Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POTUS TO SKIP DAVOS AND OFFICIAL SURVEY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

POTUS TO SKIP DAVOS AND OFFICIAL SURVEY Empty
PostSubject: POTUS TO SKIP DAVOS AND OFFICIAL SURVEY   POTUS TO SKIP DAVOS AND OFFICIAL SURVEY I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 8:30 pm

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
35m35 minutes ago

Because of the Democrats intransigence on Border Security and the great importance of Safety for our Nation, I am respectfully cancelling my very important trip to Davos, Switzerland for the World Economic Forum. My warmest regards and apologies to the @WEF!

[link to thehill.com (secure)

------------------------------------------------

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/landing/secure-the-border-survey

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: POTUS TO SKIP DAVOS AND OFFICIAL SURVEY   POTUS TO SKIP DAVOS AND OFFICIAL SURVEY I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 8:55 pm

Current stats on Build The Wall Go Fund Me:

$20,000,061 of $1.0B goal

Raised by 333,827 PATRIOTS in 24 days

This campaign is far from over. Brian Kolfage has some major news coming in the next few days.

Two million more in donations and this will be the most successful campaign in Go Fund Me history. It's already broke the record for the largest amount of money raised in the shortest time.

link to www.gofundme.com (secure)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: POTUS TO SKIP DAVOS AND OFFICIAL SURVEY   POTUS TO SKIP DAVOS AND OFFICIAL SURVEY I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 8:58 pm

If you can't donate, sign:

3,565,295 signatures so far.

https://wefundthewall.com/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POTUS TO SKIP DAVOS AND OFFICIAL SURVEY   POTUS TO SKIP DAVOS AND OFFICIAL SURVEY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POTUS TO SKIP DAVOS AND OFFICIAL SURVEY
Page 1 of 1