Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Show some kindness and help if you can to a Veteran this season, and pray for them!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Show some kindness and help if you can to a Veteran this season, and pray for them! Empty
PostSubject: Show some kindness and help if you can to a Veteran this season, and pray for them!   Show some kindness and help if you can to a Veteran this season, and pray for them! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 7:43 am

It is cold out!
I really hate to see this, this guy is not the only one, most pass them by like they are invisible.
Churches? Where are you?

Lee McFarland‏ [ltr]@therealleemac[/ltr] 23h23 hours ago
[size=1]More
[/size]
This is Bob and he is ex-Coldstream Guards.

We will be providing Bob with cold weather gear including artic sleeping bag.

He is at Tower Hill tube on most days please stop by and say hello if you see him. #Veterans #Homeless #Leavenomanbehind

Show some kindness and help if you can to a Veteran this season, and pray for them! DuJQeDQWkAApGYD
[size=12]34 replies215 retweets302 likes

[/size]
Back to top Go down

Show some kindness and help if you can to a Veteran this season, and pray for them!
Page 1 of 1