Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is time? note: i have no clue what happened to the text...just run your mouse over it when right clicking to highlite it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

What is time? note: i have no clue what happened to the text...just run your mouse over it when right clicking to highlite it Empty
PostSubject: What is time? note: i have no clue what happened to the text...just run your mouse over it when right clicking to highlite it   What is time? note: i have no clue what happened to the text...just run your mouse over it when right clicking to highlite it I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 10:52 am

this sounds good in my head, so watch out for it after it hits the keyboard, sometimes those sounds hit the screen and turn into words that  an innocent reader might assume were words from a raving madman....at times, they would be correct...

this is just a thought from my redneck physics course that i both taught and learned from myself, so i am sure that einstein,if he were alive, would not be consulting me about...

what is time?....and why is it important?.....is it important to baptism?....not unless they baptiser won't let you up.....is important to circumcism?....only if you are one being circumcised and then it becomes VERY important!!....why is time so import to understanding, or let me say TRYING to understand the universal concept of God Almighty?....the dfinition of time is a simple "the measurement of movement"....there are more complex definitions such as "Time is the indefinite continued progress of existence and events that occur in apparently irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future."....or you can go to an elaborate definition from a physicist as he attempts to define time like this:
https://www.wired.com/2010/02/what-is-time/

errrrybody wanna' make a big deal about all of the elements that go into the concept of TIME...its simple to this simple mind of mind, ask your self a question: if all movement, and i mean all from big to atomic level, stopped, does time stop?....i mean, no planes flying,no planets moving, no electrons or quarks...nothing, just like that twilight zone episode from decades ago, absolutely no movement at all in the entire universe.....does time stop?....now, in my vast knowledge of redneck science, it is impossible to know for sure, but it would just about have to stop.....the stuff i have read from the really smart folks show that they actually don't understand time themselves...the thing is, my simple definition covers all of their complex ones...everything that i have read concerns something that has movement....now, why is this so important to understanding God?....well, first thing is that we can't understand God, but we can understand a few things ABOUT God....God is "eternal"....satan is not eternal, but is "immortal"...you ask most folks and they will tell you that immortal and eternal are the same....they are not....eternal is different because it concerns existence outside of TIME....immortal still enlists the element of time and only states that if one is immortal then he will not experience death...on the infinity scale,if you could theorectically factor time into it, eternal would travel both directions, immortal in only one....i know this redneck physics is hard to follow, but stick with me, and when the light comes on and you understand, just picture jeff foxworthy saying"if you find yourself agreeing with mike, you just might be a redneck"...look, i don't know why i'm writing this goofy stuff, maybe a sillyworm crawled up my butt during the night, IDK.
seriously, a few years ago i did attempt to try to understand einsteins theory of relativity on an elementary level, very, very general and basic...people assume that einstein was an atheist, he was not....his theory proved an eternal domain for a Grand Creator and established the mathmatical evidence of the existence of ,at least, one more dimension...a dimension that took our 3 dimensions and incorporated the element of time into them, the 4th being what the bible describes as "height"....we have length,width and depth in our dimension, and the general term of height would be assumed to be up, but not so, because that is included in "depth"....what the biblical "height" was is exactly what einstein had found in his theory of relativity....a dimension that was eternal.....i'll finish this shortly, need to take care of the eyes

Last edited by researcher on Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Repair Text)
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

What is time? note: i have no clue what happened to the text...just run your mouse over it when right clicking to highlite it Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is time? note: i have no clue what happened to the text...just run your mouse over it when right clicking to highlite it   What is time? note: i have no clue what happened to the text...just run your mouse over it when right clicking to highlite it I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 3:00 pm

okay, i am back after swallowing a pain pill and a couple of muscle relaxer, so i may not be responsible for what i say on here....my eyes and head have stopped hurting, though, so maybe i can get through here and say what i need to say:....

aight folks, back to the time thing....now, we hear the term "wormhole" and we immediately think of star wars stuff with a wormhole being a passage though a long distance of space in a tiny fraction of time, or a passage way through space that resulted after space had been bent or warped so that there would be a shortcut....i am not smart enough to explain, but what i have read is that in order to pass through a wormhole or a portal of warped time, one would have to exit our dimension and pass through another and then re-enter into our dimension....i have no idea....what i am trying to bring out is there is plenty of evidence that time is the major constrant to our dimensional universe....take death for an example...at death, all movement of the body stops...all electrons,protons,molecular formsations,etc, they stop and the body has ran out of time....for all practical purposes, time stops for that body....but what about the "life" that was the driving force behind that body?...the "me" in me and the "you" in you?...the unseen essence that had no seeable form?....the odds are, without the constrant of TIME, that life entered another dimension, the dimension of eternal where there is no time and into domain of the Creator....we get there by death....did nimrod attempt to go into the domain of the Eternal by trying to circumvent death?....did nimrod acquire knowledge of some sort, knowledge to construct an apparatus that could abort time, or some occultic knowledge on how to leave the body?....it was obvious that he thought he could confront Gods ordained order and succeed....whatever it was, it concerned God to the point that He actually came down and thwarted nimrods effort....
there are many tales and legends about what it was that allowed nimrod to become a "gibbori" and probably none of them are even remotely close to being true, but there was something that led to nimrod to achieving a god-like status and his unholy trinity establishing a false religion,mystery babylon....is this what is really going on at CERN?...an attempt to circumvent time, and in the same effect, God?....i noticed that they are down in order to do work that will allow them to make it even more powerful.....where is the point that a wormhole can be created?....what is the dimensional breaking point that a tear could occur?....is there an atomic substructure so small that time cannot function at such a  level?.....is it possible?....i have no idea but i have read a lot from various engineers that worked on the project and they admit that they are trying to access another dimension and they have no doubt that it exists....
now, in the book of enoch, God shows enoch 10 different areas or planes or abodes, whatever you want to call them, or would they be best described as dimensions?....what if Cern created an opening that allowed the spirits of the nephilim to re-emerge and take shape after being exposed to TIME once again....i hope ya'll got something out of this because it does make sense in my own head and if anyone actually does understand what i'm sayng, lol, you might ought to worry about your own mental health....i actually think about stuff like this all of the time....
one more thing about TIME....ever notice how everything goes in a circle?....planets orbit the sun (so we are told) in a solar system....solar systems rotate in galaxies....electrons and protons rotate around a nucleus in an atom....does time travel in a circle?....i think i glean,from the bible, that it does...the ancient symbol of the ouroboros seemingly indicates that somebody way back then thought so too....if you read genesis forward for the first 11-12 chapters and then go to revelation and read it backward, on an EVENT BASIS,not a chapter/verse thing but comparing events, it is eerie just how similar they are and how they coincide....anyway, hope got something out this to make you think...if you didn't, i wasted a lot of time, didn't i?
Back to top Go down

What is time? note: i have no clue what happened to the text...just run your mouse over it when right clicking to highlite it
Page 1 of 1