Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trusted Source Series on Clinton Crimes-new deep things

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trusted Source Series on Clinton Crimes-new deep things Empty
PostSubject: Trusted Source Series on Clinton Crimes-new deep things   Trusted Source Series on Clinton Crimes-new deep things I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 3:40 pm

Parts 1 and 2 published so far.  

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/gatewaypundit-exclusive-uncovered-fbi-doj-coverup-of-clinton-foundation-and-russia-china-related-crimes-part-i/

"The suppressed  investigation revolved around the illegal sale of controlled US Homeland Security technology to Russia and China in the years before the 2016 election.
-----------
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/gateway-pundit-exclusive-uncovered-fbi-doj-coverup-of-clinton-foundation-and-russian-china-related-crimes-part-ii/?omhide=true

It revolved around the illegal sale of US technology that was ITAR/EAR controlled and US State Department regulated.  This included advanced intelligence systems, surveillance, thermal cameras, sensors, radar, C4I and cyber warfare systems that were sold to Russia and China in the years before the 2016 election.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trusted Source Series on Clinton Crimes-new deep things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trusted Source Series on Clinton Crimes-new deep things   Trusted Source Series on Clinton Crimes-new deep things I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 11:06 am

In Part III today we discuss the investigation that the FBI/DOJ started into AGT and the Clinton Foundation but then terminated and covered up before the 2016 Presidential election despite irrefutable crimes!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/gateway-pundit-exclusive-fbi-doj-covered-up-clinton-foundation-agt-international-crimes-killed-investigation-before-election/?omhide=true

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Trusted Source Series on Clinton Crimes-new deep things
Page 1 of 1