Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I see you're all here and safe, that's great

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

I see you're all here and safe, that's great Empty
PostSubject: I see you're all here and safe, that's great   I see you're all here and safe, that's great I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 6:29 am

Last edited by It Is Done on Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Peace you have found....   I see you're all here and safe, that's great I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 7:29 am

Peace you have found....
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I see you're all here and safe, that's great   I see you're all here and safe, that's great I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 9:27 am

ColonelZ wrote:
Peace you have found....

Amen and Amen.
Good to see you, Done. love
Are things well for you?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Irish Coleen

PostSubject: Re: I see you're all here and safe, that's great   I see you're all here and safe, that's great I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 11:07 am

Beautiful song Done. Thankyou for posting it's been a long time since I have seen your posts. I hope you are keeping well. Blessings to you. xx
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: I see you're all here and safe, that's great   I see you're all here and safe, that's great I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 11:52 am

Good to see you back, Done. Looking at those replies above it seems lots of folks missed you. Just add me to that list as well. We missed our friend and resident astronomer.

So . . . as official resident astronomer, what say you about all these asteroids headed our way? We have a thread (linked below) going hot & heavy about it.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t25024-prepare-for-impact

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: I see you're all here and safe, that's great   I see you're all here and safe, that's great I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 8:53 pm

MEGA SIGH! Y’all keep Buster (AKA Done) in your prayers. Poor man must be going through a lot. For anyone new to Buster's story he was in a terrible auto accident years ago and his brains got pretty scrambled. The man has gone through a lot of hell but he’s a child of God, we here know it, and we love and support him.

The notice I received in my email is copied below.

Quote :
Subject: An account has been deleted on Watcher Forum

Hi,

You receive this automatic e-mail because It Is Done on "Watcher Forum" - https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com has deleted his account.

--
Watcher Forum

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: I see you're all here and safe, that's great   I see you're all here and safe, that's great I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 9:55 pm

Done,  I really do appreciate your friendship  with us here on the forum.    You inspired me  with the Wonder Bible and I have given many away- thanks to you !!  They have helped many people. 
 Waiting on you to come back and be with us more often- here among friends always.  collie
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: I see you're all here and safe, that's great   I see you're all here and safe, that's great I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 5:42 am

Been worried about you bro', good to see you back. Different world since we last seen you, very different
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I see you're all here and safe, that's great   I see you're all here and safe, that's great I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I see you're all here and safe, that's great
Page 1 of 1