Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trump To Deliver Emergency Primetime Address Tuesday night at 9:00 P.M. Eastern, About Border Wall Amid Shutdown

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Trump To Deliver Emergency Primetime Address Tuesday night at 9:00 P.M. Eastern, About Border Wall Amid Shutdown Empty
PostSubject: Trump To Deliver Emergency Primetime Address Tuesday night at 9:00 P.M. Eastern, About Border Wall Amid Shutdown   Trump To Deliver Emergency Primetime Address Tuesday night at 9:00 P.M. Eastern, About Border Wall Amid Shutdown I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 3:21 pm

PATRIOTS ARE WE BEING SLOWLY LED INTO MARTIAL LAW... IS IT A PLAN?
ARE WE BEING SUBDUED? BE WARY OF SURROUNDINGS!

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-07/trump-deliver-emergency-primetime-address-about-border-wall-amid-shutdown

Trump To Deliver Emergency Primetime Address About Border Wall Amid Shutdown

Trump To Deliver Emergency Primetime Address Tuesday night at 9:00 P.M. Eastern, About Border Wall Amid Shutdown Picture-5

[size=10]by Tyler Durden
Mon, 01/07/2019 - 13:51

[/size]

Print

With the federal government shutdown in its 17th day and rapidly approaching the longest shutdown on record (21 days), President Donald Trump said he would address the nation "on the Humanitarian and National Security crisis on our Southern Border" on Tuesday night at 9:00 P.M. Eastern

Quote :
Trump To Deliver Emergency Primetime Address Tuesday night at 9:00 P.M. Eastern, About Border Wall Amid Shutdown KUuht00m_normal

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

[ltr]I am pleased to inform you that I will Address the Nation on the Humanitarian and National Security crisis on our South[/ltr]

I am pleased to inform you that I will Address the Nation on the Humanitarian and National Security crisis on our Southern Border. Tuesday night at 9:00 P.M. Eastern.
[ltr]ern Border. Tuesday night at 9:00 P.M. Eastern.[/ltr]

10:44 AM - Jan 7, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Ahead of Trump's tweet, The New York Times reported that the White House had officially made the request to the networks to interrupt their primetime schedules, however according to Times reporter Michael Grynbaum, at least two of the networks are hesitant, because of “skepticism about handing over airwaves for political statement."
ABC, CBS, NBC & Fox broadcast have all received White House request for airtime at 9pm Eastern on Tuesday,” Grynbaum reported. “No word yet if any network will agree.”

Quote :
Trump To Deliver Emergency Primetime Address Tuesday night at 9:00 P.M. Eastern, About Border Wall Amid Shutdown 002dc46e15306d9d2c384a10703e2159_normal

Michael M. Grynbaum

@grynbaum

[ltr]ABC, CBS, NBC & Fox broadcast have all received White House request for airtime at 9pm Eastern on Tuesday.

No word yet if any network will agree.[/ltr]

Michael M. Grynbaum

✔@grynbaum

TRUMP wants primetime slot tomorrow to talk shutdown, @esullivannyt & @maggieNYT scoop

At least TWO major networks still deliberating – skepticism about handing over airwaves for political statement https://nyti.ms/2H1rdkF 

10:27 AM - Jan 7, 2019

Additionally, White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said that Trump will be traveling to the Southern border on Thursday.

Quote :
Trump To Deliver Emergency Primetime Address Tuesday night at 9:00 P.M. Eastern, About Border Wall Amid Shutdown CbCbznYp_normal

Sarah Sanders

@PressSec

[ltr]President @realDonaldTrump will travel to the Southern border on Thursday to meet with those on the frontlines of the national security and humanitarian crisis. More details will be announced soon.[/ltr]

8:54 AM - Jan 7, 2019

Will Trump finally put an end to the impasse over the Wall funding and announce that he will invoke a "national emergency" loophole in order to get the wall built? Find out tomorrow at 9pm, or most likely well in advance, as the contents of Trump's address are leaked in the next few hours.
Interestingly, as Trump announced this speech, US equity markets legged down notably.
Trump To Deliver Emergency Primetime Address Tuesday night at 9:00 P.M. Eastern, About Border Wall Amid Shutdown 2019-01-07_10-52-14
This morning's "bad news" ISM print was "good news" for stocks, but "good news" that the shutdown may be nearing an end appears to be "bad news" for stocks?

Last edited by spring2 on Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Trump To Deliver Emergency Primetime Address Tuesday night at 9:00 P.M. Eastern, About Border Wall Amid Shutdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump To Deliver Emergency Primetime Address Tuesday night at 9:00 P.M. Eastern, About Border Wall Amid Shutdown   Trump To Deliver Emergency Primetime Address Tuesday night at 9:00 P.M. Eastern, About Border Wall Amid Shutdown I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 3:24 pm

Trump To Deliver Emergency Primetime Address About Border Wall Amid Shutdown

Trump To Deliver Emergency Primetime Address Tuesday night at 9:00 P.M. Eastern, About Border Wall Amid Shutdown Wall%20is%20coming

"I am pleased to inform you that I will Address the Nation on the Humanitarian and National Security crisis on our Southern Border. Tuesday night at 9:00 P.M. Eastern."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump To Deliver Emergency Primetime Address Tuesday night at 9:00 P.M. Eastern, About Border Wall Amid Shutdown   Trump To Deliver Emergency Primetime Address Tuesday night at 9:00 P.M. Eastern, About Border Wall Amid Shutdown I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 3:24 pm

[size=20]Indiana Grocery Store Can't Process Food Stamp Payments Due To Govt. Shutdown

Trump To Deliver Emergency Primetime Address Tuesday night at 9:00 P.M. Eastern, About Border Wall Amid Shutdown Food-stamps

It's starting... “We’re just nine meals away from anarchy.”

[/size]

• JAN 7, 2019 12:54 PM

[size=20]IRS Will Issue Tax Refunds During Shutdown, Easing Pressure To Reach A Deal

Trump To Deliver Emergency Primetime Address Tuesday night at 9:00 P.M. Eastern, About Border Wall Amid Shutdown Irs%20building

"If refunds won’t be held hostage, the shutdown effects will be felt much less widely" 

[/size]

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Trump To Deliver Emergency Primetime Address Tuesday night at 9:00 P.M. Eastern, About Border Wall Amid Shutdown   Trump To Deliver Emergency Primetime Address Tuesday night at 9:00 P.M. Eastern, About Border Wall Amid Shutdown I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 4:07 pm

POTUS wrote:
"I am pleased to inform you that I will Address the Nation on the Humanitarian and National Security crisis on our Southern Border. Tuesday night at 9:00 P.M. Eastern."

Yeah, read about that this morning. Rest assured that when it happens I'll post a "watch live" link to it if I can find one. Or somebody else will post one if I'm late to the party.

6pm PST for us on the left coast. 7pm MST & 8pm CST.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Trump To Deliver Emergency Primetime Address Tuesday night at 9:00 P.M. Eastern, About Border Wall Amid Shutdown   Trump To Deliver Emergency Primetime Address Tuesday night at 9:00 P.M. Eastern, About Border Wall Amid Shutdown I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:15 pm

T minus 2 hours 45 minutes until show time. Just keepin' it on the front brain so nobody misses it tonight.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump To Deliver Emergency Primetime Address Tuesday night at 9:00 P.M. Eastern, About Border Wall Amid Shutdown   Trump To Deliver Emergency Primetime Address Tuesday night at 9:00 P.M. Eastern, About Border Wall Amid Shutdown I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trump To Deliver Emergency Primetime Address Tuesday night at 9:00 P.M. Eastern, About Border Wall Amid Shutdown
Page 1 of 1