Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAVOS 2021 'THE RESET' - THE NWO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

DAVOS 2021  'THE RESET' -  THE NWO Empty
PostSubject: DAVOS 2021 'THE RESET' - THE NWO   DAVOS 2021  'THE RESET' -  THE NWO I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2020 5:13 pm

Listen to them talk about it.  Covid was the launch.  They have no intentions of stopping now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb9jRqgDOJ8&feature=youtu.be

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

researcher likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: DAVOS 2021 'THE RESET' - THE NWO   DAVOS 2021  'THE RESET' -  THE NWO I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2020 5:29 pm

Dovie-doo, I just put some Benjamin Fulford stuff up on the forum just seconds ago about Shinzo Abe stepping down. Fulford connects Davos to 'ol Shinzo and the plotting even more globalist frickery in the first video at link below. Go listen. It's only 12 minutes.

I can't wait to see your video " Davos & the Plot to Cancel Trump" and see how it compares with what Fulford reported.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t25411-benjamin-fulford-interesting-tidbits-on-the-shinzo-abe-resignation-bill-gates-huge-compound-villa-in-japan

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: DAVOS 2021 'THE RESET' - THE NWO   DAVOS 2021  'THE RESET' -  THE NWO I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2020 3:31 pm

The Great Reset video comes most highly recommended by little 'ol me. I watched it yesterday. It'll be the most educational 25 minutes of your day, I guarantee.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAVOS 2021 'THE RESET' - THE NWO   DAVOS 2021  'THE RESET' -  THE NWO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAVOS 2021 'THE RESET' - THE NWO
Page 1 of 1