terminal cancer I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 6:45 pm

bump this to the top
Back to top Go down

Little 8 year old dying of terminal cancer
Page 1 of 1