Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POTUS TWEET + COMBAT REPORTS FOR 1-5-20

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

POTUS TWEET + COMBAT  REPORTS FOR 1-5-20 Empty
PostSubject: POTUS TWEET + COMBAT REPORTS FOR 1-5-20   POTUS TWEET + COMBAT  REPORTS FOR 1-5-20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 2:42 pm

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
16m

These Media Posts will serve as notification to the United States Congress that should Iran strike any U.S. person or target, the United States will quickly & fully strike back, & perhaps in a disproportionate manner. Such legal notice is not required, but is given nevertheless!

https://twitter.com/EzAsCoWa
E~15 mins.  3:45 pm est
The Boom drops soon.
Eyes Open.

--------------------

Mr. E   4:00 pm est

Ready for rain?

-------------------

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: POTUS TWEET + COMBAT REPORTS FOR 1-5-20   POTUS TWEET + COMBAT  REPORTS FOR 1-5-20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 4:31 pm

Ever notice the letters in rain anagram to IRAN? That just leapt out at me all of a sudden. Probably means nothing. Still . . . .

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: POTUS TWEET + COMBAT REPORTS FOR 1-5-20   POTUS TWEET + COMBAT  REPORTS FOR 1-5-20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 5:31 pm

Story below:

Recent reports (looks to be on the ground in Iraq) https://twitter.com/RudawEnglish

Multiple rockets have been launched at the US embassy in Baghdad.
They are believed to have missed the embassy, with local reports suggesting they hit an apartment complex instead and killed civilians.

It is the second night in a row that the embassy has been attacked and comes after the US killing of Iranian General Qassem Soleimani.
Iraq’s military said in a statement on Sunday that three Katyusha rockets had fallen in Baghdad; two inside the heavily fortified Green Zone and one in the nearby Jadriya area.
Six people were wounded, police sources said, with one rocket thought to have hit a family home.

The rockets hit shortly after the deadline from a hardline pro-Iran faction for local troops to get away from US forces.
The vehemently anti-American group, Kataeb Hezbollah, had warned Iraqi security forces to ‘get away’ from US troops at joint bases across Iraq by 5.00pm (1400 GMT).

Sunday’s attack marks the 14th time rockets have been fired towards US installations in Iraq over the last two months.
Yesterday, at least two rockets landed near the embassy, which is located in the security-tight Green Zone, according to Sky News Arabia.
Security at the embassy’s perimeter was stepped up after the rockets fell.
Another three rockets were fired at Balad Airbase housing American troops, about 50 miles north of the city, according to Reuters.
Of those, two Katyusha rockets fell inside the base. It’s not clear how many US troops are being house at the base.
A number of rockets also landed in the Al-Jadiriya neighborhood, according to the Iraq Army, although it is not clear if that was the intended target.
There have been no reports of injuries and it is not clear who fired the rockets.
Residents of the Iraq’s capital of Baghdad said explosions rang out inside the heavily-fortified Green Zone, home to the US Embassy and the seat of Iraq’s government.
Alert sirens were sounded Sunday in the area on the west bank of the Tigris river.
POTUS TWEET + COMBAT  REPORTS FOR 1-5-20 Web
POTUS TWEET + COMBAT  REPORTS FOR 1-5-20 Image?cs_email={{GUID}}&cs_stripeid=15351&cs_offset=0&cs_containertype=web&cs_esp=powerinbox_web

Last edited by Dove on Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: POTUS TWEET + COMBAT REPORTS FOR 1-5-20   POTUS TWEET + COMBAT  REPORTS FOR 1-5-20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 5:43 pm

Repost from E thread:

Mr. E.  @6:13 pm est

Fly true,
@IDF
For Peace and God.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: POTUS TWEET + COMBAT REPORTS FOR 1-5-20   POTUS TWEET + COMBAT  REPORTS FOR 1-5-20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 6:18 pm

QUOTE OF THE YEAR ! (I know...)  Pompeo to Chris Wallace, Fox Sunday

SAVAGE MIC DROP

FOX NEWS CHRIS WALLACE:

"Some analysts suggest that the impeachment of President Trump has emboldened enemies like Iran and North Korea - is this president is more vulnerable because of the impeachment effort?"

POMPEO:

"You should ask Mr. Soleimani."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: POTUS TWEET + COMBAT REPORTS FOR 1-5-20   POTUS TWEET + COMBAT  REPORTS FOR 1-5-20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 6:27 pm

GENERAL FLYNN TWEET FROM 2015:

@GenFlynn
Jul 14, 2015

Soleimani--#1 terrorist in the world, now a good guy & Iran, #1 State Sponsor of Terrorism, now has nuke capabilities--what just happened?
----------------------------------

-The same day Soleimani was apparently granted amnesty under the Iran nuclear deal.
POTUS TWEET + COMBAT  REPORTS FOR 1-5-20 ENfNVrJUwAAKAkE?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: POTUS TWEET + COMBAT REPORTS FOR 1-5-20   POTUS TWEET + COMBAT  REPORTS FOR 1-5-20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 6:49 pm

Breaking911 at 3:37 pm 1-5-2020

DEVELOPING: #Baghdad Residents Report MASSIVE Air Presence By U.S. Military Following Rocket Attacks Near American Embassy
------------------------------------------

@NewsBreaking

Trump to press on AF1 over the last 10 mins  (now 7:44)

BREAKING: White House says that President Trump spoke today with British Prime Minister Boris Johnson. "The two leaders discussed the current situation in Iraq and Iran and reaffirmed the close alliance between the two countries." - VOA

TRUMP ON IRAQ: “We have a very extraordinarily expensive air base that’s there. It cost billions of dollars to build. Long before my time. We’re not leaving unless they pay us back for it."

TRUMP ON IRAQ: "Going into the Middle East was the worst decision ever made in the history of our country." - Fox News

TRUMP ON IRAQ: "If there’s any hostility, that they do anything we think is inappropriate, we are going to put sanctions on Iraq, very big sanctions on Iraq."

BREAKING: Trump threatens Iraq with sanctions if they expel US troops: “If they do ask us to leave, if we don’t do it in a very friendly basis. We will charge them sanctions like they’ve never seen before ever. It’ll make Iranian sanctions look somewhat tame.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------
TRUMP: “They’re allowed to kill our people. They’re allowed to torture and maim our people. they’re allowed to use roadside bombs and blow up our people. And we’re not allowed to touch their cultural site?. It doesn’t work that way.” - AP (7:20pm)

CUSTOMS AND BORDER PATROL: "Social media posts that CBP is detaining Iranian-Americans and refusing their entry into the U.S. because of their country of origin are false."

BREAKING: The Trump administration tried, unsuccessfully, to persuade top Iraqi officials to kill a parliamentary effort to force the U.S. military out of Iraq, according to two U.S. officials and an Iraqi government official familiar with the situation - Axios
6:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POTUS TWEET + COMBAT REPORTS FOR 1-5-20   POTUS TWEET + COMBAT  REPORTS FOR 1-5-20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POTUS TWEET + COMBAT REPORTS FOR 1-5-20
Page 1 of 1