Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Muslim Congresswoman Rep. Ilhan Omar is soooo BUSTED –Added Bonus– Mug Shots of Her 2013 Minneapolis Arrest Inside

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Muslim Congresswoman Rep. Ilhan Omar is soooo BUSTED –Added Bonus– Mug Shots of Her 2013 Minneapolis Arrest Inside Empty
PostSubject: Muslim Congresswoman Rep. Ilhan Omar is soooo BUSTED –Added Bonus– Mug Shots of Her 2013 Minneapolis Arrest Inside   Muslim Congresswoman Rep. Ilhan Omar is soooo BUSTED –Added Bonus– Mug Shots of Her 2013 Minneapolis Arrest Inside I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 11:39 am

Ohhhhh, don’t miss this one peeps. We need to share this news. Ilhan Omar needs to be toasted and yesterday isn't soon enough for me. The article is mainly about IRS tax fraud (so busted) but the mug shot (and I do dearly love that mug shot) is icing on the cake.

https://madworldnews.com/omar-criminal-past-tax-fraud/

madworldnews wrote:
It’s not far-fetched to say Ilhan Omar would knowingly break the law. She has a record with the Minneapolis Police Department. Back in 2013, Omar was arrested for trespassing, which may sound like a big nothing-burger, but when you look into the police officers’ accounts of the event, it shows a disturbed woman who the arresting officers described as a habitual criminal.  [emphasis in original]

I promised y'all a mug shot. Here ya go!

https://madworldnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/OMARarrested-678x356.jpg
Muslim Congresswoman Rep. Ilhan Omar is soooo BUSTED –Added Bonus– Mug Shots of Her 2013 Minneapolis Arrest Inside OMARarrested-678x356
Rep. Ilhan Omar’s mugshot (Photo Credit: Minneapolis Police Department)

And the AP article link mentioned in the Mad World link above is below.

https://www.apnews.com/b49ee5604ec2435a90945820b7c973eb

And yes, I had way more fun than I should have had by posting this.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Muslim Congresswoman Rep. Ilhan Omar is soooo BUSTED –Added Bonus– Mug Shots of Her 2013 Minneapolis Arrest Inside
Page 1 of 1