Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Judicial Watch in High Gear

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Judicial Watch in High Gear Empty
PostSubject: Judicial Watch in High Gear   Judicial Watch in High Gear I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 2:06 pm

Responding to Mueller report:
https://twitter.com/TomFitton

And:
Lou Dobbs at Fox Business News is going to personally open hell and finish kicking the libtards over the side tonite, with an all-star white hat cast.

And:
https://www.judicialwatch.org/
Sooo ready to take the gloves off!

And:
A great line from the Barr presser"

Hugh Hewitt‏Verified account oe

My favorite part of Barr presser:
Journalist: You are being generous to @POTUS by saying he faced an “unprecedented” situation
Barr: Is there a precedent?
Journalist: No.
Barr: “Hold my beer.” (This may not be an exact quote.”)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Judicial Watch in High Gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judicial Watch in High Gear   Judicial Watch in High Gear I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 2:44 pm

retweeted by POTUS:

Judicial Watch 
13h13 hours ago
Judicial Watch announced it received 756 pages of newly uncovered emails that were among the materials former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton tried to delete or destroy, several of which were classified.

Judicial Watch 
Verified account
JW announced that it uncovered 422 pages of FBI documents showing evidence of “cover up” discussions related to the Clinton email system within Platte River Networks, one of the vendors who managed the Clinton email system.

Judicial Watch 
Apr 16
BREAKING: JW announced today that it filed a FOIA lawsuit against the DOJ for records of communications and payments between the FBI & former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele and his private firm, Orbis Business Intelligence (1/3).

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Judicial Watch in High Gear
Page 1 of 1