Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2 for the price of 1 ... 2 articles too long to post about Colony & Queen, neither real.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

2 for the price of 1 ... 2 articles too long to post about Colony & Queen, neither real. Empty
PostSubject: 2 for the price of 1 ... 2 articles too long to post about Colony & Queen, neither real.   2 for the price of 1 ... 2 articles too long to post about Colony & Queen, neither real. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:42 pm

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/breaking_news/2011/05/uk-landmark-case-could-stymie-legal-system-queen-not-valid-monarch.html

http://www.civil-liberties.com/books/colony2.html
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

2 for the price of 1 ... 2 articles too long to post about Colony & Queen, neither real. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 for the price of 1 ... 2 articles too long to post about Colony & Queen, neither real.   2 for the price of 1 ... 2 articles too long to post about Colony & Queen, neither real. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:06 pm

Couple of good ones there Spring. It was explained to me & it makes sense that in International court one cannot simply unilaterally "Declare Independence" from someone else's legally possessed property. Granted America didn't technically belong to anyone, save the Indians, but like the article stated using the manpower, resources, etc., colonize & 'enhance' the colony technically gave them possession. (kinda reminds me of international oceanic salvage rights, I found it & raised it, therefore it be mine arrrrrr)

Assange is holed up in the Ecuador embassy in London for more reason than one, but if you followed any of the wiki stuff this very topic was discussed in some of the "cables" that were released.

The House of Windsor thinks "new Jerusalem" is outside of London. (remember the zion Olympiad) They're willing to let the Vatican have the existing Jerusalem once its demolished and once Rome burns again; or at least that's how the "story" goes.

Interestingly both the Queen & the Catholic church own impressive compounds just outside of Denver, and that's what's visible & above ground. When they built the new airport they also built what seemed like a useless & expansive toll road that bypassed Denver altogether & met the freeway around Louisville/Boulder. Eventually some stuff has been built around the road but my point being it basically leads to the main highway that runs up into the Rocky Mountain National Park area where both queen lizzie & peter the Satanist have their estates. (and a whole buncha other gazillionaires)
Back to top Go down

2 for the price of 1 ... 2 articles too long to post about Colony & Queen, neither real.
Page 1 of 1