Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm taking prayers for my husband

Go down 
+10
jumpstart
Yaddy
rawblues
researcher
scottr99
fishesnloaves
quietobserver
Proskuneo
Dove
Delfi
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

I'm taking prayers for my husband Empty
PostSubject: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:06 am

He's going into surgery, he cut his hands with a skillsaw and will have to have some of his finger amputated. If anyone is available for a short prayer I would be grateful. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:26 am

I'm so sorry to hear that Delfi.  Prayers offered, of course.  Innocent

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:28 am

I'm always available for a prayer...God Bless... 
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:33 am

How scary for you and him. God bless your husband, doctors and nurses. May God be with you.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:43 am

Prayers and condolences.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:45 am

Asking for a miracle.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 12:00 pm

Aw, thanks y'all. This is the second surgery and the surgeon says it won't be the last. I so appreciate it!!!! It's kind of stressful. Maybe I should ask you good willing peeps to pray for me too. Smile this is only one in a list of bad things that have befallen us in the last two weeks. I woke up the other day and looked out into the yard and my whole yard was covered in sticktight bushes they just popped up overnight. With all the other things that it happened and Keith hurting himself so bad I was thinking that maybe I was being prodded by the Lord but I couldn't think of anything that I had done wrong. It just seems like a bad omen and I was afraid the Lord lifted his  protection from us. 

So I had a tearful conversation to him and asked him if that was the case and if it was then I needed him to tell me what I was doing wrong. And that I knew this was how he corrected his children. I think I actually felt him in the car with me and then I turned the radio on because I was getting ready to go see Keith at the hospital and the preacher on there was preaching about how Jesus is with you even if you don't even know that he's there or you can't feel Him, it was kind of like a confirmation. But that doesn't change the fact that everything's going to heck in a handbasket! Wink
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 12:10 pm

Delfi, in my heart of hearts I know you have done nothing wrong. Maybe the devil is trying to stop you from accomplishing something. Maybe you should do some rebuking.

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 12:19 pm

Sometimes God uses TV shows and radio peeps as confirmation to the thoughts we are having. It's funny and amazing at the same time. Then you sit and wonder was that just a coincidence? And in your heart you know that it's not. Don't be afraid to look for the "signs" that God loves you and is communicating with you.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 12:29 pm

OH NO! NO! 
Delfi I am so so sorry to hear this!
I am tearful right now, I am just so sensitive to these types of injuries, I have seen some bad ones at work before.
Praying for him right now!
Dave
Lord be with you and him during this time!
Please keep us updated! And tell him we all care and are praying for the best recovery!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 12:38 pm

I second all that Proskuneo said. And Yes, that message was for you!

My Dearest D.  I will NEVER leave you or forsake you!
Tribulations will come, but I will bring you through them all.

Your Faithful and Loving Bridegroom,
Jesus

Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:01 pm

No weapon formed against you shall prosper DelfI!  Whether its a yard full of sticktight bushes or injuries or whatnot, Father is always faithfully with us, every step of the way.  Prayers covering you and your husband coming from Denver now...
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:10 pm

I'm praying for him Sister!

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:14 pm

Praise the Lord for you guys and Bless you. I'm a mess right now, I can't go 5 seconds without crying and I don't even know why, I guess it's the way we women deal with stress. Smile Now Keith on the other hand is a stoic as his viking ancestors. I think you are right Proskuneo, I'm going to do that, I think I'm going to walk around my property and rebuke whatever evil devilgremlin is destroying everything around here. And Dove, if I didn't know Jesus was with me, I'd be asking the neighbor for a valium at this point. lol

I've been getting real close with the Lord lately, closer than I've ever been, I've been feeling wonderful spiritually. And I'd like to type this out so the adversary sees it. ITS NOT GOING TO WORK! Smile Well I'm back off to the hospital and Spring, I'll tell Keith you're mentally cringing for him Smile Love you guys, I'll check back in after the surgery, his surgeon is an adorable little asian woman who looks to be 12 but they say she's mid 30's. lol They say she's good. Oh and when she told me his finger went gangrenous, I almost fainted. chuckle 
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:21 pm

Delfi I've heard more than once that asian women are many of the world's best surgeons, very small precise hands do well with medical instruments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:34 pm

What a tragedy! You and your husband have got my prayers as well.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:54 pm

quietobserver wrote:
Delfi I've heard more than once that asian women are many of the world's best surgeons, very small precise hands do well with medical instruments.

She is going to have to repair small things as thin as a hair. I forgot what she called them. Gangrene...Gangrene... was still circling about my brain, for a moment I was transported back to my childhood watching this jungle show where a fella died of gangrene. Horribly. Anyway, she said she'd it'd be microscopic surgery. I didn't know pwoplw even got gangrene nowadays. ok, really off this time, Smile
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 2:40 pm

I'm praying as well for you and Keith as well, and for the surgeons that their hands will be steady and all the work precise. 

I had to look up sticktight bushes and found out there are about a zillion different kinds, all as nasty as they come. Memories came flooding back from when I used to live in Texas. I remember 'em, just had a different name for them.

Gangrene is never cured and until our Savior comes back for us it never will be. It's caused by blood flow being cut off to the affected area and the hands and feet, being extremities with the poorest blood flow, are the easiest targets for attack. As hard as it might be to bear the news, Keith's surgeons are doing the proper things for him even if it means removing a finger. I know that's hard news. PM me and rant and cry if you need to. Consider it an invitation to cry on my cyber-shoulder.

love
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 2:49 pm

So sorry to hear this.  You both are in my prayers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: *... still pray baby pray!   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:06 pm

*... amen!  will pray here as well Delfi, and remember this:  God doesn't smite his kids 'that-a-way' as a means of chastisement.  he uses his word.  what happened to your husband is not a punishment from God. (...sometimes bad things happen to good people.)  the devil, while still on a leash, still has influence in the world 'this-a-way', because until his lease is up on this planet, he can still 'mess' with people, and to a point, get away with it, even if it's one of God's kids.  however, Jesus will still see us through these difficult times.  i pray that the dr's. work will be 100% successful, and after a proper, but divinely quickened recovery time, your husband's hand will still be as good as new, as it ever was, still...  still in Jesus' forever holy, sacred name, body and blood, amen!   Innocent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:59 pm

I'm so sorry to hear this I hope and pray for the best out come for the two of you. I know how you feel back in Jan.2014 I had a real bad brake in my left leg. The bone is not healing well because of my age. I just started walking with a cam boot a week ago. It took two plates and 20 screws to put it back together. It is very painful to walk because it's still broken. I had the same feeling wondering what I did wrong. I guess that's not the case. I hope he doesn't loose too many of his fingers. I will tell my wife tonight when she gets home so she can say a prayer as well. Love to you girl for being so kind to me.

Last edited by Done on Fri May 16, 2014 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:12 pm

Also praying!
Back to top Go down
jumpstart

jumpstart

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:13 pm

Therefore let us approach the throne of grace with boldness, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us at the proper time.

Doing so for you and Keith.
J
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:19 pm

Thank you all, you're just the best and we had a good outcome! Surgery is over and the surgeon said that it all went really well and there wasn't any infection in the bone so he lost a little of his finger but not too much. I know it's because you were all praying. My beloved prayer warriors!!!!! Smile The doc went in looking grim and came out looking pleased. He may even be able to keep movement in his middle fingers, they were necrotic as well. 

Done, we'll pray for you, I'm sorry you're having so much trouble and pain. I didn't know.  Sad
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:25 pm

Oops Yaddy!!! I was trying to give you a plus but I'm on my phone and I hit the minus accidentally.  I'm sorry!!!
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:32 pm

I'm just now seeing this, but I'm sending prayers your way that Keith has a speedy recovery!  Also praying for you, too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:15 pm

Kitiara wrote:
I'm just now seeing this, but I'm sending prayers your way that Keith has a speedy recovery!  Also praying for you, too!

Good grief!  I take a break for a day or two and all #$%% breaks loose!  I'm late for the surgery but I'll be praying for both of you, Delfi and Keith.

And, I agree with Tetra - this wasn't from God.  This was an attack from the enemy.  The Holy Spirit has come to convict the world of sin, righteousness and judgment.  When you are convicted, it is very specific.  You would know.  This vague anxiety is from the enemy of your soul.  Rebuke him, make sure your armor is on, cling to the Lord, and stand.  RESIST the devil and he will flee from you.

God bless you - I'm so sorry you've had to go through this.  How very upsetting.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:42 pm

Delfi wrote:
Oops Yaddy!!! I was trying to give you a plus but I'm on my phone and I hit the minus accidentally.  I'm sorry!!!

I gave Yaddy a plus to offset your boo-boo. The Yadster is good to go now.

Great to hear a good report from Keith's surgeon. Keep us in the loop with progress reports as he heals up.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:21 pm

Thanks everyone for the positive encouragement, we just got home. Smile I am so tired, you'd think they'd have recliners in the waiting rooms or something to put your feet up on, I was in the upright position for hours, which is ok when it's a video game but not the waiting room. Smile I"m gonna hit the sack but I want to thank you all again for your prayers and for being such wonderful encouraging brothers and sisters. Father bless you all and Bless Father and Jesus. Smile  love 
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:35 am

Praying for a complete recovery for him.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:51 am

Thank you! Smile It's not over! I started getting a hive like rash yesterday and now its full blown! Sad

If it isn't one thing it's another. I just recoverd from a severe poison ivy rash a week ago and now this. But no matter what happens to you, you can always thank and praise God because he gave his only Son to take away our sins. So there Devil. If you're trying to do a Job thing on me it's not working. Smile
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:00 pm

Glad you and your husband are home. Still praying for you.

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:08 am

Hello ya'll! Smile a little update, his fingers are looking great, they got all that gangrene cut out and now he's wearing some nifty nano-silver stuff on them. He got an integra dressing which is kinda like a sausage skin to hold all his finger guts in and let the natural skin grow into it. Then we go back for skin grafts in a couple of weeks and hopefully after months of therapy he will be able to go back to work. He still lost some of his index finger but some things can't be saved. Still On the plus, he gets the first 3 month vacation of his adult life. Smile And I'm much better too, Proskuneo gave me some hints for the hives and I got some prednisone so, although I'm blotchy, I'm not in pain. Thank the Lord and all you who were thinking of us. Smile I love you guys!  love 
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:38 am

Good news all around, Delfi.    BTW, on the prednisone.  I don't imagine they've yet to include
in the literature that by day 3 you might experience some strange urges to chop off someone's
head.  It doesn't matter who.  Just about anybody will do.  
Drink lots of good water, and breathe slow, deep and easy.Wink

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:53 am

WATCH the prednisone carefully, read up on it online and be careful.  

Jesus' blessings and healing!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:30 am

So glad that the operations have gone well and no more infection!
Praying for speedy healing of finger and mind as well as to thwart any evil passing around your house and both of you.

Give your husband lots of kisses and that love will help heal.
Slow down your emotions a bit so the stress does not make you run down enabling related illness to take hold.

Lord be with you both and watch over you two!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:39 am

Glad to hear that Keith is doing good and that you are as well, Delfi. I'll third what Dove and quitetobserver said about the prednisone too. Usually it is given for only a short period and the full dose taken for two or three days than tapered down. Being a steroid you might get super irritable (roid-rage) so be on the lookout for changes in moods, etc. Also prednisone is know for causing a temporary outbreak of, heaven forbid, ZITS! You know, those things that plague many teenagers faces. Been there, done that! Prednisone breaks me out like mad. Fortunately it's temporary.

After the prednisone course is over you might wanna get some 'over the counter' Benadryl (Diphenhydramine), a potent antihistamine and usually given for hives.

Quote :
http://www.medicinenet.com/diphenhydramine/article.htm

PRESCRIBED FOR: Diphenhydramine is used for the relief of nasal and non-nasal symptoms of various allergic conditions such as seasonal allergic rhinitis. It is also used to alleviate cold symptoms and chronic urticaria (hives).

Quote :
http://ibdcrohns.about.com/od/prednisone/f/Can-Steroids-Such-As-Prednisone-Cause-Acne.htm

Question: Can Steroids (Such As Prednisone) Cause Acne?
Answer: Yes, some people who take steroids such as prednisone can develop a type of acne called "steroid acne."

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:55 am

Aww. You guys! Smile so sweet to worry about me. Wink 
Don't worry about the pred. Being highly susceptible to poison ivy and always living in the country and having lots of animals. Prednisone is a blessing.  I've had to take it and various forms for decades. I usually only need it for 2-3 days and then dose down for a couple more.  Seriously I only had good experiences with it because usually Im covered from head to toe in crusty poison ivy rash and ready to cut my head off. Wink I hope something lives on poison ivy.  I hope it has a benefit for something somewhere because I hate it with every inch of my epidermis. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:28 pm

I hope all continues to go well for you and your husband Delphi. For poison ivy itch, applying vinegar works amazingly well.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:47 pm

Glad you and your husband are feeling better and continue to heal.

Prednisone makes ya hungry. But you are on a short dose so hopefully you can avoid the midnight snack attacks.

Still thinking and praying for you and your husband.

God bless.

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:24 pm

jem wrote:
I hope all continues to go well for you and your husband Delphi. For poison ivy itch, applying vinegar works amazingly well.
Yeah, I've tried that. I've tried everything over the years. But I don't get only an itchy rash. My skin explodes in weeping sores. The thing that really works is Zanfel. It scrubs the urushiol off the son and then it heals quickly. If you can't get the  oil off  its endless. When I was a child my mom didn't realize that I had poison ivy.  I won't even go into the things she used on me, it's horrific probably get Parkinson's disease from it lol but for whatever reason she wouldn't take me to the doctor and I used to just beg the Lord to take me because I was just covered with it from head to toe inside and out. Four months at a time   my eyes would swell up so that I couldn't even see. So you can see why I love prednisone. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:33 pm

Well sure, when your poison ivy's on steroids what else can you do! hide 

It must have been/and be horrendous, such a bummer!  I feel so
bad for you!  pale  Order dinner delivered for a long time to make up for it. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 6:34 pm

God i ask you to repair the damage, b gentle with the finger guts please...
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 7:04 pm

I pray Jesus heals Keith and comforts you....I pray the Holy Ghost heals,comforts, and protects you both
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 8:05 am

Hello my beloved brothers and sisters! Smile I'm at the hospital with my hubby and he's having his last surgery. This is the skin graft surgery but what I wanted to tell y'all is what his surgeon said. "It's a miracle!" That's what she said. She was shaking her head when she said it. Wink praise The Lord and thank you all for your prayers.  love
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 8:29 am

That's so awesome sis!

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 10:54 am

Delfi wrote:
Hello my beloved brothers and sisters! Smile I'm at the hospital with my hubby and he's having his last surgery. This is the skin graft surgery but what I wanted to tell y'all is what his surgeon said. "It's a miracle!" That's what she said. She was shaking her head when she said it. Wink praise The Lord and thank you all for your prayers.  love

God is great!   cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking prayers for my husband   I'm taking prayers for my husband I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm taking prayers for my husband
Page 1 of 1