Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i have been listening to these guys this afternoon and really enjoyed what i heard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

i have been listening to these guys this afternoon and really enjoyed what i heard Empty
PostSubject: i have been listening to these guys this afternoon and really enjoyed what i heard   i have been listening to these guys this afternoon and really enjoyed what i heard I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2018 5:28 pm

normally, i don't listen to brits because they spit their words and i don't hear well....david icke was the only brit that i could understand due to him enunciating his words better than any limey that i ever heard...i didn't even know these were british until i clicked....in the past,they never came up or i overlooked them.....i can understand them just fine and i don't really think i have heard anything that would require them to be stoned yet, and i have actually heard a few things that stunned me with the accuracy...if you can tolerate brits, these are good listens and a bunch of them.

https://www.youtube.com/user/RugbyChristadelphian/videos
Back to top Go down

i have been listening to these guys this afternoon and really enjoyed what i heard
Page 1 of 1