Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LIBERTY AND 3:14

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

LIBERTY AND 3:14 Empty
PostSubject: LIBERTY AND 3:14   LIBERTY AND 3:14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 6:05 am

This is such a beautiful prayer~Ephesians 3:14-19

...."For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in Heaven and on Earth derives its name, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His Glory, to be Strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the Saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the Love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the Fullness of God"...

The desire to be rooted and grounded in love always leads to perfect Liberty - and the "fullness" of one's true Kingdom-position and destiny, In Christ.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
One Sandal

PostSubject: Re: LIBERTY AND 3:14   LIBERTY AND 3:14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 7:14 am

It is a beautiful prayer!
Thanks Dove!

UP study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LIBERTY AND 3:14   LIBERTY AND 3:14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 12:35 pm

Yes, it is in fact touching isn't it.
Thanks Dove, glad you posted it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LIBERTY AND 3:14   LIBERTY AND 3:14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LIBERTY AND 3:14
Page 1 of 1