Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

>>> SSSSPRING'S-Dec-21-2018 = 12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity & MARS SNOW! & Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity & BORDER WALL? & WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE &

Go down 
AuthorMessage

>>> SSSSPRING'S-Dec-21-2018 = 12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity & MARS SNOW! & Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity & BORDER WALL? & WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE & Empty
PostSubject: >>> SSSSPRING'S-Dec-21-2018 = 12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity & MARS SNOW! & Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity & BORDER WALL? & WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE &   >>> SSSSPRING'S-Dec-21-2018 = 12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity & MARS SNOW! & Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity & BORDER WALL? & WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE & I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 10:11 am

THE SAVAGE INTEL...
SGT. SAVAGE SAYS...  
FELLOW AMERICANS, I'VE JOINED FORCES WITH IKE, WE NEEDED SOME LEADERSHIP 
Enlarge this image
>>> SSSSPRING'S-Dec-21-2018 = 12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity & MARS SNOW! & Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity & BORDER WALL? & WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE & Ike_n_10
IKE HERE, WE NEED TO STAND TOGETHER TO HELP THIS REPUBLIC.
HOSTILES HAVE TAKEN MANY OF THE OFFICES AND FORCE THEIR WILL ON AMERICA, IT'S PEOPLE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD!! COME TOGETHER AGAINST THIS COMMON ENEMY!!
THIS IS GOD'S EARTH! AND THIS COUNTRY WAS BLESSED BY GOD OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!
I'M ASKING ALL OF YOU TO PRAY TO HIM OUR ANOINTED SAVIOR YESHUA (JESUS) AND ASK FOR HELP IN THWARTING THIS EVIL AND THE MINIONS THAT BRING DESTRUCTION FOR THIS ENTIRE PLANET!
BE VOICEFULL AND STAND TOGETHER! 

GOD BLESS Q=17, PRESIDENT TRUMP & PATRIOTS!

1. 12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity
  3. The Martian North Pole Is a 'Winter Wonderland' Right Now, New Photo Shows
  5. The Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity
  7. Trump rages over border wall, sees shutdown for ‘very long time’
  9. /earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/operations/heliplot.php

11. OFFICIALS: US WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE

6.1 FIRST FALLOUT OF TRUMP'S DECISION TO WITHDRAW FROM SYRIA
  12. WikiLeaks, Julian Assange’s Official Account and Legal Team All LOCKED OUT of Twitter

13. p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }

Last edited by spring2 on Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:44 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

>>> SSSSPRING'S-Dec-21-2018 = 12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity & MARS SNOW! & Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity & BORDER WALL? & WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE & Empty
PostSubject: 12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity   >>> SSSSPRING'S-Dec-21-2018 = 12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity & MARS SNOW! & Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity & BORDER WALL? & WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE & I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 10:12 am

12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity

Last edited by spring2 on Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Martian North Pole Is a 'Winter Wonderland' Right Now, New Photo Shows   >>> SSSSPRING'S-Dec-21-2018 = 12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity & MARS SNOW! & Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity & BORDER WALL? & WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE & I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 10:20 am

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/mbyna3/the-martian-north-pole-is-a-winter-wonderland-right-now-new-photo-shows

The Martian North Pole Is a 'Winter Wonderland' Right Now, New Photo Shows

over a mile deep.

• >>> SSSSPRING'S-Dec-21-2018 = 12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity & MARS SNOW! & Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity & BORDER WALL? & WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE & 1545324772204-Perspective_view_of_Korolev_crater_node_full_image_2.jpeg?crop=1xw%3A0

Mars Express image of Korolev crater. Image: ESA/DLR/FU Berlin
The Mars Express orbiter has sent a festive postcard back to Earth just in time for the holidays. On Thursday, the European Space Agency (ESA) released the spacecraft’s view of a “winter wonderland” of ice inside Korolev crater.
The crater is located at the Martian north pole, so it may as well be the imaginary headquarters for the Martian Santa Claus. It may also be a not-so-imaginary home for humans one day, as igloo-like domes at the Martian north pole have been floated as one possibility for inhabiting the planet.

The image is especially timely because Mars Express will celebrate its 15th anniversary in Martian orbit on Christmas Day.
Named for the influential Soviet rocket engineer Sergey Korolev, the impact crater is 82 kilometers (50 miles) in diameter and contains a permanent ice field that stretches over a mile deep. Mars Express captured its view with its High Resolution Stereo Camera (HRSC), creating a composite image out of five orbital passes over the region.
Korolev crater was also recently imaged by the ExoMars Trace Gas Orbiter (TGO), which is jointly operated by ESA and the Russian space agency Roscosmos.
>>> SSSSPRING'S-Dec-21-2018 = 12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity & MARS SNOW! & Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity & BORDER WALL? & WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE & 1545325021726-Topography_of_Korolev_crater_node_full_image_2
[size=10]Topography of Korolev crater. Image: ESA/DLR/FU Berlin

The TGO’s Colour and Stereo Surface Imaging System (CaSSIS) instrument captured a topographical view of the formation on April 4, which shows the slope of the crater in blues and purples.
The ice field is chilled by a “cold trap” of air that insulates the crater and keeps it perennially filled with frozen water. It would be a great place to go for a skate, so long as you don’t mind low gravity, unbreathable air, and high doses of radiation.
Cool crater portraits aren’t the only seasonal gifts we’re getting from our Martian robots this week. NASA also announced that its InSight lander, which touched down on Mars on November 26, successfully placed its seismometer on the surface with its robotic arm on Wednesday.
>>> SSSSPRING'S-Dec-21-2018 = 12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity & MARS SNOW! & Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity & BORDER WALL? & WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE & 1545325042196-pia22956-16
InSight’s seismometer on the Martian surface, December 19, 2018. Image: NASA/JPL-Caltech

This marked the first time that a seismometer has been placed on an alien world. This instrument is designed to pick up “Marsquakes” caused by geological faults or asteroid impacts, like the one that formed Korolev crater.
[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity   >>> SSSSPRING'S-Dec-21-2018 = 12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity & MARS SNOW! & Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity & BORDER WALL? & WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE & I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 10:58 am

The Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity - Dave Hodges - The Common Sense Show

The Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity
>>> SSSSPRING'S-Dec-21-2018 = 12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity & MARS SNOW! & Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity & BORDER WALL? & WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE & CSS-Offical-New-Logo2-300x68

>>> SSSSPRING'S-Dec-21-2018 = 12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity & MARS SNOW! & Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity & BORDER WALL? & WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE & Depop

In previous articles, I have begun to detail how we can know that demonic entities, some call Fallen Angels are making their way into our reality. The contextual background for today’s part in this series, lie below with the following three articles. 
Is This the Last Generation Humans? Major Revelations and Big Changes Lie Ahead
Why Was Ken Lay and Enron Taken Down by the Global Elite? I know, I Was There

The Arrival: Bad Entities with Demonic Intentions

In past articles I alluded to how Bill Pawelec, Vance Davis and myself were involved with Enron when they were taken down because they wanted to dabble in technology that is tremendous in its scope. However, certain entities are denying access, thus, we see the complete fabrication of our history and disguised depopulation events being put into play.
In a survey format, today’s article details how the globalists and their demonic allies have constructed a plot, consisting of at least six parts to this depopulation plan and how this plan will be implemented.

Fukushima: A Planetary Kill Shot of the Highest Order

Fukushima, which is far worse than most people realize has killed the Pacific Ocean.But it is not just the Pacific Ocean that we need to worry about. This is having a planetary effect because their life cycle between the health of the ocean (eg plankton, the interrelationship between weather, growing season, the food chain, etc.) have been permanently altered. This is leading to a food shortage and will culminate in massive bouts with starvation. The problem is getting far worse and will be covered later in this article as a depopulation event and will be covered in more detail in a futuThe Gulf Oil Spill and the Destruction of Europe
re and related article.

The Gulf Oil Spill and the Destruction of Europe

The far-reaching effects of the Gulf Oil Spill. As I originally covered in my seven part series on the Gulf Oil Spill, the event was contrived and was designed to produce a slower, but ultimately, just as deadly set of planetary effects as Fukushima. As I have covered through both the NOAA data and the not so subtle pronouncements of the globalists, Europe is in trouble and eventually, Europeans will have to migrate to Africa to survive, only, as I have learned, viruses such as Ebola will be unleashed at an opportune time to kill off European migrants. I was told about this in confidence by a Russian official approximately 12 years ago. This is one of the reasons why Putin has adopted a defensive and hostile demeanor toward the globalists. This is something that I will greatly expand on in a future article as I will be discussing how the Gulf Stream has been permanently altered by the Gulf Oil Spill.

GMO’s Are Destroying Human DNA

GMO’s and the destruction of our collective DNA is an absolute goal of the globalists. Yes, I am saying that humans are being terraformed. GMO’s are one of the precursorx to Transhumanism and the permanent alteration of the human species as it can be said that human DNA is being morphed through the food supply in order to bring about permanent changes which will set the stage for destroying human beings as we now know the species.
Although GMO manipulation of Human DNA is the not the focus of this article, it should be mentioned that Vance Davis had much to say about this in an early 1990’s book, Unbroken Promises.
Upon my first and ultimate meeting with Vance Davis, he told me that his NSA training consisted of a remarkable history lesson. He was taught by his NSA handlers that the Universe was involved in a classic struggle between what we would call good and evil. The evil (ie Fallen Angels in today’s lexicon) had a goal which was to destroy the soul of humans. The soul has always been considered one of the ultimate creations of God. Destroying the soul would have been considered to be one of the ultimate slaps in the face to God. However, the evil entities could not crack the code of the soul and as it turned out, only God has the code.  Subsequently, Vance was taught that the decision was made to permanently alter human beings through Transhumanism. When I first met Vance in 1993, he was already talking about, what we call today, Transhumanism. It should be noted here that as long as one human being survives intact, the soul also survives. Therefore, complete genocide against all humans in their present form is the goal of the globalists.
Along with consumables such as GMO’s I would also place vaccine danger.

The Last Generation of Humans

>>> SSSSPRING'S-Dec-21-2018 = 12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity & MARS SNOW! & Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity & BORDER WALL? & WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE & Ad-sqmetalsTranshumanism is the ultimate goal. I attended the Gen Six Branson conference on this topic. Transhumanism is designed to make this generation, the last generation of humans as know them.  I cannot elaborate any more eloquently that the guests that made public presentation in Branson in September of 2018.
In September of 2019, the relationship between these entities and world events will be unveiled at the next Legends Conference. Ticket information is available here.

Chemtrails and Dimming the Sun

Chemtrails are largely responsible for the explosion in such debilitating illnesses such as Dementia and Alzheimer’s. A full 18% of the Earth’s sunlight is not being blocked from reaching the planet. Now, as I have recently covered, the globalists have a new plan, it is called the “Dimming the sun”, though the dispersion of chemical particles in the Stratosphere, in which the globalists admit that Chemtrails are real and the strategy is designed to block sunlight from reaching the earth and will limit crop yield. This, too, will lead to mass starvation events.
This fraud against humanity is discussed in detail here.
The concept is discussed in detail in the following:

The 5G Death Rays

The implementation of 5G, that humanity will not survive. Brain cancer rates, due to the widespread implementation of 4G, are skyrocketing! This Sunday evening, 5G expert, Virginia Farver tells the audience about how NONE of us are going to survive 5G and this is by design. It is absolutely a depopulation device.
Here is a previous interview with Virginia Farver as we introduced the dangers of 5G.

Many future articles and radio interviews are planned in the near future as we expose this deadly threat to humanity.

Determining Demonic Intentionality

Ronald Reagan Understood

President Reagan understood a common enemy had the potential to unite humanity. He often spoke a potential alien threat to mankind as being the unifying force which had the potential to bring all of us together.

Indeed, all of mankind does face a common foe. However, it is not aliens. Our common foe are the elite that presume that they have  the God-given right to exert ownership over all of us including the right to life or death. And for 95% of us, the elite are actively engaged in systematic extermination of mankind.
If we were to borrow from Reagan’s wisdom, we have the potential to unite humanity against our common foe. For those who are awake, it is your duty to your creator and to fellow man to relentlessly educate humanity as to the true nature of the elite along with exposing their final solution.
Along these lines, I have collected a sample of well-known quotes from the global elite, both past and present. And even people who cannot find the courage to abandon their normalcy bias, will have a difficult time denying the disturbing quotes which follow. .
>>> SSSSPRING'S-Dec-21-2018 = 12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity & MARS SNOW! & Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity & BORDER WALL? & WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE & Depoulation-un-300x133Officials in the United Nations
Want You Dead

Officials in the United Nations
Want You Dead

Surely, the peace loving United Nations, complete with its expressed desire to save the world from any and all evil would stand in line to thwart any expressed threat to inhabitants of this planet, right? Well, not exactly. The United Nations is permeated with individuals who are Satanically inspired and have repeatedly, on many fronts, have expressed their intent to reduce the world’s population by dramatic means, if necessary. Please consider the following quotes:

Quote :

“No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation.”

David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

Quote :
The present vast overpopulation, now far beyond the world carrying capacity, cannot be answered by future reductions in the birth rate due to contraception, sterilization and abortion, but must be met in the present by the reduction of numbers presently existing. This must be done by whatever means necessary.”

Initiative for the United Nations ECO-92 EARTH CHARTER

Quote :
“One America burdens the earth much more than twenty Bangladeshes. This is a terrible thing to say in order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it’s just as bad not to say it.”
Jacques Cousteau, UNESCO Courier

Quote :
“A reasonable estimate for an industrialized world society at the present North American material standard of living would be 1 billion. At the more frugal European standard of living, 2 to 3 billion would be possible.”
United Nations, Global Biodiversity Assessment

Quote :
“A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline would be ideal.”
Ted Turner, founder of CNN and major United Nations contributor

Conclusion

We know that the global elite, and the Deep State (eg Hillary Clinton) are demonic in nature. Hillary, as repeatedly covered in the election, is a 4th degree Coven Witch. All of these people worship Satan. All are involved in this great deception.
My advice to the world, is to get down on your knees and beg the Lord for forgiveness and wisdom about how to respond to this threat.  There is still more to come.

The archives of The Common Sense Radio Show Are Available on Megaphone. The way to access them is to go to either Google Play, I-Tunes or Spotify. The shows are listed under The Common Sense Show

Last edited by spring2 on Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Trump rages over border wall, sees shutdown for ‘very long time’   >>> SSSSPRING'S-Dec-21-2018 = 12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity & MARS SNOW! & Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity & BORDER WALL? & WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE & I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 11:06 am

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2018/12/trump-rages-over-border-wall-sees-shutdown-for-very-long-time/?utm_source=quayle&utm_campaign=alt&utm_medium=facebook

Trump rages over border wall, sees shutdown for ‘very long time’

President Donald Trump speaks during a signing ceremony for H.R. 2, the "Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018" on Thursday, Dec. 20, 2018 in the EEOB building in Washington, D.C. (Olivier Douliery/Abaca Press/TNS)
DECEMBER 21, 2018 JOHN T. BENNETT - ROLL CALL
[size=18]Donald Trump, just hours before a handful of federal agencies will close, urged Senate Republicans to “fight” for his 

southern border wall and predicted a likely government shutdown “will last for a very long time.”

[/size]
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell “will need Democrat votes, but as shown in the House, good things happen,” wrote a president lurching from crisis to crisis even though Senate Democrats are united against the wall. “If enough Dems don’t vote, it will be a Democrat Shutdown! House Republicans were great yesterday!”
[size]
Trump grew more and more blunt in a morning Twitter rant, at one point essentially telling his millions of followers that a partial government shutdown over Christmas is likely: “Shutdown today if Democrats do not vote for Border Security!”

[/size]
Quote :
>>> SSSSPRING'S-Dec-21-2018 = 12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity & MARS SNOW! & Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity & BORDER WALL? & WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE & KUuht00m_normal

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

[ltr]Shutdown today if Democrats do not vote for Border Security![/ltr]

4:31 AM - Dec 21, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy
[size][ltr]

37.6K people are talking about this

[/ltr]

The president wants McConnell to find a way to pass a spending measure to keep the Homeland Security, Interior, Agriculture and other departments open beyond 11:59 p.m. EST Friday. That measure, at Trump’s behest, includes $5.7 billion for “border security,” meaning his proposed U.S.-Mexico border wall.
[/size]
ADVERTISEMENT 
[size]
The House-passed bill will be up for consideration in the Senate Friday, but it needs 60 votes to clear a procedural hurdle. Republicans control only 51 seats, meaning nearly 10 Democrats would have to break ranks and vote to give Trump his wall funding.
Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer on Thursday evening called House GOP leaders’ decision to give into the president’s demands and add the wall funds onto a Senate-passed stopgap spending measure that excluded any border barrier dollars “cynical” because they know the wall-including version cannot garner the required 60 votes in the other chamber.
Trump and his staff also appear to agree with Schumer’s back-of-the-envelope whip count: He was scheduled to leave the White House Friday afternoon for a 16-day holiday vacation at his Mar-a-Lago resort in South Florida. But his public schedule for Friday released by the White House does not include him heading to the Sunshine State, a sign he is taking a bunker mentality for what likely will be another wild day as Washington careens toward a partial government shutdown that will leave more than 800,000 workers in limbo with Christmas just a few days away.
A senior White House official on Thursday was unable to explain to Roll Call what is Trump’s Plan B after lurching the country toward a Christmas crisis. It appears a partial shutdown is the only alternative — unless the House strips out the border wall funds and disaster relief monies that also were tacked onto the Senate bill, and Trump decides to sign it and delay the border fight until early February.
“Fight” was the operative word in Trump’s first Friday morning tweet. Conservatives on Fox News and other rightward-leaning media outlets spent much of the week hammering him for what they detected was his coming cave on his demand for $5 billion in border wall funding this year.
As late as Wednesday evening, White House aides were giving no indication their boss might veto the Senate’s spending measure or demand the House amend it. Many senators caught flights home after the chamber finished its pre-holiday work — and now they’re scurrying back to the Capitol for Friday’s vote on the House’s version and whatever else might be cooked up in an attempt to get Trump’s signature and avert a shutdown.
Hawaii Democratic Sen. Brian Schatz tweeted a picture of a palm tree from his home state Wednesday at 8:08 p.m. EST with this text: “IAD-HNL- IAD” — the airport codes for Dulles International Airport and Daniel K. Inouye International Airport in Honolulu.
[/size]
ADVERTISEMENT 
[size]
At 7:08 a.m. (ET) Friday, he tweeted this from Dulles: “Wheels down IAD ready to vote no on this stupid wall.”
“The Democrats are trying to belittle the concept of a Wall, calling it old fashioned. The fact is there is nothing else’s that will work, and that has been true for thousands of years. It’s like the wheel, there is nothing better,” Trump said, revealing his black-and-white thinking on the matter.

[/size]
Quote :
>>> SSSSPRING'S-Dec-21-2018 = 12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity & MARS SNOW! & Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity & BORDER WALL? & WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE & KUuht00m_normal

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

[ltr]The Democrats are trying to belittle the concept of a Wall, calling it old fashioned. The fact is there is nothing else’s that will work, and that has been true for thousands of years. It’s like the wheel, there is nothing better. I know tech better than anyone, & technology.....[/ltr]

3:58 AM - Dec 21, 2018
[size][ltr]

42.9K people are talking about this

[/ltr]

In another tweet, the president repeated his contention — without supplying evidence other than barriers in Israel — that walls are “99.9 percent successful.”

[/size]
Quote :

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

[ltr].....on a Border is only effective in conjunction with a Wall. Properly designed and built Walls work, and the Democrats are lying when they say they don’t. In Israel the Wall is 99.9% successful. Will not be any different on our Southern Border! Hundreds of $Billions saved![/ltr]

4:10 AM - Dec 21, 2018
[size][ltr]

17.3K people are talking about this

[/ltr]

Trump lurched toward his base started Wednesday morning when he abruptly ordered the Pentagon to start removing all U.S. military troops from Syria. That prompted the resignation Thursday of Defense Secretary James Mattis, who made his disgust with Trump’s treatment of allies and leniency toward strongmen apparent in a resignation letter he ordered his aides to release.
But Trump seems undeterred by the retired Marine Corps general’s coming departure under essential protest of his foreign policy approach. He made clear in yet another tweet that he expects a partial shutdown on Friday night, and gave no indication he’s going to negotiate a bipartisan deal to avoid one.
“The Democrats, whose votes we need in the Senate, will probably vote against Border Security and the Wall even though they know it is DESPERATELY NEEDED. If the Dems vote no, there will be a shutdown that will last for a very long time,” he wrote.

[/size]
Quote :

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

[ltr]The Democrats, whose votes we need in the Senate, will probably vote against Border Security and the Wall even though they know it is DESPERATELY NEEDED. If the Dems vote no, there will be a shutdown that will last for a very long time. People don’t want Open Borders and Crime![/ltr]

4:24 AM - Dec 21, 2018
[size][ltr]

25.1K people are talking about this

[/ltr]

Instead of negotiating, he again pivoted toward his base, which is much more reflected in the House Republican caucus than the Senate GOP conference. He tweeted what amounted to an “atta boy” to House Republicans for voting for border wall funding even though a partial shutdown likely will be blamed by the public on he and Republicans.
“No matter what happens today in the Senate, Republican House Members should be very proud of themselves,” Trump tweeted. “Not one Democrat voted yes, and we won big. I am very proud of you!”

[/size]
Quote :

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

[ltr]No matter what happens today in the Senate, Republican House Members should be very proud of themselves. They flew back to Washington from all parts of the World in order to vote for Border Security and the Wall. Not one Democrat voted yes, and we won big. I am very proud of you![/ltr]

4:19 AM - Dec 21, 2018
[size][ltr]

18.3K people are talking about this

[/ltr]

[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Seismographs wacko today   >>> SSSSPRING'S-Dec-21-2018 = 12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity & MARS SNOW! & Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity & BORDER WALL? & WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE & I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 11:59 am

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/operations/heliplot.php

sample: 
>>> SSSSPRING'S-Dec-21-2018 = 12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity & MARS SNOW! & Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity & BORDER WALL? & WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE & Screen41
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: OFFICIALS: US WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE   >>> SSSSPRING'S-Dec-21-2018 = 12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity & MARS SNOW! & Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity & BORDER WALL? & WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE & I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 9:21 pm

OFFICIALS: US WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE

According to officials familiar with the situation, the announcement that the US is ending its war in Syria and withdrawing all ground troops also applies to the air war. US warplanes will stop striking Syria after the troops have left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: FIRST FALLOUT OF TRUMP'S DECISION TO WITHDRAW FROM SYRIA   >>> SSSSPRING'S-Dec-21-2018 = 12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity & MARS SNOW! & Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity & BORDER WALL? & WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE & I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 9:25 pm

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/69889/first-fallout-of-trumps-decision-to-withdraw-from.html
FIRST FALLOUT OF TRUMP'S DECISION TO WITHDRAW FROM SYRIA
Published: December 21, 2018[url=https://www.addtoany.com/share#url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.blacklistednews.com%2Farticle%2F69889%2Ffirst-fallout-of-trumps-decision-to-withdraw-from.html&title=First Fallout Of Trump%27s Decision To Withdraw From Syria]undefined[/url]TwitterFacebook
Reddit

SOURCE: MOON OF ALABAMA

President Trump's strategic decision to withdraw U.S. troops from Syria creates some significant fallout. The U.S. and international borg is enraged that Trump ends an occupation that is illegal under international as well as U.S. domestic law. "That's un-American!"
Defense Secretary James "Mad Dog" Mattis resigned from his position effective February 28. He disagreed with the president's decision. It was the second time in five years that an elected commander in chief had a serious conflict with Mattis' hawkishness. President Obama fired him as Central Command chief for urging a more aggressive Iran policy. Mattis is also extremely hawkishtowards Russia and China.
President Trump campaigned on lessening U.S. involvement in wars abroad. He wants to get reelected. He does not need a Secretary of Defense that involves him in more wars that have little to none defined purpose.
Mattis is an ingrained imperialist. He always asked for more money for the military and for more meddling abroad.  One of Mattis' little notice acts as Defense Secretary was a unannounced change in the mission of the Pentagon:
Quote :
For at least two decades, the Department of Defense has explicitly defined its mission on its website as providing "the military forces needed to deter war and to protect the security of our country." But earlier this year, it quietly changed that statement, perhaps suggesting a more ominous approach to national security. ...
The Pentagon's official website now defines its mission this way: "The mission of the Department of Defense is to provide a lethal Joint Force to defend the security of our country and sustain American influence abroad."
[size]
The Pentagon no longer "deters war" but provides "lethal force" to "sustain American influence abroad." There was no public nor congressional debate about the change. I doubt that President Trump agreed to it. Trump will now try to recruit a defense secretary that is more aligned with his own position.
The White House also announced that 7,000 of the 14,000 soldier the U.S. has in Afghanistan will withdraw over the next few months. The war in Afghanistan is lost with the Taliban ruling over more than half of the country and the U.S. supported government forces losing more personal than they can recruit. It was Mattis who had urged Trump to increase the troop numbers in Afghanistan from 10,000 to 14,000 at the beginning of his term. There are also 8,000 NATO and allied troops in Afghanistan which will likely see a proportional withdrawal.
The Associated Press has a new tic toc of Trump's decision to withdraw from Syria:
[/size]
Quote :
Trump stunned his Cabinet, lawmakers and much of the world with the move by rejecting the advice of his top aides and agreeing to a withdrawal in a phone call with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan last week, two officials briefed on the matter said. ...
“The talking points were very firm,” said one of the officials, explaining that Trump was advised to clearly oppose a Turkish incursion into northern Syria and suggest the U.S. and Turkey work together to address security concerns. “Everybody said push back and try to offer (Turkey) something that’s a small win, possibly holding territory on the border, something like that.”
Erdogan, though, quickly put Trump on the defensive, reminding him that he had repeatedly said the only reason for U.S. troops to be in Syria was to defeat the Islamic State and that the group had been 99 percent defeated. “Why are you still there?” the second official said Erdogan asked Trump, telling him that the Turks could deal with the remaining IS militants. ...Erdogan’s point, Bolton was forced to admit, had been backed up by Mattis, Pompeo, U.S. special envoy for Syria Jim Jeffrey and special envoy for the anti-ISIS coalition Brett McGurk, who have said that IS retains only 1 percent of its territory, the officials said. ...
Bolton stressed, however, that the entire national security team agreed that victory over IS had to be enduring, which means more than taking away its territory.

Trump was not dissuaded, according to the officials, who said the president quickly capitulated by pledging to withdraw, shocking both Bolton and Erdogan.
[size]
Trump did not "capitulate". He always wanted to pull the U.S. troops out of Syria. He said so many times. When he was finally given a chance to do so, he grabbed the opportunity. Erdogan though, was not ready for that:
[/size]
Quote :
Caught off guard, Erdogan cautioned Trump against a hasty withdrawal, according to one official. While Turkey has made incursions into Syria in the past, it does not have the necessary forces mobilized on the border to move in and hold the large swaths of northeastern Syria where U.S. troops are positioned, the official said.
The call ended with Trump repeating to Erdogan that the U.S. would pull out, but offering no specifics on how it would be done, the officials said.

>>> SSSSPRING'S-Dec-21-2018 = 12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity & MARS SNOW! & Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity & BORDER WALL? & WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE & Syriamap20181217-ss

bigger
[size]
Erdogan had planned to only occupy a 10 miles deep strip along the Syrian-Turkish border. Some 15,000 Turkish controlled 'Syrian rebels' stand ready for that. He would need some 50-100,000 troops to occupy all of east Syria northward of the Euphrates. It would be a hostile occupation among well armed Kurds who would oppose it and an Arab population that is not exactly friendly towards a neo-Ottoman Turkey.
Erdogan knows this well. Today he announced to delay the planned invasion:
[/size]
Quote :
“We had decided last week to launch a military incursion... east of the Euphrates river,” he said in a speech in Istanbul. “Our phone call with President Trump, along with contacts between our diplomats and security officials and statements by the United States, have led us to wait a little longer.
“We have postponed our military operation against the east of the Euphrates river until we see on the ground the result of America’s decision to withdraw from Syria.”
The Turkish president said, however, that this was not an “open-ended waiting period”.
[size]
Any larger occupation of northeast Syria would create a serious mess for Turkey. Its army can do it, but it would cost a lot of casualties and financial resources. Turkey will hold local government election in March and Erdogan does not want any negative headlines. He will invade, but only if Syria and Russia fail to get the Kurds under control.
Unfortunately the leaders of the anarcho-marxist PKK/YPK in Syria have still not learned their lesson. They make the same demands to Damascus that were already rejected when similar demands were made for Afrin canton before Turkey invaded and destroyed it.
[/size]
Quote :
agitpapa @agitpapa 11:14 utc - 21 Dec 2018

Quote :
YPG delegation was flown in to Mezzeh yday. Negos were inconclusive because they just repeated their usual line of "SAA protects the border, we control the rest." No army allows someone else allied with an enemy to control its rear and its supply lines. +

Quote :
+ The YPG leadership is still stuck in its pro-Western rut. It needs to be purged before any deal can be made with Damascus. Their present track will just lead to another Afrin, then another, then another. Thousands of brave YPG/YPJ fighters will have died for nothing.

Quote :
Elijah J. Magnier @ejmalrai - 16:31 utc - 21 Dec 2018

Quote :
#Breakingnews: Private sources : President Bashar al Assad has rejected the Kurdish proposal while Turkey is gathering forces (Euphrates Shield et al) to attack the Kurdish controlled area north of #Syria. #Russia seems holding back president Erdogan for a while. A lot of pressure
[size]
It is not (only) Russia that is holding Erdogan back. As seen above he has serious concerns about such an operation. Moreover, he does not have enough troops yet and the U.S. troops have not yet changed their pattern. As of today they still patrolled on the Turkish border and yesterday new U.S. war material was still coming in from Iraq. Erdogan does not dare to attack U.S. troops.
He will most likely want to avoid any additional military involvement in Syria. If Damascus and Moscow can get the PKK under control, Ankara will be satisfied.
Besides the presence of 4,000 to 5,000 U.S. troops and contractors in northeast Syria there also a contingent of 1,100 French troops and an unknown number of British forces. France for now says it wants to stay to finish the fight against the Islamic State enclave along the Euphrates.
But France does not have the capability to sustain those forces without U.S. support. Syria and Russia could ask Macron to put them under their command to finish the fight against ISIS, but it is doubtful that President Macron would agree to that. It is more likely that he will agree to a handover of their position to Russian, Syrian or even Iraqi or Iranian forces. Those forces can then finish the fight.

READ MORE...

[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: WikiLeaks, Julian Assange’s Official Account and Legal Team All LOCKED OUT of Twitter   >>> SSSSPRING'S-Dec-21-2018 = 12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity & MARS SNOW! & Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity & BORDER WALL? & WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE & I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 9:43 pm

https://www.sgtreport.com/2018/12/wikileaks-julian-assanges-official-account-and-legal-team-all-locked-out-of-twitter/

WikiLeaks, Julian Assange’s Official Account and Legal Team All LOCKED OUT of Twitter

December 21, 2018

by Cassandra Fairbanks, The Gateway Pundit:

>>> SSSSPRING'S-Dec-21-2018 = 12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity & MARS SNOW! & Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity & BORDER WALL? & WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE & Assange-Feature-PHotoThe official WikiLeaks and Julian Assange defense Twitter accounts were locked and inaccessible for over 24 hours, according to their current editor-in-chief, Kristinn Hrafnsson.
The accounts belonging to WikiLeaks, WikiLeaks Task Force, Assange’s legal team, and Assange’s official defense team were locked for over 24 hours, Hrafnsson confirmed on Thursday.

Quote :
>>> SSSSPRING'S-Dec-21-2018 = 12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity & MARS SNOW! & Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity & BORDER WALL? & WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE & 65b794b029734035a04d39f5ffe9b22f_normal

Kristinn Hrafnsson@khrafnsson

[ltr]These accounts are locked @wikileaks @assangedefence @wltaskforce @assangelegal and cannot be accessed. They also seem to have been shadow banned. Should we be worried in these critical times?[/ltr]

12:46 - 20 Dec 2018
Twitter Ads information and privacy
[size][ltr]

684 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

Hrafnsson also stated that he believes WikiLeaks and the affiliated accounts are also being shadowbanned. The Daily Dot confirmed that “both @wikileaks and @wltaskforce were failing to appear in the platform’s ‘search all’ drop-down results.”

[/size]
Quote :
>>> SSSSPRING'S-Dec-21-2018 = 12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity & MARS SNOW! & Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity & BORDER WALL? & WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE & 65b794b029734035a04d39f5ffe9b22f_normal

Kristinn Hrafnsson@khrafnsson

[ltr]These accounts are locked @wikileaks @assangedefence @wltaskforce @assangelegal and cannot be accessed. They also seem to have been shadow banned. Should we be worried in these critical times?[/ltr]

12:46 - 20 Dec 2018
[size][ltr]

684 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

People associated with WikiLeaks have attempted to reach out to Twitter for an explanation, but they have not responded.

Read More @ TheGatewayPundit.com[/size]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >>> SSSSPRING'S-Dec-21-2018 = 12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity & MARS SNOW! & Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity & BORDER WALL? & WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE &   >>> SSSSPRING'S-Dec-21-2018 = 12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity & MARS SNOW! & Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity & BORDER WALL? & WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE & I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

>>> SSSSPRING'S-Dec-21-2018 = 12 Questions That Reveal The War On Humanity & MARS SNOW! & Six Kill-Shots Directed At Humanity & BORDER WALL? & WARPLANES WILL STOP BOMBING SYRIA AFTER TROOPS LEAVE &
Page 1 of 1