Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Decode – Following the Payseur Family throughout the Q Drops

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Decode – Following the Payseur Family throughout the Q Drops Empty
PostSubject: Q Decode – Following the Payseur Family throughout the Q Drops   Q Decode – Following the Payseur Family throughout the Q Drops I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2018 9:28 am

This was streamed live yesterday 10 December. I’m about half way through it and since the Payseur family has come up multiple times on the forum I thought y’all might be interested to see this particular decode as well. Stuff is discussed in this decode that we maybe never considered or even saw. The mysterious [P] in the kill box now makes sense as well as a bunch of times Q says TRUST such and such or so and so if this decode is right. Enjoy.

Goodies start at the 22 minute 30 second mark.

Dove – yer gonna love this one. The rest of y’all will too.

The Q-ARMY - All hands on deck - inthematrixxx joins the War Drummer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FohOP5cvSxA

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q Decode – Following the Payseur Family throughout the Q Drops   Q Decode – Following the Payseur Family throughout the Q Drops I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2018 6:50 pm

Good one Researcher, thanks. He's a bright one. i read his Twitter feed last night and found it exceptionally interesting.

TRUST - mirror - ANTITRUST
LOOP Capital Markets - mirror - POOL - Follow the Loop
I-94 business loop (MI-MT, huge rabbit hole) - mirror - I-49 (NC, 49ers - Cali connection)
NC: Bank of Lancaster (Lancaster, big rabbit hole) - Carolina - Carolingian
Back to LOOP-POOL: US - the pond (reflecting pool - mirror) - Europe
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Decode – Following the Payseur Family throughout the Q Drops   Q Decode – Following the Payseur Family throughout the Q Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2018 2:59 pm

OH MY GOODNESS!!!  fw  I'm pretty speechless, here.

I started on the posted vid and quickly into it heard them reference a Part 1.  So I found that and am an hour in and just flabbergasted to have so many questions answered, holes plugged, loose ends tied all at once. 
Not bragging cuz I didn't know the answers, but stopping at the Roths and the Rockefellers et al was never really satisfying-not 'it' to my mind.  And lo and behold!  
And how many times did I pass up on reading Fritz Springmeyer...dur.

Part 1   Or wait till I've heard both parts and I'll let U know if  '1'  is essential.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DlXMs3zyGU

I can't wait to hear how much further back and ahead and to the side these guys have made connections.   Back to listening. Wink
With what's happening in France right now?  Never mind the Fed!  Who could not trust the Plan and pray continually for the President!  It's just phenomenal!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q Decode – Following the Payseur Family throughout the Q Drops   Q Decode – Following the Payseur Family throughout the Q Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 12:04 pm

Still making my way through part one. Meanwhile parts 2 & 3 have been uploaded. Lots to digest here. Looks like our Dove isn't gonna get a dang blasted thing done any time soon. Popcorn optional.

PAYSEUR PART 2: Presentation on Q Lounge Live 8/26 PART 2

Show Notes Part 2 wrote:
Published on Dec 24, 2018
PART 2 of my very FIRST EVER presentation on the [P]=Payseur on 8/26/18 from our July dig with host @ShadyGrooove.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh9R0H6X664

PAYSEUR PART 3: [P]=Payseur Confirmed. Q Lounge Live 8/28

Show Notes Part 3 wrote:
Published on Dec 26, 2018
PART 3 Q CONFIRMS [P]=Payseur from of my very FIRST EVER presentation on the [P]=Payseur on 8/26/18 from our July dig with host @ShadyGrooove.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Nol07Dmo7M

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Q Decode – Following the Payseur Family throughout the Q Drops   Q Decode – Following the Payseur Family throughout the Q Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 12:07 pm

i'm watching football today so i'll watch in the morning
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q Decode – Following the Payseur Family throughout the Q Drops   Q Decode – Following the Payseur Family throughout the Q Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 10:08 am

PAYSEUR PART 4: TRUST the Plan 12/14 Q Lounge Live

https://youtu.be/SYC-owQuIeE

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Decode – Following the Payseur Family throughout the Q Drops   Q Decode – Following the Payseur Family throughout the Q Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 11:38 am

I'm back at payseur this morning too.  Listening to part 2, I was a little eww'ed at how Shady's cadence and intonation during his opening monologue so resembled BHO.  It was a little unnerving.
Matrixxx is a blessing.

No matter how much I learn I'm always shocked at first at the all-pervasiveness of evil.  I shouldn't be by now, after all we've learned of the enemy.  When I first found the forum I'd been praying, 'God is this all really true?  And are there others who see this that I can talk with???  I need them!'  And he quickly delivered you all!  lol.

Be Elisha and see the Army of God on the mountain, ready to secure the Victory.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Q Decode – Following the Payseur Family throughout the Q Drops   Q Decode – Following the Payseur Family throughout the Q Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 12:29 pm

we are different, thats for damn sure!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q Decode – Following the Payseur Family throughout the Q Drops   Q Decode – Following the Payseur Family throughout the Q Drops I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Decode – Following the Payseur Family throughout the Q Drops
Page 1 of 1