Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neon Revolt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Neon Revolt Empty
PostSubject: Neon Revolt   Neon Revolt I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 1:02 pm

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/11/21/blacklisted-ii-double-blackout-sorosrentboy-franklinleonard-an-in-q-tel-tool-scriptchat-aidtoo-greatawakening-blacklistanon-neonrevolt/

Blacklisted II: Double Blackout – #SorosRentBoy @FranklinLeonard an In-Q-Tel Tool? #Scriptchat #AidToo #GreatAwakening #BlacklistAnon #NEONREVOLT
November 21, 2018 by Neon Revolt

Guys, I’m going to be honest.

I’m a bit overwhelmed by the amount of information I’m about to send your way.

What’s come of this research is so massive, so earth-shattering, the sheer scope of it all boggles the mind.
Back to top Go down

Neon Revolt Empty
PostSubject: Out of control FBI abuses power and tries to usurp the Constitution to get back at President Trump   Neon Revolt I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 1:03 pm

WAKE UP: Out of control FBI abuses power and tries to usurp the Constitution to get back at President Trump for daring to fire the corrupt FBI Director James Comey.
January 14, 2019 by IWB

by TFittonJW

here is the interview:

https://youtu.be/Ws679mklmIk

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Neon Revolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neon Revolt   Neon Revolt I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 3:09 pm

HaHaHa!  Linked video is Kelly Ann Conway, and she said, corruption "at the very tippy top" of the FBI!

I do believe that to be a message to Patriots that "we've got this!"

And that's the 2nd 'tippy top' I've heard in the past couple weeks, but sure can't tell you who the other one was...you know how that goes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Can-iVNr3I

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Neon Revolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neon Revolt   Neon Revolt I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 3:31 pm

OR...On Tippy Top, Kelly Ann's pointing to Wray, in whom I have not found one single redeeming nano second yet.
In fact, quite the opposite.

I do get concerned with the sheer number of rats being brought onto the playing field.
--------------------
On the funeral notes.  Maybe Janda's sources were correct and Shrub Jr. offered POTUS a deal.
And he got the Team answer that day.   NO DEALS.

And that could explain William Barr.  He must have flipped quite some time ago.  So what will he now do with his buddy Mueller?

That's all just conjecture on my part.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Neon Revolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neon Revolt   Neon Revolt I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 4:43 pm

Dove wrote:
On the funeral notes.  Maybe Janda's sources were correct and Shrub Jr. offered POTUS a deal.
And he got the Team answer that day.   NO DEALS.

And that could explain William Barr.  He must have flipped quite some time ago.  So what will he now do with his buddy Mueller?

That's all just conjecture on my part.

I kinda see things that-a-way too. All conjecture like Dove but makes sense. The Janda thing makes more sense seen that way. Envelopes at Shrub seniors funeral was maybe only two words - NO DEALS! Honestly, I don't know what to think about Barr or Mueller at this time.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Neon Revolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neon Revolt   Neon Revolt I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 5:11 pm

i am watching and not getting my hopes up due to there being so many corrupt pieces of garbage up in high places
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neon Revolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neon Revolt   Neon Revolt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neon Revolt
Page 1 of 1