Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dove, researcher, ya'll need to decode this one for today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

dove, researcher, ya'll need to decode this one for today Empty
PostSubject: dove, researcher, ya'll need to decode this one for today   dove, researcher, ya'll need to decode this one for today I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 6:52 pm

TD crowd is struggling with it

dove, researcher, ya'll need to decode this one for today Y49vsxyikaz01
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: dove, researcher, ya'll need to decode this one for today   dove, researcher, ya'll need to decode this one for today I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 8:12 pm

Off the top of my head,  Schneiderman was New York State Attorney General.  He stepped down when the last sexscandal started.  (it's letters only, starts with an N.  One of the girls started talking).

So, I don't know the relationship between judges and the AG yet, but Q's talking Assistant Atty. Genl now in NY State, this could allow the Weiner laptop investigation to go forward from N.Y.
This could be where the statute of limitations applies.  That laptop implicates
Huma, probably Debbie W, Schultz, the Awan bros., Maybe Haiti...etc. etc.

And/or it also sets a precedent for Trump to get rid of RR and appoint an Assistant Atty General, rather than reactivate recused Jeff Sessions.
Wray, dir of FBI answers to DOJ  (currently RR) apparently. So there's massive collusion/stonewalling there for sure.

There's more but that may be as far as I can speculate tonite.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Mon May 21, 2018 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: dove, researcher, ya'll need to decode this one for today   dove, researcher, ya'll need to decode this one for today I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 8:20 pm

i suspect the rachel brand comment might be most important....i am'a thinking that she might be stepping back into the justice department before long, in a big way
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: dove, researcher, ya'll need to decode this one for today   dove, researcher, ya'll need to decode this one for today I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 8:28 pm

Yes.  I think that's part of what Q's saying.  She could be appointed to Acting Attorney General and
take RR's place when they get him out of there.

RR gone frees up Wray (fbi) to do his job.

Military Op a 'go'.

Last edited by Dove on Tue May 22, 2018 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: dove, researcher, ya'll need to decode this one for today   dove, researcher, ya'll need to decode this one for today I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 8:46 pm

Ok.  General K is General John F Kelly.  dur.   I'm listening to Newt on Fox.
We're getting close!  Sing praises and keep going!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dove, researcher, ya'll need to decode this one for today   dove, researcher, ya'll need to decode this one for today I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dove, researcher, ya'll need to decode this one for today
Page 1 of 1