Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Muslim Congresswoman is sworn in on the Koran;HEINOUS MOCKERY OF U.S. LAW & CONSTITUTION

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Muslim Congresswoman is sworn in on the Koran;HEINOUS MOCKERY OF U.S. LAW & CONSTITUTION  Empty
PostSubject: Muslim Congresswoman is sworn in on the Koran;HEINOUS MOCKERY OF U.S. LAW & CONSTITUTION    Muslim Congresswoman is sworn in on the Koran;HEINOUS MOCKERY OF U.S. LAW & CONSTITUTION  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 8:08 am

• Muslim Congresswoman Ilhan Omar makes history by wearing hijab on the floor of the House of Representatives as rules are changed to allow religious head coverings - then is sworn in on the Koran;HEINOUS MOCKERY OF U.S. LAW & CONSTITUTION 

Back to top Go down

Muslim Congresswoman is sworn in on the Koran;HEINOUS MOCKERY OF U.S. LAW & CONSTITUTION  Empty
PostSubject: Britain Acid Attacks 15 a wk -BARBARISM AT IT'S FULL EXPRESSION!   Muslim Congresswoman is sworn in on the Koran;HEINOUS MOCKERY OF U.S. LAW & CONSTITUTION  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 8:08 am

• In Britain, there are now approximately 15 acid attacks per week with 75% of them taking place in London SQ;TAKE ALOOK AT THE PHOTOS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN -BARBARISM AT IT'S FULL EXPRESSION! 

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Congresswoman is sworn in on the Koran;HEINOUS MOCKERY OF U.S. LAW & CONSTITUTION    Muslim Congresswoman is sworn in on the Koran;HEINOUS MOCKERY OF U.S. LAW & CONSTITUTION  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 10:43 am

Comment: A complete and total barf-o-rama!

Scene is from the movie, "Stand by Me". Great movie. If you haven't seen it, fix that oversight real soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S7kg1IhZ7M

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Congresswoman is sworn in on the Koran;HEINOUS MOCKERY OF U.S. LAW & CONSTITUTION    Muslim Congresswoman is sworn in on the Koran;HEINOUS MOCKERY OF U.S. LAW & CONSTITUTION  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muslim Congresswoman is sworn in on the Koran;HEINOUS MOCKERY OF U.S. LAW & CONSTITUTION
Page 1 of 1