Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Very intense and rare sky phenomenon that looks like northern lights electrifies the sky over Romania By Strange Sounds -Feb 28, 20191

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Very intense and rare sky phenomenon that looks like northern lights electrifies the sky over Romania By Strange Sounds -Feb 28, 20191 Empty
PostSubject: Very intense and rare sky phenomenon that looks like northern lights electrifies the sky over Romania By Strange Sounds -Feb 28, 20191   Very intense and rare sky phenomenon that looks like northern lights electrifies the sky over Romania By Strange Sounds -Feb 28, 20191 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 10:57 am

LOOKS LIKE A CHEM TRAIL DUMP

http://strangesounds.org/2019/02/fire-rainbow-cloud-romania-pictures.html

[size=44]Very intense and rare sky phenomenon that looks like northern lights electrifies the sky over Romania

By
 Strange Sounds
 -
Feb 28, 2019

[/size]

Another impressive light show surprised Azuga skywatchers as their skies started glowing in different very intense colors – like auroras – over the Bucegi Mountains last Sunday at sunset in Romania.
Very intense and rare sky phenomenon that looks like northern lights electrifies the sky over Romania By Strange Sounds -Feb 28, 20191 Rainbow-cloud-romania
Intense fire rainbow appears in the sky over Romania in February 2019. Picture via Facebook/Răzvan Neagoe
[size][size]
These insane rainbow clouds were captured by Razvan Neagoe.
Some will say this incredible spectacle is due to sun light refracting in ice crystals. Others will say this ‘winter rainbow’ is due to chemicals sprayed in the atmosphere.
Very intense and rare sky phenomenon that looks like northern lights electrifies the sky over Romania By Strange Sounds -Feb 28, 20191 Bucegi-3[/size][/size]
The sky over Azuga is glowing up in different colors… Like during northern lights. Picture via Facebook/Răzvan Neagoe
[size][size]
In any cases, physics and chemistry will always baffle people!

And Răzvan Neagoe explains:
“I do not know how it was seen from other parts, but I think people in Azuga had the optimal position to watch this fiery show. Similar to northern lights, the phenomenon was dynamic, sometimes more intense, sometimes more pale and it lasted 20 minutes more or less just before sunset, when the glow turned red then orange before darkening.”[/size][/size]
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

Very intense and rare sky phenomenon that looks like northern lights electrifies the sky over Romania By Strange Sounds -Feb 28, 20191 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very intense and rare sky phenomenon that looks like northern lights electrifies the sky over Romania By Strange Sounds -Feb 28, 20191   Very intense and rare sky phenomenon that looks like northern lights electrifies the sky over Romania By Strange Sounds -Feb 28, 20191 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 9:00 pm

Whatever they may call it or say what it is...I don't like it! 

Glad it's not in my neck of the woods.....yet!
Back to top Go down

Very intense and rare sky phenomenon that looks like northern lights electrifies the sky over Romania By Strange Sounds -Feb 28, 20191
Page 1 of 1