Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Food Stamp & EBT could be cut off soon? NOVEMBER-GRIDEX 2 FALSE FLAG?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Food Stamp & EBT could be cut off soon? NOVEMBER-GRIDEX 2 FALSE FLAG? Empty
PostSubject: Food Stamp & EBT could be cut off soon? NOVEMBER-GRIDEX 2 FALSE FLAG?   Food Stamp & EBT could be cut off soon? NOVEMBER-GRIDEX 2 FALSE FLAG? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:28 am

NOVEMBER-GRIDEX 2 FALSE FLAG?
Remember that 100 cities will be in this drill.

http://fox13now.com/2013/10/14/utah-families-on-food-stamps-could-be-cut-off-soon/

Utah families on food stamps could be cut off soon

Posted on: 9:18 pm, October 14, 2013, by Nineveh Dinha, updated on: 09:20pm, October 14, 2013
Share this:

States across the country are being told to stop the supplemental nutrition assistance program for the month of November, pending further notice.

That’s according to a letter from the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Fox 13 obtained a copy from the Crossroads Urban Center in downtown Salt Lake City. Crossroads says if Utah families don’t get food stamps, they’ll turn to the local food pantries, which are already strapped due to the government shutdown. Homeless people Fox 13 talked to, some who use SNAP, say losing food stamps would mean going hungry.

“This is going to create a huge hardship for the people we serve here in our food pantry,” says Bill Tibbits who is the Associate Director at Crossroads Urban Center.

They posted a letter from the USDA on its Facebook page. It says in part, “in the interest of preserving maximum flexibility, we are directing states to hold their November issuance files and delay transmission to state electronic benefit transfer vendors until further notice.”

“What this means if there’s not a deal, if Congress doesn’t reach a deal to get federal government back up and running, in Utah about 100,000 families won’t get food stamp benefit,” says Tibbits.

In other words, tens of thousands of Utah families may not be able to feed their children come November.

People out on the streets like Richard Phillips says, “It could impact us and it’s going to cause problems because you’re going to come to find out that people are going to steal and do what they have to do to survive.”

“People out here are going to go without food,” says Loralee Smith whose been homeless since August and says the uncertainty is making her uneasy about where her next meal will come from. “I’m on food stamps, I don’t know if I’m going to get them, a lot of people are on food stamps and they don’t know if they’re going to get them.”

Others say if SNAP shuts down, they’ll find a way to feed themselves.

“There’s always food pantries to go to, to get food,” says Mason who is homeless and relies on food stamps. However, Crossroads says there’s no way they could handle the increase if food stamps go away.

“We’ll be affected because if people, if a family doesn’t get food stamp benefits, they’re going to come here,” says Tibbits. “Wee can’t, there’s no way we could deal with it.”

The local pantries are already feeling the pinch because WIC, a federal program which provides baby formula and food to families in need has been affected by the shutdown. With SNAP on the chopping block temporarily, Crossroads fears their shelves will soon be empty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Food Stamp & EBT could be cut off soon? NOVEMBER-GRIDEX 2 FALSE FLAG?   Food Stamp & EBT could be cut off soon? NOVEMBER-GRIDEX 2 FALSE FLAG? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:34 pm

Food Stamp & EBT could be cut off soon? NOVEMBER-GRIDEX 2 FALSE FLAG? Ebt-funds-freeze
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Food Stamp & EBT could be cut off soon? NOVEMBER-GRIDEX 2 FALSE FLAG?   Food Stamp & EBT could be cut off soon? NOVEMBER-GRIDEX 2 FALSE FLAG? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:38 pm

I believe the following to be true... what better way to get the masses under martial law than to starve them into anger, pillage / plunder and killing.
REMEMBER 100 CITIES OCT. 25-28 WILL HAVE A DRILL... SO EVERYTHING AND ORGANIZATIONS OF LAW WILL BE STILL THERE FOR A NOVEMBER CUT IN EBT, SOCIAL SECURITY ETC. = MASS CHAOS = MARTIAL LAW!!!!!

WATCH THIS SITUATION!!!

===
Shelves at Walmart stores in Louisiana were cleared in a shopping frenzy over the weekend after a glitch in the Electronic Benefits Transfer system allowed government food stamp recipients to make purchases without spending limits.

For two hours Saturday night, customers rang up overflowing cartloads of food at stores in Springhill and Mansfield, La., after cashiers allowed them to use their EBT cards anyway despite not showing limits, KSLA-TV reported.

“It was worse than any Black Friday,” Springhill police Chief Will Lynd told KSLA.

A Walmart spokeswoman told KSLA the company was “fully engaged and monitoring the situation and transactions during the outage.”

“We did make the decision to continue to accept EBT cards (and purchases on WIC and SNAP) during the outage so that they could get food for their families,” Walmart spokeswoman Kayla Whaling told the station.

Walmart shoppers Stan and Judy Garcia said purchases made without appropriate funds was the same thing as stealing.

“That’s plain theft, that’s stealing that’s all I got to say about it,” Stan Garcia said.”

So now that the precedent has been set, what do you suppose will happen the next time the EBT system is down?

Only next time there will not only be arrests, but probably bloodshed and maybe even martial law.

They want martial law and they WILL HAVE martial law, somewhere, somehow.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Food Stamp & EBT could be cut off soon? NOVEMBER-GRIDEX 2 FALSE FLAG?   Food Stamp & EBT could be cut off soon? NOVEMBER-GRIDEX 2 FALSE FLAG? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:24 pm

GROUNDZERO wrote:
There will be blood in the streets...
Absolutely right, exactly what the PTB want. The Perfect Storm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Food Stamp & EBT could be cut off soon? NOVEMBER-GRIDEX 2 FALSE FLAG?   Food Stamp & EBT could be cut off soon? NOVEMBER-GRIDEX 2 FALSE FLAG? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:02 pm

What I'm wondering is on this withholding they are talking about... is it to allow those states behind to get caught up and to be in unison OR are they really referring to holding back all of Nov for the entire month of Nov.? It just says until Further Notice which could come as late as most people would be seeing the amount deposited to the Card program.

I think we can all agree if they mean for the entire month of Nov. then we have a Potentially Very Serious Event coming in just weeks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Food Stamp & EBT could be cut off soon? NOVEMBER-GRIDEX 2 FALSE FLAG?   Food Stamp & EBT could be cut off soon? NOVEMBER-GRIDEX 2 FALSE FLAG? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:07 pm

Then there is this about SOCIAL SECURITY payments.

WAS THE FOOD STAMP OUTAGE A TEST? WILL THEY TEST SOCIAL SECURITY NEXT?

Posted By: food4thought
Date: Tuesday, 15-Oct-2013 11:44:42

Maybe someone views "entitlement" recipients are their standing army. Placate them and you have voters. Deprive them and you have fighters.

Anyone can take advantage and the result depends on whether they "giveth" or "taketh away."

Social Security PAYMENTS are due to be distributed on October 23. Notice that the media always refer to "checks." Most payments aren't made by check--they're direct-deposited.

Are they playing semantics games with the people who distribute checks, who are probably furloughed right now? I don't know.

In the past, actions against Social Security payments have always stopped with just threats.

Maybe that's about to change.

Something to watch.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/America_Would_Be_Consumed_With_Mass_Rioting_And_Looting_If_Food_Stamp_Program_Stops_Functioning/29575/0/37/37/Y/M.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: another article with video , same info basically check vid and respond   Food Stamp & EBT could be cut off soon? NOVEMBER-GRIDEX 2 FALSE FLAG? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 10:30 am

ALERT: Government Freezes EBT Funds: Orders States to Withhold Transfers to Food Stamp Recipients
Mac Slavo
October 15th, 2013
SHTFplan.com
Comments (442)
Read by 30,743 people

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/alert-government-freezes-ebt-funds-orders-states-to-withhold-transfers-to-food-stamp-recipients_10152013
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food Stamp & EBT could be cut off soon? NOVEMBER-GRIDEX 2 FALSE FLAG?   Food Stamp & EBT could be cut off soon? NOVEMBER-GRIDEX 2 FALSE FLAG? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Food Stamp & EBT could be cut off soon? NOVEMBER-GRIDEX 2 FALSE FLAG?
Page 1 of 1