Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Seeing Eye Found!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

All Seeing Eye Found!!! Empty
PostSubject: All Seeing Eye Found!!!   All Seeing Eye Found!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:09 am

Only took me 7 years!!!

All Seeing Eye Found!!! Ase2b

Here's the kicker!!!

All Seeing Eye Found!!! Ase1w

Put it together, didn't I!!!

All Seeing Eye Found!!! Whitestone440

Only works from my location 1630, you know First Contact Movie Beach, PENSACOLA,FL

All Seeing Eye Found!!! 72576
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: God's eye....   All Seeing Eye Found!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:26 am

All Seeing Eye Found!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRO7rmvNfedQg-oX_zYfD6B6-vQEAZhuuFgBg2q7nlaSxtP41Ud

This object, called the Helix nebula, lies 650 light-years away, in the constellation of Aquarius.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Seeing Eye Found!!!   All Seeing Eye Found!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:34 am

I know, seen many from my backyardAll Seeing Eye Found!!! 3493825412

All Seeing Eye Found!!! Backyardtrap525
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Seeing Eye Found!!!   All Seeing Eye Found!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:46 am

Exodus 18:11

11 Now I know that the Lord is greater than all other gods,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Seeing Eye Found!!!   All Seeing Eye Found!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:24 am

What, then, is to be done about it?

"Do YOU know what I have done to YOU? 13 YOU address me

SO I DID AND IT WAS 1630 MY ADDRESSAll Seeing Eye Found!!! 3493825412

All Seeing Eye Found!!! Resurrection633ammars16

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Seeing Eye Found!!!   All Seeing Eye Found!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:39 pm

Psalms 5:3

In the morning I shall address myself to you and be on the watch

RESURRECTION OF JESUS 4-6-33

[/b]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Seeing Eye Found!!!   All Seeing Eye Found!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:57 pm

There is no one else who can connect the dots.

Done in English Gematria Equals: 228

Revelation 2:28
28 and I will give him the morning star

All Seeing Eye Found!!! Antares212112
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Seeing Eye Found!!!   All Seeing Eye Found!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:16 pm

" This was because he was declaring the good news of Jesus and the resurrection. 19 So they laid

hold of him and led him to the Ar·e·op´a·gus, saying: "Can we get to know what this new teaching

is which is spoken by you? 20 For you are introducing some things that are strange to our ears

Therefore we desire to get to know what these things purport to be." 21 In fact, all Athenians and

the foreigners sojourning there would spend their leisure time at nothing but telling something or

listening to something new. 22 Paul now stood in the midst of the Ar·e·op´a·gus and said:

"Men of Athens, I behold that in all things YOU seem to be more given to the fear of the deities than

others are. 23 For instance, while passing along and carefully observing YOUR objects of veneration

I also found an altar on which had been inscribed ‘To an Unknown God.’ Therefore what YOU are

unknowingly giving godly devotion to, this I am publishing to YOU. 24 The God that made the world

and all the things in it, being, as this One is, Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in handmade

temples, 25 neither is he attended to by human hands as if he needed anything, because he

himself gives to all [persons] life and breath and all things. 26 And he made out of one [man] every

nation of men, to dwell upon the entire surface of the earth, and he decreed the appointed times

and the set limits of the dwelling of [men], 27 for them to seek God, if they might grope for him and

really find him, although, in fact, he is not far off from each one of us. 28 For by him we have life and

move and exist, even as certain ones of the poets among YOU have said, ‘For we are also his

progeny.’

"Seeing, therefore, that we are the progeny of God, we ought not to imagine that the Divine Being

is like gold or silver or stone, like something sculptured by the art and contrivance of man. 30 True

, God has overlooked the times of such ignorance, yet now he is telling mankind that they should all

everywhere repent. 31 Because he has set a day in which he purposes to judge the inhabited earth

in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed, and he has furnished a guarantee to all men in

that he has resurrected him from the dead."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Seeing Eye Found!!!   All Seeing Eye Found!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:42 pm

This was because he was declaring the good news of Jesus and the resurrection. 19 So

they laid hold of him and led him to the Ar·e·op´a·gus

Is that not what was placed in front and above my name on the Galaxy Map?

The "hill of Ares" (Mars Hill) after Mars, the Roman God of War

Situated west of the Athenian Acropolis, meeting-place of the ancient council or court of Athens, known as the "council of the Areopagus". Its functions varied from time to time; originally limited to cases of capital crime, and in mythology the Areopagus was a court of homicide even for the gods. Ares, the Greek god of war.

On one of Paul's visits to Athens, he was led to the Areopagus by Epicurean and Stoic philosophers (Acts 17:16-20). Paul addressed them but when he spoke of the Resurrection, they mocked him.

All Seeing Eye Found!!! Milkpyramid

Mar's Hill

All Seeing Eye Found!!! Cydoniad1done

IN GOD WE TRUST

All Seeing Eye Found!!! Lordspray

Last edited by Done on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Seeing Eye Found!!!   All Seeing Eye Found!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:05 pm

Nehemiah 6:16

16 And it came about that, as soon as all our enemies heard [of it] and all the nations

that were

around us got to see it, they at once fell very much in their own eyes, and they got

to know that it

was from our God that this work had been Done.

All Seeing Eye Found!!! Ase3

Last edited by Done on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: All Seeing Eye Found!!!   All Seeing Eye Found!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:51 pm

Isn't Betelgeuse supposed to be "voted most likely" to go supernova to end all supernova's any day now? Of course much like any & everything else in astronomical terms it could be another 100,000 years or longer, kind of helps us all understand the dynamics of things a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Seeing Eye Found!!!   All Seeing Eye Found!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:13 pm

Done,
that is very interesting.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Seeing Eye Found!!!   All Seeing Eye Found!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:52 am

So was this.

All Seeing Eye Found!!! 228xj
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Seeing Eye Found!!!   All Seeing Eye Found!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:58 am

spring2 wrote:
Done,

that is very interesting.

Thanks!

Your going to love this!!!

View from the Moon on the same Date and Time. The Lion Roars!!!

Illuminati: The Game of Conspiracy BUSTED!!!All Seeing Eye Found!!! Learth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Seeing Eye Found!!!   All Seeing Eye Found!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:06 pm

I say David is still with us. Go and look it's still up there 13 and 47 the TIME!!!
All Seeing Eye Found!!! 228buster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Seeing Eye Found!!!   All Seeing Eye Found!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:13 pm

I say David is still with us. Go and look it's still up there 13 and 47 the TIME!!!
All Seeing Eye Found!!! 228buster
Revelation 2:28
28 and I will give him the morning star.

Done in English Gematria Equals: 228 Today

Psalms 5.3In the morning I shall address myself to you and be on the watch

I am on the watch with David.

All Seeing Eye Found!!! Res1630
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Seeing Eye Found!!!   All Seeing Eye Found!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Seeing Eye Found!!!
Page 1 of 1