Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POTUS TWEET 12-10 (EARLY)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

POTUS TWEET 12-10 (EARLY) Empty
PostSubject: POTUS TWEET 12-10 (EARLY)   POTUS TWEET 12-10 (EARLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 9:25 am

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

“Democrats can’t find a Smocking Gun tying the Trump campaign to Russia after James Comey’s testimony. No Smocking Gun...No Collusion.” @FoxNews That’s because there was NO COLLUSION. So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction, wrongly call it a campaign contribution,...
 3:46 AM - 10 Dec 2018

What ever could that mean?  Looks like someone figured it out. (And possibly something good did come out of Chicago after all) :

link to www.morganlewis.com (secure)]
MATTHEW S. MOCK
PARTNER, Morgan Lewis, Chicago

Matthew S. Mock advises clients on state and local tax litigation and planning, regularly representing them in all stages of state and local tax controversies, including sales tax, income tax, and unclaimed property disputes. Matt is often called on to counsel on audits, protests before state administrative agencies, and appeals to state courts. He also advises multinational companies on the state and local tax aspects of corporate restructurings and transactions.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

POTUS TWEET 12-10 (EARLY) Empty
PostSubject: Re: POTUS TWEET 12-10 (EARLY)   POTUS TWEET 12-10 (EARLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 9:31 am

From last night (Dec. 9th)

POTUS TWEET 12-10 (EARLY) FVjcwEv

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

POTUS TWEET 12-10 (EARLY)
Page 1 of 1