Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DOVE, PLEASE CHECK IN!!!!!Here is a VERY LONG and very good video that i am working through

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

DOVE, PLEASE CHECK IN!!!!!Here is a VERY LONG and very good video that i am working through Empty
PostSubject: DOVE, PLEASE CHECK IN!!!!!Here is a VERY LONG and very good video that i am working through   DOVE, PLEASE CHECK IN!!!!!Here is a VERY LONG and very good video that i am working through I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 1:37 pm

watched it one time, off and on and got it going again and will hook up my speaker and listen while i clean up the garden....getting close to time to plant a few things....Dove, i do worry about you.......m

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

DOVE, PLEASE CHECK IN!!!!!Here is a VERY LONG and very good video that i am working through Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOVE, PLEASE CHECK IN!!!!!Here is a VERY LONG and very good video that i am working through   DOVE, PLEASE CHECK IN!!!!!Here is a VERY LONG and very good video that i am working through I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 3:23 pm

Mike, I just finished downloading that - thanks - I love hidden archaeology stuff like this. At 4 hours 44½ minutes I'll probably watch it in dribs and drabs.

Dove is probably doin' just fine. It is, after all, the holiday season and many folks get busy with "stuff" and all that until after new years. I expect the forum to be kinda slow for a while - that is - unless something major breaks like Hilldog being perp walked (pray hard for this) or something else along those lines drops.

Regardless, Dove is in our hearts and prayers.

Meanwhile, here’s a shorter video (28 minutes) that I ran across and watched last night. It has to do with the tree of life described in the Genesis account of the Garden of Eden but from a more mythological / secular viewpoint. I found it quite interesting and y’ll may also. Some well known names weigh in on this in the video, George Gordon, Michael Cremo, William Bramley (author: The Gods of Eden), Graham Hancock and others. Seems every culture worldwide has a sacred tree of life story. Like all cultures have a Noah’s flood story this too is pretty cool to contemplate.

https://youtu.be/tk7A-oOtjWM

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: DOVE, PLEASE CHECK IN!!!!!Here is a VERY LONG and very good video that i am working through   DOVE, PLEASE CHECK IN!!!!!Here is a VERY LONG and very good video that i am working through I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 3:40 pm

they all have stories of "gods" breeding with women,also....every single one

yeah, i know it will be slow, but we have scarz with us, and if that blasted sansanoy will come in and stay a while we can get something done....scarz is the real deal and sansanoy has a headful of knowledge, as well the dude from england, jigsaw, who has me riveted to the screen every time he posts....some of Dones stuff is fascinating and some of it is over my head....we don't celebrate xmass for obvious reasons and it was one of the best things that we ever did as far as our conscience...it is one of the hardest acts that a person can do....but after the facts are all in, we decided to leave Christ out of babylon....i didn't mean to post this but, we have young friends that have an 8 year old boy, my "little" fat buddy renley....i educated her, she looked into it herself, saw that what i told her (again) was true and asked me "what do we do?"....i just said that it was between them and the Lord and my wife jumped my shark and said "we knew it too,and still did it ourselves?"....the pressure from the world system is unbearable on young people at this day and age....much worse than when i was young...i was just stupid and liked to do bad things....
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DOVE, PLEASE CHECK IN!!!!!Here is a VERY LONG and very good video that i am working through   DOVE, PLEASE CHECK IN!!!!!Here is a VERY LONG and very good video that i am working through I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 10:43 pm

I must have heard you thinking. Wink
You know, my Mom's passing was not a surprise, she was just shy of her 94th birthday.  And she had
Alzheimers, as I think many parents of us here have suffered with.  The surprising thing was how she
managed to stay for so many years living with it.  What a nightmare it seemed it must have been for her.

Let me tell you a good thing about it.  A few days before she passed she had a stroke and/or TIA, and lost the ability to speak intelligibly.  The following day we called hospice. The day after they brought in a hospital bed and the rest of their accouterments. She slept in it one night, and passed the next afternoon.

She had been communicating with her aide with hand squeezes, but that afternoon she clearly said "Thank you. I love you" to the aide.  Then she said to 'someone', "Just a minute.  I'm coming."  And then she passed. And yes, she was a life long Follower.  Wink

Sooo...after running that house and her affairs/medical/etc from here for so long, that's all changed but not concluded.  And after basically not going out of my house for 2 or more years now,
I got to go drive the hwy for 3 hours down-3 back, twice.  It's like riding a bike, I guess.
And I brought home more than will fit in my house.  I keep telling myself, 'it's only things, only stuff..." but it appears that the housekeeper had helped herself to things she liked right along, and then the dumbest thing happened.
The real estate broker said, 'get what you want, then call a clean out company and go back to your lives, your family.' Ok...except that the clean out guy said everything was going into a dumpster.
That people aren't interested in french provincial or anything else she had which was very nice and in pristine condition.   So yeah, it's just 'stuff', but it was pretty stuff.  And here were the aides and their families, from Jamaica.  So, they had already made quite a few truck pickups. And I thought they were getting more furniture while I came home for Thanksgiving, and when I got back...that's exactly what they had done.  I walked into an empty house.  I had a pickup arranged with Habitat For Humanity, things set aside for the Woman's Club fundraising sale, things that I hadn't managed to bring myself to take down yet...all gone. I mean my toothbrush and toothpaste were gone!  LOL!
The shower curtain, the ceramic light switch plate was loosened but not removed.  Don't know how that escaped.  The drapes...oh my.  Everything but the too old stuff that had reached it's end.
That was still there.  I was speechless.  Lots of times I'm speechless anyway (would you have guessed that?  haha)  But not like when you're in shock!

So even if I was raised to value 'things' or the sentimental value of them, and have worked to not ever, ever do that! I'm guessing this is just a part of the overall expression of 'loss' or change or transition.  And that's the real reason I'm hanging back. I'm waiting to see what might be either different or a new thing, or what is supposed to come out from this transition.

As far as Christmas goes, we still do Christmas, but with open eyes I think. I was conflicted when I first learned, but feel that the Heart of it for me and my family was and is in the right place. And I first became aware of the Presence with me in a Methodist church too...heehee.
Not that I'd give a nickel for their church politics and policies, but the sign out front didn't stop God, so that's a very good thing. thanks

And even if I'm quiet, I still love you all and think about you with Gratitude and Thankfulness. I love you

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: DOVE, PLEASE CHECK IN!!!!!Here is a VERY LONG and very good video that i am working through   DOVE, PLEASE CHECK IN!!!!!Here is a VERY LONG and very good video that i am working through I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 11:08 pm

Dove wrote:
You know, my Mom's passing was not a surprise, she was just shy of her 94th birthday.  And she had
Alzheimers, as I think many parents of us here have suffered with.

That's what took my mom too. Having been a care giver for her and for a few friends with AIDS related dementia I can tell you that as a care giver we work a 36 hour day every day sometimes it seemed. It's a tragic way to deteriorate and go. I finally had to place mom in a nursing home. Didn't want to, but had to. I don't wish that on anyone.

Dove wrote:
She had been communicating with her aide with hand squeezes, but that afternoon she clearly said "Thank you. I love you" to the aide.  Then she said to 'someone', "Just a minute.  I'm coming."  And then she passed.

Watch this great 12 minute TEDx talk about that. It's quite comforting.

More to dying than meets the eye: Martha Atkins at TEDxSanAntonio 2013

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Dec 10, 2013
Those who work with the dying are familiar with patients seeing long deceased loved ones, angelic beings, even hearing music and comforting voices as the patient nears death. Deathbed phenomena have been documented in the days, weeks, and months before death since the 1500s. Often confused with hallucinations, deathbed phenomena can bring comfort to patients and caregivers if those involved know what they are experiencing. This talk will explain deathbed phenomena and present on-going research about the topic. Accounts from the dying and bedside witnesses will be shared.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg8WAv0YT9c

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOVE, PLEASE CHECK IN!!!!!Here is a VERY LONG and very good video that i am working through   DOVE, PLEASE CHECK IN!!!!!Here is a VERY LONG and very good video that i am working through I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DOVE, PLEASE CHECK IN!!!!!Here is a VERY LONG and very good video that i am working through
Page 1 of 1