Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Man Caught Climbing (Escaping) Buck Naked Out Of Buckingham Palace Window! – Someone Want To Explain This To Me?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Man Caught Climbing (Escaping) Buck Naked Out Of Buckingham Palace Window! – Someone Want To Explain This To Me? Empty
PostSubject: Man Caught Climbing (Escaping) Buck Naked Out Of Buckingham Palace Window! – Someone Want To Explain This To Me?   Man Caught Climbing (Escaping) Buck Naked Out Of Buckingham Palace Window! – Someone Want To Explain This To Me? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2019 12:14 pm

This was filmed in 2015 – and nobody heard about this? News silent – nothing ever said anywhere. Only proof is this 3½ minute video. I can’t believe the cover up. This man is obviously young and escaping naked as a jay-bird from a third story window at Buckingham palace. Why? What could cause this young man so much distress that he endangered his life to escape. Pedo’s – reptilian royals, WHAT? The young man fell about half way down and was probably killed in the fall. If he was still alive the reptilian royals probably finished him off and ate him for dinner.

PAY ATTENTION to the reddish discoloration on the mans back. Was he being whipped? Was he escaping torture? WTF happened here!?!?

I saved this video and I took a screen shot for all to study. Watch the video.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Feb 27, 2015
Man caught Climbing out of Buckingham Palace Window!

Man Caught Climbing (Escaping) Buck Naked Out Of Buckingham Palace Window! – Someone Want To Explain This To Me? Buckin10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsh2F9YwIv4

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Man Caught Climbing (Escaping) Buck Naked Out Of Buckingham Palace Window! – Someone Want To Explain This To Me?
Page 1 of 1