Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This will Shift Your Perspective

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

This will Shift Your Perspective Empty
PostSubject: This will Shift Your Perspective   This will Shift Your Perspective I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 8:04 am

I think it's a 'must hear', and may well change what we look at, the info we aim to suss out.  You'll hear the attempts made to (inadvertently ?) engineer the prophetic model , the greater globalist goals, why Trump, etc.
Is he right?  At least some of it is right.  He is good friends with Catherine Austin Fitts, who Greg admires and has interviewed.  
They may well have their fingers on the pulse of the world.

As he gives credit to Obama's economic policies, I do think he missed Obama's (handlers) intentions to hand over the U.S. to the Muslim Brotherhood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbMnsNuXhJo&feature=youtu.be

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: This will Shift Your Perspective   This will Shift Your Perspective I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 2:52 pm

Here is Estulin again on Hagmann.  It's the same info from his book and from Greg's video above, but
some things are worded a little differently, which helps me get it.
It sure explains "Russia, Russia" and WHY the dems so vehemently do not want any agreeable partnership between Putin and POTUS.  And much more.

Along with Spring's post today on Pelosi 'Black Dragon', the Payseur information, and we may be making progress on the true Big Picture.  And did not France and Germany just make a deal at the G20?  That is exactly what he predicted.

It explains why Clinton (a Rothschild pet) did all she did in the M.E.  and much more.
About 8 more 'listens' and I might have a grasp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik_YhaxIDWM

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: This will Shift Your Perspective   This will Shift Your Perspective I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 3:32 pm

Thanks Dove (and Spring too). I have hours and hours waiting their turns to hear, then you add these two must hears and I just added another 5 hours of Jake Morphonios to the growing list as well. My ears are gonna be busy. I'll be surprised if they don't start bleeding and just slide down the sides of my head with fatigue. Laughing

Ahhhhhhh - PUPPIES! I feel better now.

This will Shift Your Perspective Golden-puppies-dancing-little-animals-28654750-1600-1200

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: This will Shift Your Perspective   This will Shift Your Perspective I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 6:53 pm

Very interesting. I found the Greg Hunter version much easier to understand. Of the two videos that's the one you want to hear. I didn't know that Estulin is a Russian so it was good to hear things from that perspective.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This will Shift Your Perspective   This will Shift Your Perspective I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This will Shift Your Perspective
Page 1 of 1