Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2018_12_13 Jake Morphonios of Blackstone Intelligence Network – Ancient Evil – Giants, Demons and False Gods

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2018_12_13 Jake Morphonios of Blackstone Intelligence Network – Ancient Evil – Giants, Demons and False Gods Empty
PostSubject: 2018_12_13 Jake Morphonios of Blackstone Intelligence Network – Ancient Evil – Giants, Demons and False Gods   2018_12_13 Jake Morphonios of Blackstone Intelligence Network – Ancient Evil – Giants, Demons and False Gods I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2018 3:13 pm

Some of us here keep up with Jake Morphonios and this one promises to be really different. It was streamed yesterday, 13 December so it’s fresh outa the oven. I’ve just downloaded the show, haven’t listened to it yet, but it sounds real interesting so I went for it. Hope it’s a good one – y’all decide. Run time is looooong coming in at 3 hours 1 minute so set aside some time. I’ve ripped to mp3 – will share audio file if requested.

Show Notes wrote:
2018_12_13
Today, the idea of giants, fallen angels and gods are treated with ridicule. But our ancestors had reason to believe in them. What did they know that we don't?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii2escbEFtQ

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

2018_12_13 Jake Morphonios of Blackstone Intelligence Network – Ancient Evil – Giants, Demons and False Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2018_12_13 Jake Morphonios of Blackstone Intelligence Network – Ancient Evil – Giants, Demons and False Gods   2018_12_13 Jake Morphonios of Blackstone Intelligence Network – Ancient Evil – Giants, Demons and False Gods I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2018 4:11 pm

i was jes finna' post this....it will be interesting hearing this from jake.....i listen to him a good bit, althoough i don't always agree with him and i do wonder about him....sometimes,it just seems that he has TOO much information....i see spooks in my cheerio's..........
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2018_12_13 Jake Morphonios of Blackstone Intelligence Network – Ancient Evil – Giants, Demons and False Gods   2018_12_13 Jake Morphonios of Blackstone Intelligence Network – Ancient Evil – Giants, Demons and False Gods I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2018 5:13 pm

I don't always agree with Jake either, Mike. I do like him though. He's a center politically with a lean to the right, with a little Libertarian thrown in, just like me. I like him and would love to have discussions with him over coffee or a few ice cold brewskies someday. He's also a believer - God centered through and through.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: 2018_12_13 Jake Morphonios of Blackstone Intelligence Network – Ancient Evil – Giants, Demons and False Gods   2018_12_13 Jake Morphonios of Blackstone Intelligence Network – Ancient Evil – Giants, Demons and False Gods I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2018 9:42 am

well, i got to listen to most of it until my internet went down last night...jake is just more or less talking like we would do concerning the subject,nothing really new....i am just glad to see that intelligent people are understanding what the bible is actually saying and not some ill-informed, braying jackass shouting from the pulpit on a subject that he either does not understand,or chooses to ignore because it might affect his paycheck....there is no doubt that the world system is controlled by something and "somebody" and that the god of this world is not the Creator....i'm going to post this and then i am going to look up some scripture that i think will prove what ressearcher and i have been agreement on for a long time,and that is that there are entities on this earth that are not like us and they ain't martians or pleadians.

damn, i am getting old!...i forgot to even come back and post this,even though i looked it up and copied it...another thought ran across the gray mass landscape and off chasing it i go:

(A Psalm of Asaph.) God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.
2How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.
3Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.
4Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
5They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
6I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
7But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
8Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations

here is the septuagint translation of isaiah 13 and as you can see there are some other worldly meanings in there:
1THE VISION WHICH ESAIAS SON OF AMOS SAW AGAINST BABYLON.
2Lift up a standard on the mountain of the plain, exalt the voice to them, beckon with the hand, open the gates, ye rulers.
3I give command, and I bring them: giants are coming to fulfil my wrath, rejoicing at the same time and insulting.
4A voice of many nations on the mountains, even like to that of many nations; a voice of kings and nations gathered together: the Lord of hosts has given command to a war-like nation,
5to come from a land afar off, from the utmost foundation of heaven; the Lord and his warriors are coming to destroy all the world.
6Howl ye, for the day of the Lord is near, and destruction from God shall arrive.
7Therefore every hand shall become powerless, and every soul of man shall be dismayed.
8The elders shall be troubled, and pangs shall seize them, as of a woman in travail: and they shall mourn one to another, and shall be amazed, and shall change their countenance as a flame.
9For behold! the day of the Lord is coming which cannot be escaped, a day of wrath and anger, to make the world desolate, and to destroy sinners out of it.
10For the stars of heaven, and Orion, and all the host of heaven, shall not give their light; and it shall be dark at sunrise, and the moon shall not give her light.
11And I will command evils for the whole world, and will visit their sins on the ungodly: and I will destroy the pride of transgressors, and will bring low the pride of the haughty.
12And they that are left shall be more precious than gold tried in the fire; and a man shall be more precious than the stone that is in Suphir.
13For the heaven shall be enraged, and the earth shall be shaken from her foundation, because of the fierce anger of the Lord of hosts, in the day in which his wrath shall come on.
14And they that are left shall be as a fleeing fawn, and as a stray sheep, and there shall be none to gather them: so that a man shall turn back to his people, and a man shall flee to his own land.
15For whosoever shall be taken shall be overcome; and they that are gathered together shall fall by the sword.
16And they shall dash their children before their eyes; and they shall spoil their houses, and shall take their wives.
17Behold, I will stir up against you the Medes, who do not regard silver, neither have they need of gold.
18They shall break the bows of the young men; and they shall have no mercy on your children; nor shall their eyes spare thy children.
19And Babylon, which is called glorious by the king of the Chaldeans, shall be as when God overthrew Sodoma, and Gomorrha.
20It shall never be inhabited, neither shall any enter into it for many generations: neither shall the Arabians pass through it; nor shall shepherds at all rest in it.
21But wild beasts shall rest there; and the houses shall be filled with howling; and monsters shall rest there, and devils shall dance there,
22and satyrs shall dwell there; and hedgehogs shall make their nests in their houses. It will come soon, and will not tarry.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2018_12_13 Jake Morphonios of Blackstone Intelligence Network – Ancient Evil – Giants, Demons and False Gods   2018_12_13 Jake Morphonios of Blackstone Intelligence Network – Ancient Evil – Giants, Demons and False Gods I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2018 4:28 pm

Michael371 wrote:
i see spooks in my cheerio's..........

Mike, you might find this interesting. Jake has talked some about this "spook thing" in other video's in dribs and drabs but here he lays it all out. Jake is DEAD OPPOSED! I don't think Jake is a spook. I think he's pretty much a self taught man who has dedicated much time and effort into educating himself over the years and has finally found his direction. He reads a lot and thinks a lot. Gotta admire a man like that. Too few of 'em nowadays.

Quote :
Jake's Amazon books wish list - WHEW - some heady stuff on that list.

BOOK WISH LIST: If you would like to donate a book to me from my Amazon Wish List to help with my research, you can do so here: http://a.co/aDwJtQQ

My Stepfather Was a CIA Assassin - run time 10½ minutes.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Apr 8, 2018
Last summer, I drove to Georgia to get answers to a question that had troubled me for much of my life... Was my own stepfather secretly working for the CIA as an assassin during the Phoenix Program in Vietnam and later as a drug runner in Miami during the 1980s?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5W75lNkg1s

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2018_12_13 Jake Morphonios of Blackstone Intelligence Network – Ancient Evil – Giants, Demons and False Gods   2018_12_13 Jake Morphonios of Blackstone Intelligence Network – Ancient Evil – Giants, Demons and False Gods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2018_12_13 Jake Morphonios of Blackstone Intelligence Network – Ancient Evil – Giants, Demons and False Gods
Page 1 of 1