Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Keystone Decoded – Centurylink And The 911 Outages, 8chan Offline & Other Communication Avenues That Got Shut Down A Few Days Ago

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

The Keystone Decoded – Centurylink And The 911 Outages, 8chan Offline & Other Communication Avenues That Got Shut Down A Few Days Ago Empty
PostSubject: The Keystone Decoded – Centurylink And The 911 Outages, 8chan Offline & Other Communication Avenues That Got Shut Down A Few Days Ago   The Keystone Decoded – Centurylink And The 911 Outages, 8chan Offline & Other Communication Avenues That Got Shut Down A Few Days Ago I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 1:08 pm

Keep your eyes on CenturyLink folks.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-tax-cuts-arent-helping-centurylink-workers-182439022.html

Two twitter links from 40Head below, one from yesterday and a follow up today. Both make perfect sense. Take a few minutes to examine these. 40Head references 12 Sept. Q drop 2171 (drop 2170 depending on what drop service used) in today’s follow up.

Takeaway – Keystone = First Amendment . . . .  Investigate – research – do yer homework.

Yesterday - 40Head:
https://twitter.com/40_head/status/1078917666889297920

There is a thread unroll for yesterday at:
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1078917666889297920.html

Today& not unrolled yet 40Head:
https://twitter.com/40_head/status/1079283445279318016?s=21

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Keystone Decoded – Centurylink And The 911 Outages, 8chan Offline & Other Communication Avenues That Got Shut Down A Few Days Ago Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Keystone Decoded – Centurylink And The 911 Outages, 8chan Offline & Other Communication Avenues That Got Shut Down A Few Days Ago   The Keystone Decoded – Centurylink And The 911 Outages, 8chan Offline & Other Communication Avenues That Got Shut Down A Few Days Ago I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 1:53 pm

Good thing U posted this.  I did too, last night, but not on it's own thread=which it deserves. Plus now new stuff you found.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t21445-the-power-gridsattn-spring#57997

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Keystone Decoded – Centurylink And The 911 Outages, 8chan Offline & Other Communication Avenues That Got Shut Down A Few Days Ago   The Keystone Decoded – Centurylink And The 911 Outages, 8chan Offline & Other Communication Avenues That Got Shut Down A Few Days Ago I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 2:30 pm

Yeah, Dove, I saw your post yesterday. Glad you're thinking it needed a thread of it's own. I thought so too, specially after seeing today's follow up and listening to Dave Janda last night.

Looks like things are breaking rapidly. The Dave Janda thread I posted last night is pure dynamite. Spring posted Janda this morning also. Things are coming clearer daily. Can't wait to hear your comments on it. The first 20 minutes will hook you.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Keystone Decoded – Centurylink And The 911 Outages, 8chan Offline & Other Communication Avenues That Got Shut Down A Few Days Ago   The Keystone Decoded – Centurylink And The 911 Outages, 8chan Offline & Other Communication Avenues That Got Shut Down A Few Days Ago I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Keystone Decoded – Centurylink And The 911 Outages, 8chan Offline & Other Communication Avenues That Got Shut Down A Few Days Ago
Page 1 of 1